Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Love Letter To My Hubby! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Love Letter To My Hubby! (562 Views)

Despicable Love Letter A Secondary School Student Wrote To Chioma His Teacher / Love Letter Too Badt. / Love Letter By Onitsha Big Boy... Lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter To My Hubby! by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Dittomatic

Dear hubby,

How are you? I hope you are bubbling in the ocean of love. I woke up this morning and found myself in a garden full of beautiful flowers. I picked up one beautiful one and the fragrance was awesome. Immediately I saw the birds in the sky singing lovely and angelic songs of love.

I want to let you know that you are the only sugar in my tea, the only rat in my kitchen, the only cockroach in my cardboard, the only cobweb in my parlour, the only butter in my bread, the only cartoon in my CD, the only soap in my bathroom, the only mosquito that I can't kill, the only fuel in my generator and car.

Please my love, I have so many things to write about which you are to me but I will be stopping here since you are the only ink in pen and the only chip in my phone, I wouldn't like to over stress you so that you wouldn't finish or breakdown.

But remember that I love you and I will always do till death do us apart.
Alright bye and see you in the other room.

Your lovely wife,
Okekearu Joy C.

(1) (Reply)

11 Facts To Know About Oluwa Lo Gami / Pronunciation Palava / Super Creative Minds Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.