Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Biometric Time And Attendance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biometric Time And Attendance (278 Views)

Biometric Time Attendance Machine - Eliminate Attendance Fraud (Tutorial Too!) / Invest Your Time And Money In The Right Things / Employee Biometric Time & Attendance Sales + Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biometric Time And Attendance by nikky45: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
This information is for business owners and employers of labor.

I can say and do a lot of funny things with a straight face, but the minute I try to say the word punctual I start laughing, it’s a very serious word, but it cracks me up, anytime I hear someone say they are always punctual, REALLY? Punctual in Africa? When we have African time.

You see workers strolling to work by past 8 in the morning taking their time to stop, greet and gist with all and sundry.

Some companies are still relying on the outdated method of employees signing into log books manually every morning. Below are some of the disadvantages of using manual log books-:

Colleagues can sign in and cover up for their friends that are absent or late
Manual time sheets and systems rely heavily on skilled HR or management staff performing laborious calculations based on hard to decipher hand written paper records or punch/clock cards.
These time cards or clock cards of course display the start and finish times for employees, and let you know when they were off – but with no indication of why they are not on seat.

This information is for business owners and employers of labor.

Are you tired of your employees coming late to work daily?

Do wish to improve employee productivity?

Our Time and Attendance solution can;

Eliminate buddy punching and time theft
Track employee time easily and accurately from anywhere in the world.
Scheduling and leave management: schedule employees and track available vacation/sick time accruals.
Payroll and HRM/recruitment: Handle employees’ skills/qualifications and process payroll with just a few clicks.
Job costing and expenses: Allocate time to jobs/tasks and track employee expenses while in the field.
With our time and attendance solution you are rest assured that you will get value for your money

For more information please call this number 0815 (GIGASEC) – 0815 444 2732

(1) (Reply)

Performance Coaching And Its Benefits To Entrepreneur / Marketers And Investors Needed / Plot Of Land For Sale!! Cheap And Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.