Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School (1739 Views)

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by JohnieWalker(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
When Whitney Kittrell’s 5-year-old son, Lucas, came home with a paper saying that they were having a “Dads and Doughnuts” day on Wednesday, the single mom said she was ready to let her father take the little boy to the event.

“I sat him down and said ‘you’re going to have a day at school, you’re supposed to go have breakfast with your dad … if you want to take your [grandfather] you can.’ He said, ‘I want to take you, you’re my dad, too,’” Kittrell said.

Preparing for the big day, the St. George woman said she didn’t think twice about painting on facial hair and tucking her hair in a baseball cap, knowing the gesture would make the little boy happy.

“I just dressed up because I know my son, and we have a goofy relationship with each other … knew it would make him laugh,” she recalled. “I came out of the bathroom and he just started dying laughing, saying, 'You look like a daddy!'”

The post has been shared over 60,000 times.

Source:https://cokoxtra..com/2017/02/single-mom-dresses-like-dad-to-attend.html

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by midehi2(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eeyaa!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
I literally cried.
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by Spicylate(f): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Awww so sweet.
*clapping* hats off woman...
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
SOME Women are truly special. kiss

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by sisisioge: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Awwwww... Mommy dearest kiss kiss kiss
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by Janeyinspires(f): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
The things women do just to make their babies happy...So epic!

4 Likes

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by jashar(f): 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
awhhh!!!! kiss kiss kiss

She even put on fake beards... cry

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by Smhart1(f): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Where is her husband?
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by JohnieWalker(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Smhart1:
Where is her husband?
You know relationship went sour and they broke up I guess. Ow was ur val celebration

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by JohnieWalker(m): 1:32am On Feb 15, 2017
CC. lalasticlala Mynnd44 Move it to the promise land please to celebrate women and moms in general
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by Smhart1(f): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
JohnieWalker:

You know relationship went sour and they broke up I guess. Ow was ur val celebration
okay.... Do people still celebrate val ? grin
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2017
The boy's grandfather or male relative could have stood in for his dad, oyibos just love drama.

Nice one though cheesy
Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by newdawn2017(f): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Smhart1:
Where is her husband?
u cold hearted & critical woman undecided undecided didn't u ready all d@ is written there d@ she I'd a single mother?

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Dresses Like Dad To Attend Sons 'dads And Doughnut' Day At School by metallisc(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
SOME Women are truly special. kiss

aaahhhh.... where have you been, my dearest kolo friend from before before! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Something You Constantly Lose At Your House Or Anywhere? / Is There A Boundary To Sexual Practices In Marriages? / Can This Be Called Concoction Rice Since Tomatoes Is Now Costly For Stew.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.