Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) (19723 Views)

Tanker Carrying Petrol Explodes With Driver Trapped inside In Ebonyi (Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Man Sitting Inside The Engine Bay Of A Bus In Motion On Apapa-Oshodi Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
very good.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
GossipHeart:

Lawless country

Try this nonsense in the USA, you will be in prison for the rest of your life

Endangerment of life and many numerous charges, multiply that to the number of people in that bus

Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by prettydani: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
and one man was busy taking selfie instead of the main thing. Smh.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Kelvinpam(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
If I'm not mistaken...it is this same man and his colleague that did same to me on 3rd mainland bridge few months ago. The dude sat on my laps and was dragging the steering while on motion . I regretted ever been a Nigerian that day. They took me to their station deflated my tires and forced me to pay 50k. It was like a joke. These LASTMA officials are pure touts. It is better to avoid them when you see them. They are heartless and refined area boys on uniform.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by DJInfluence: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yes easy to blame the Lasma official. Why those in the bus didn´t correct the driver when he was taking a lane not meant for him? All because they felt the action favoured them they kept quiet.

As much as i know Lasma are terrible, why can´t road users obey the law of the land?. nonsense, the poster of those pic is part of our problem and that is fact. If na develop country, that is a fine for the bus driver. So please call a spade a shovel or anything you like.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by DJInfluence: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kelvinpam:
If I'm not mistaken...it is this same man and his colleague that did same to me on 3rd mainland bridge few months ago. The dude sat on my laps and was dragging the steering while on motion . I regretted ever been a Nigerian that day. They took me to their station deflated my tires and forced me to pay 50k. It was like a joke. These LASTMA officials are pure touts. It is better to avoid them when you see them. They are heartless and refined area boys on uniform.

Did you od did you not commit an offence? Am not holding brief for Lasma (i know they could be more professional with their handling of issues). But tell us whether you commit an offence or not.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Kelvinpam(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
DJInfluence:

Did you od did you not commit an offence? Am not holding brief for Lasma (i know they could be more professional with their handling of issues). But tell us whether you commit an offence or not.

You must be one of them.
No matter one's offence, no one has the right to deflate your tyre, force you to pay for pumping it and also demand 50k after making my day useless. Terrible sets of people. One day, they would meet their match.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by DJInfluence: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kelvinpam:

You must be one of them.
No matter one's offence, no one has the right to deflate your tyre, force you to pay for pumping it and also demand 50k after making my day useless. Terrible sets of people. One day, they would meet their match.
Hahaha, very cute. Anyway, if Nigerians no resist to pay the stipulated fine or if you didn´t start with gra gra, none of this will happen. Or you don´t know the penalty for breaking the tracfic law? If you do, just pay up and nobody will deflate your tyres.

lets not pretend, we know how drivers both private and commercials behane on the stree to all form of law enforcement agencies.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Kelvinpam(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
DJInfluence:
Hahaha, very cute. Anyway, if Nigerians no resist to pay the stipulated fine or if you didn´t start with gra gra, none of this will happen. Or you don´t know the penalty for breaking the tracfic law? If you do, just pay up and nobody will deflate your tyres.

lets not pretend, we know how drivers both private and commercials behane on the stree to all form of law enforcement agencies.

Laugh all you want but you are still a dun.ce. With your statement above, i can confirm you are one of them. One day, nemesis will catch up with you guyz. Do i also need to remind you, that some yorubas who were brought in, paid far less than what i offered initially. And yes, i'm igbo. Dude, I have no problem with traffic laws but recruiting touts to harass people is awful. I doubt if the requirement to join the agency is even up to a first school leaving certificate. Such terrible beings who put my life at risk for no reason.
I pray you enjoy your job and it feeds your family by terrorising people which is not different from what area boys do.
Don't ever quote me again!!!
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
GossipHeart:

Lawless country

Try this nonsense in the USA, you will be in prison for the rest of your life

Endangerment of life and many numerous charges, multiply that to the number of people in that bus

Not the rest of his life but a substantial amount of time would be spent behind bars.
Re: LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) by DJInfluence: 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kelvinpam:

Laugh all you want but you are still a dun.ce. With your statement above, i can confirm you are one of them. One day, nemesis will catch up with you guyz. Do i also need to remind you, that some yorubas who were brought in, paid far less than what i offered initially. And yes, i'm igbo. Dude, I have no problem with traffic laws but recruiting touts to harass people is awful. I doubt if the requirement to join the agency is even up to a first school leaving certificate. Such terrible beings who put my life at risk for no reason.
I pray you enjoy your job and it feeds your family by terrorising people which is not different from what area boys do.
Don't ever quote me again!!!

Don´t be childish my friend. i will quote you all i want. The worse you can do is either ignore or insult me (just like you have been doing anyway). If you know traffic laws, then you will know that you if no don´t resist and pay the fine then they will let you go) But from your attitude, you sounded like someone that will not even admit when he is wrong so i am not surprised that you were treated that way.

i have had many encounters with the traffics agencies including the police and no matter how rude, they come across, when i start talking with them they mostly calm down after realizing that am not ready to play there physiological games. So you don´t have to be mad like them.

Anyway my friend go drink some kunu to help you calm down. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Newzealand Give Tourist Visa To Nigerians / Photos Of Construction Of Phase Two Of The Lagos Blue Line / Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.