Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) (47302 Views)

Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Naughtytboy:
nope,,, we can do magic online
lol..
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Gozmok112:
lol..
anything can happen,, like this couple met on nairaland on vals day and today they getting married,,, as celebrity couples
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

So you believe guys should patronize women of low moral standards?

Not that I am advocating for raype

. Just asking

Yes... It's better to fvck a prosti than raping an old and helpless lady.. angry

They are so heartless and this is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
it takes a rapist to know another rapist, daz all cool cool

You must be mistaking me for yourself.

Check my comments, I don't objectify or fantasize over women's body parts. undecided
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by GMBuhari: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yes... It's better to fvck a prosti than raping an old and helpless lady.. angry

Quite true,

And I'm not judging your morals or anything

Some ladies will form holy Holy and not speak against what's wrong
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Gozmok112:
lol..

Another valentine baby in the house. Happy birthday. Where the party at? cool
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

Quite true,

And I'm not judging your morals or anything

Some ladies will form holy Holy and not speak against what's wrong

I am against rape... Coz most of the victims are children...
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by vivypretty(f): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
Ndi tiger-scratched face, I no mention anybody oo

It's their work ooo gringrin grin
#SoftWork cool cool
lol abeg i no wan choke say i dey laugh
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by FiedelCastro: 10:11am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

This is what u get when u prefer to rape an elderly than u get some ashawo from ur street and banged her like there's no tomorrow...
are u protesting for ur colleague
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by OgaJonah(m): 10:20am On Feb 14, 2017
where did dis happen,iz it kenya where strange things happen or Nigeria
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2017
End tym tinz.... This tale is so absurd shocked
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Nairaboi:

Alomo might have intoxicated the woman to a state of stupor. It could have happened based on the mood, or state of mind of the woman at that particular time. Talking from experience
one can't rule out poison.
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2017
uzoclinton:
Chei. why a young guy would choose to rape a 70yr old kitten when there are so many oloshos out there is just beyond my comprehension...

As my Christian Brothers Would Say,.... "END TIMES".
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Mcowubaba: 10:32am On Feb 14, 2017
killsmith:
Dare of westeros grin

The cone headed afonja....
Idiot grin..

Shun bigotry
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by signified: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2017
[b]((Witnesses told our correspondent yesterday that the woman had taken two bottles of Alomo gin and became intoxicated.))- @70?? Hello! In as much as the crime is evil and punishable accordingly since she does not deserve to be treated in that manner as a human. Both of them are victims of thier kind of addiction "Drunk#Rapist" = Bad news.. she's gone now and he is going down with her too... what a way to go!!! Just because they both couldn't control their weaknesses. May God give us the wisdom to overcome.
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Hbuyosh(m): 10:37am On Feb 14, 2017
OgaJonah:
where did dis happen,iz it kenya where strange things happen or Nigeria
What strange things? The "strange" happenings here in Kenya arent anywhere of that proportion, so leave us alone, and deal with ur issues.
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by killsmith(f): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Idiot grin..

Shun bigotry
are you from westeros or from north,beyond the wall(the uncivilized ones)?
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by metallisc(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

This is what u get when u prefer to rape an elderly than u get some ashawo from ur street and banged her like there's no tomorrow...

Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

Another valentine baby in the house. Happy birthday. Where the party at? cool
ikoyi lagos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2017
[center]
Naughtytboy:
anything can happen,, like this couple met on nairaland on vals day and today they getting married,,, as celebrity couples
grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by TerrorSquad147: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2017
vivypretty:
lol abeg i no wan choke say i dey laugh
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by TerrorSquad147: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Ioannes:

You must be mistaking me for yourself.

Check my comments, I don't objectify or fantasize over women's body parts. undecided
I don't need to check your comments to know that you're one cool
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Mcowubaba: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2017
killsmith:
are you from westeros or from north,beyond the wall(the uncivilized ones)?
Winter is coming...

We shall protect everyone....

I rep "Men of the night's watch" cool
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Naughtytboy: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Gozmok112:
[center] grin grin grin
yea,
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by SheriffRango: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2017
RIP to d dead, meanwhile, d meaning of bond by a Nairalander by username PASSINGSHOT
Bond is different from borrowing, it is the proceed u get from sale of crude oil - PassingShot

Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Originalsly: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm..... so they took care of the body...... the Police was informed... but correspondent visited the scene and saw the body still laying in the shop... covered with a piece of cloth. Very believable.
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by oxiide22(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

maybe he can't afford
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by oxiide22(m): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
angry

maybe he can't afford n u dont give it free
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Maski87: 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na which kin fake news be this
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
MidolsStudent:
Dare Garuba
Another one of my "most educated" Yoruba Muslim brother as usual. grin
Guy that thing dey vex me when Yorubas dey boast of themselves as the most educated.

Yorubas too over hyped themselves

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by Otamio: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
HisMajesty188:
See my account balance is working for all sim
U WANT DUPE NAIRALANDERS ABI, BIG TIME 419 U ARE.
Re: Man Rapes 70-year-old London Returnee To Death (photo) by akigbemaru: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Obodo obo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Man Publicly Strips Himself Naked In Lagos As Children Watch & Clap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.