Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) (1761 Views)

Peugeot Parts: gggg Motors (nig.) LTD. / Honda Accord (bull Dog) Perfectly Clean Buy And Drive now @395k Sold / Cheap Clean 01 Camry Droplite Reg I4 Fabric Buy Nd Drive now Jst 900k.see Pix... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Do you know that you can buy a car on credit from Blessed Motors Nigeria Limited And pay in bits?
Blessed motors have created a platform for all car lovers to be able to buy, swap, and rent their dream cars and pay gradually as the buyer's income comes in. All you need do is make your order,send in your details and the car will be delivered to your doorstep nationwide! see list of presently available cars below;

Lexus Rx330
Toyota Venza
Toyota camry(muscle)
Honda EOD etc.

whatsapp and call number: 09031297573

Terms and conditions apply.

1 Like

Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
still available
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
at affordable prices
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
the core aim of blessed motors it to make you a car owner
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
our motor is ; Drive now, pay later!
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by oblozzolawrence: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
am really interested...but I'll like to know your terms and conditions. especially for the Toyota Camry.....thanks
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by Gramondhigh(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
please am intrested, i work with the airforce base hospital, makurdi, 08060581154, but pls i want a toyota corolla
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by Ajengogo(m): 11:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
I am very much interested in the scheme. My interested is in Toyota Camry.
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 1:28am On Feb 15, 2017
oblozzolawrence:
am really interested...but I'll like to know your terms and conditions. especially for the Toyota Camry.....thanks
ok sir, just send me a msg via my whatsapp number
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 1:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Ajengogo:
I am very much interested in the scheme. My interested is in Toyota Camry.
ok sir, pls just call or send me a msg via whatsapp
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by MotorConnectz(m): 3:40am On Feb 15, 2017
blessedmotors:
Do you know that you can buy a car on credit from Blessed Motors Nigeria Limited And pay in bits?
Blessed motors have created a platform for all car lovers to be able to buy, swap, and rent their dream cars and pay gradually as the buyer's income comes in. All you need do is make your order,send in your details and the car will be delivered to your doorstep nationwide! see list of presently available cars below;

Lexus Rx330
Toyota Venza
Toyota camry(muscle)
Honda EOD etc.

whatsapp and call number: 09031297573

Terms and conditions apply.

That easy??
No official address? No official website? No pictures?

Guys Be Warned!!

1 Like

Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by ogawisdom(m): 6:06am On Feb 15, 2017
State the year of cars available and their price n payment plans lets see if the offer is attractive or nt
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by iamjptellem: 6:38am On Feb 15, 2017
I am interested on d Lexus 330.. How do we get started?
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by Jkvivi2020: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2017
what are terms an conditions. office address, prices of cars, that is important
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by lipstick2(f): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm....I doubt this very well.
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
MotorConnectz:

That easy??
No official address? No official website? No pictures?

Guys Be Warned!!
i know what you are thinking sir.This enterprise sprung up in september 2016, that shows its still quite new here. Blessed motors is an online sales market, just like konga, jumia and the rest of them but we are based on cars alone. we are actually based in P/Harcourt in a quite small office but we are currently sourcing for a bigger place. Lest i forget, about a website,we have agents currently working out that. It will be posted on this thread shortly, just a matter of time. Any more questions?
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
lipstick2:
Hmmmmmm....I doubt this very well.
everyman is entitled to his choice of belief. You actually dont know what you are missing until it arrives
Re: Drive Now, Pay Later With Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.(see List Of Cars) by blessedmotors: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
The major terms and conditions include:
1; customers should be up to 18 years and above
2; customers should be able to pay within 18 months or below
3;customers should present a valid bank statement for the last six months showing that they receive at least 150% of the monthly installment at the time of the car delivery,i.e,if the monthly installment to be paid is N100,000, customers should earn N150,000 or more on a monthly basis.
4; The clearing cost and all other overhead expenses shall be added to the total vehicle cost.
5; The organisation's installment form shall be sent ahead of the car and filled to avoid any loss,disappointment, or setbacks on the part of the customer and it shall be duly paid for.
6; interest rate is 12% on Nigerian used cars, 25% on foreign used cars(tokumbo) and 30% on brand new cars.

This are the major terms and conditions for the 'drive-now-pay-later' scheme we offer.

Blessed Motors Nig. Ltd.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Driving Job After Graduating From Driving School / Camry 2002 For Sale / Brand New 2016 Ford Ranger (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.