Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Check Out My First 3D Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check Out My First 3D Animation (1921 Views)

Graphic Designs, 3D Modelling ,Animation & Vfx @ Cheap Rates / My First 3d Exterior Architectural design / 3d Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My First 3D Animation by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hi guys.. please I need your review on this.. I know I still got a whole lot to learn.. I just feel like I should just start from somewhere.. no matter how unprofessional it may look.. I have started and I will be getting better..
Your constructive criticism is most welcome..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYUWJym4dHc&feature=share
Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by AreaFada2: 2:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Ok. Nice try.
Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
AreaFada2:
Ok. Nice try.
Thanks Boss.. Better days ahead
Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by LucemFerre: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Here's what you gonna do... Decide on what you wanna specialize in then perfect it. I didn't even know what was going on in the clip.
If you learn everything all round then you need to sit down and go back to the basics. Understand human topology or topology in general of whatever you wanna model then get a modeling system that works. Be good at it. Then you move to texturing, then lighting, then animation, then camera animation etc. etc. (i didn't mention them in order of precedence).
Don't be eager to just see your characters move or uploaded. Watch other professional animation clips try to be like them or better. Anything less is unacceptable. The world is too enlightened to appreciate anything mediocre.
Take your time and keep animating
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by OKX(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
@fighal
Good thing is u have started n also u realise that u have a lot to learn, that kind of open mindedness leads to rapid progress.

If animation is ur area of interest, I suggest u take baby steps.

Start with animating simple actions, to master d principles. For example, take a video reference of urself sitting and talking.
Try to replicate that.

U will discover a lot about how d body moves with such exercises.
Advance to more complex motions like getting up from a sitting position etc.
Trust me, a lot of so-called animators lack these basic skills and it shows in their work.

Like d poster above advised, don't b in a hurry to showcase 1 minute clips. Perfect a 2 second action and build ur skill set.

Use video references as much as u can, shoot with ur fone if u have to. It helps train ur eye.
No part of d body is as perfectly still as is happening in most of ur clip, watching reference videos points it out clearer.

Master realistic motion then u can learn to exagerate or stylise.

Kudos on d start of an exciting journey!

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
OKX:
@fighal
Good thing is u have started n also u realise that u have a lot to learn, that kind of open mindedness leads to rapid progress.

If animation is ur area of interest, I suggest u take baby steps.

Start with animating simple actions, to master d principles. For example, take a video reference of urself sitting and talking.
Try to replicate that.

U will discover a lot about how d body moves with such exercises.
Advance to more complex motions like getting up from a sitting position etc.
Trust me, a lot of so-called animators lack these basic skills and it shows in their work.

Like d poster above advised, don't b in a hurry to showcase 1 minute clips. Perfect a 2 second action and build ur skill set.

Use video references as much as u can, shoot with ur fone if u have to. It helps train ur eye.
No part of d body is as perfectly still as is happening in most of ur clip, watching reference videos points it out clearer.

Master realistic motion then u can learn to exagerate or stylise.

Kudos on d start of an exciting journey!
Thanks boss.. God bless you big time
Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
LucemFerre:
Here's what you gonna do... Decide on what you wanna specialize in then perfect it. I didn't even know what was going on in the clip.
If you learn everything all round then you need to sit down and go back to the basics. Understand human topology or topology in general of whatever you wanna model then get a modeling system that works. Be good at it. Then you move to texturing, then lighting, then animation, then camera animation etc. etc. (i didn't mention them in order of precedence).
Don't be eager to just see your characters move or uploaded. Watch other professional animation clips try to be like them or better. Anything less is unacceptable. The world is too enlightened to appreciate anything mediocre.
Take your time and keep animating
Cheers
Thanks Boss.. I'm trying save up so I cam go study it professionally
Re: Check Out My First 3D Animation by LucemFerre: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
fighal:
Thanks Boss.. I'm trying save up so I cam go study it professionally

You're welcome bruh... I pray you get the means to

(1) (Reply)

Quality Video Streaming To Facebook / Animations / Talent Speaking:see The Painting Olumide Oresegun Did For PMB And OSIBANJO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.