Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Introducing,etisalat Has Just Introduced Free Facebook Access - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Introducing,etisalat Has Just Introduced Free Facebook Access (900 Views)

See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant / Easy Way To Check BVN On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / How To Send ''call Me Back'' On Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing,etisalat Has Just Introduced Free Facebook Access by TonnyEdu9janews(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Wow!!!,its a great news to announce this to the whole public. its be like a world of compentition between the globals networks. Previousely MTN introduced NIGHT BROWSING a later while, ZAIN network also introduced NIGHT BROWSING.
Is this sound so cute?
Today,another compentition has just kick off. I know its has gone far round the whole global nations. Previously,ZAIN network introduced FREE FACEBOOK BROWSING,in this you have a little access to accessed the FACEBOOK freely just that you can not view every pictures you came accross.... I am so excited to announce this to every viewers reading this news today. That ETISALAT NETWOK has just also introduced FREE FACEBOOK BROWSING.

HOW CAN I USE MY ETISALAT LINE BROWSE FACEBOOK FOR FREE?
==> open your opera browser or any browser of your choice.
==> Type in facebook.com, Its will automatically redect you of your choice either free mode or paid mode But,for ZAIN network,you have to type into your browser this(free.facebook.com) before it will open(free mode).
Alway bookmark our page for quick access and remember to comment your thanks or subcribe to our mailing list bellow.
you can click <a src="http://naijatroop.com">HERE</a> for our latest update.
Re: Introducing,etisalat Has Just Introduced Free Facebook Access by TonnyEdu9janews(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2017
TonnyEdu9janews:
Wow!!!,its a great news to announce this to the whole public. its be like a world of compentition between the globals networks. Previousely MTN introduced NIGHT BROWSING a later while, ZAIN network also introduced NIGHT BROWSING.
Is this sound so cute?
Today,another compentition has just kick off. I know its has gone far round the whole global nations. Previously,ZAIN network introduced FREE FACEBOOK BROWSING,in this you have a little access to accessed the FACEBOOK freely just that you can not view every pictures you came accross.... I am so excited to announce this to every viewers reading this news today. That ETISALAT NETWOK has just also introduced FREE FACEBOOK BROWSING.

==> Type in facebook.com, Its will automatically redect you of your choice either free mode or paid mode But,for ZAIN network,you have to type into your browser this(free.facebook.com) before it will open(free mode).
Alway bookmark our page for quick access and remember to comment your thanks or subcribe to our mailing list bellow.
you can click <a src="http://naijatroop.com">HERE</a> for our latest update.
TonnyEdu9janews:
Is this sound so cute?

you can click http://naijatroop.com for our latest update.

(1) (Reply)

Method To Upgrade Your Tecno Phantom 6 Plus To Android 7.1.1 Nougat / What's The Difference Between Full Casing And Half Casing In Digging A Borehole / Erp/sap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.