Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances (428 Views)

Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award / Robert Lewandowski Ruled Out Of UCL Return Leg Against Chelsea / Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances by TEE099(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bayern Munich welcome Arsenal to the Allianz Arena on Wednesday night in the first leg of the Round of 16 stage of the UEFA Champions League, having crossed paths with the Gunners six times in the last five years.

Prolific striker, Robert Lewandowski has revealed their plans to limit Arsenal's chances to merely "few chances" by ... ... ... https://footballgisttoday..com.ng/2017/02/robert-lewandowski-vows-to-starve.html
Re: Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
All na mouth abeg

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances by TEE099(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
All na mouth abeg
Ahbi ooo, me sef I rep Arsenal...
Re: Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
TEE099:
Ahbi ooo, me sef I rep Arsenal...
Wa gbayi my broda cool cool

I'm also a fellow Gunner

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Vows To "Starve" Arsenal Of Chances by TEE099(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
Wa gbayi my broda cool cool

I'm also a fellow Gunner
YES OOHHHH

We Are Arsenal!!! smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rohr Aiming To Lead Nigeria's Super Eagles To New Heights / Eagles News: Can Claudio Ranieri Exit Save Ahmed Musa’s Leicester City Career / With Henry Onyekuru’s Dazzling Form Does Nigeria Need Ademola Lookman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.