Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) (44441 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Man Cuts Man With Cutlass For Preventing Him From Beating His Brother's Wife / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Zonto231(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Damn that Bae Is so endowed,can you see those boobs,I see why Bassey wants to kill for that kpomo
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Ice4jez(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
with dat kind chest I understand the guy craze
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
gedidiah:
Make I pinch my tent here

that is ur comment abi, oya come and be going
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by neonly: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Na dem. The Igbos. Dem wan kill my sister for me tongue tongue tongue

What are u kidding me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by jeminaty(f): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
lolz ;Dlolz
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by clerkent(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?
make una answer this question oooo
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by xynerise: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
wetin?

Bigotry
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by blont(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
oga ur case need urgent attention.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Islie:

http://pmexpressng.com/man-attacked-lady-cutlass-refusing-date/

Calabar bulldog. Afonja said I don't want izit by force?? Wharris wrong with sombori Edakun ??

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by gqboyy(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
link2ok:

No it is the cutlass tongue
Aunty fear God na
what an ugly cutlass. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Next time you too say yes...oya pele grin
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Date or Phock? undecided
Animals dey date? cheesy

Ibu and Osuofia tinz.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Flyingngel(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
ishowdotgmail post:My brother from the yeast are very violet... trouble is their calling.

Guy Akwa Ibom is not Igbo or Biafra. Get that right.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
This man Israel Bassey have no right to beat females I mean it a nonsense act crime well I hope this woman will make it alive. angry

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
xynerise:

Bigotry

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Guru9ja(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
Israel Bassey (SS) VS Azeezat Adigun (SW) 1-1 (Full Time) grin
gringringrin
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Guru9ja(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Next time you too say yes...oya pele grin
gringringrin
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by bkool7(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?
Yes ?
Does she look familiar ?
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Olutayo89(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
gqboyy:
Oh my God. The story should be: Man attacked woman with cutlass for asking him out.

Huh? undecided
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by jjeeff(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
Be vigilant

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by Chijosky(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?
Please ask them again, since buhari told us that he's traveling for ten days leave only for the leave to turn to something medical, I therefore refused to believe any news again in Naija..
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by khalids: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vicjustice:
The article seems to have been written by a Cobbler rather than a Journalist
Bro, its like you read my mind.
Since we declared freedom of speech in Nigeria, na so, so cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by xynerise: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Antelope cheesy
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by passyhansome(m): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by wealthinfos(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Going the extent of using matchet is unacceptable. But omor if some Nigerian girl do u something ehh, especialy when u dey chyke her, chey if ur not man enough you fit commit suicide for inside ur room oo
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by apache4: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Who cares

Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by goingape1: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
if you want to turn a guy down tell him politely and not just blabbing your mouth up And down undecided
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by ebuka1993(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
wickedness
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by theway83: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
they should take him to hospital, for brain test.
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by mfujah(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Adedaniel211:
No be by force nah..
...lol.... she no go nack she collection moneying... jenifa voice ..
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by solomix10(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
y should he do that...the guy is very wicked . Omo if i was the one i wil use gun on her o.... No girl reject my asking out nd go scott free...
Re: Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) by abnsugbe: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Is this the woman?

yes....The guy is after the Luna Milk...Men its Massive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Man Ambushed & Brutally Attacked By Four Persons In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.