Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Visa To Malaysia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Malaysia (891 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Cost Of Travelling To Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa To Malaysia by coolcore: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2009
Anyone   need a visa to malaysia with no  documentation contact me on 070                        40559513
Re: Visa To Malaysia by justwise(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2009
@coolcore.

U are a big fool. silly cow
Re: Visa To Malaysia by ichommy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ justwise take it easy

@coolcore why cant you go to the malay embassy
Re: Visa To Malaysia by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
ichommy:

@ justwise take it easy

@coolcore why cant you go to the malay embassy

He is not looking for visa, he is promising to get pple visa WITHOUT document.
Re: Visa To Malaysia by OAM4J: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2009
coolcore:

Anyone   need a visa to malaysia with no  documentation contact me on 070                        40559513                                                                            

I can assure you a cool visa to prison, no documentation or interview with one way ticket, all free of charge if you don't get lost now.
Re: Visa To Malaysia by MrCrackles(m): 12:31am On Dec 08, 2009
coolcore:

Pathetic bastar d
Get lost with satan in the deepest part of hell fire! angry
Re: Visa To Malaysia by joaoche(f): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2009
i don tire for naija thieves oh

damn do they ever quit
Re: Visa To Malaysia by mamagee3(f): 2:18am On Dec 08, 2009
Scammer but not a very intelligent one. grin grin
Re: Visa To Malaysia by ichommy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
mama-gee:

Scammer but not a very intelligent one. grin grin

Lol grin
Re: Visa To Malaysia by jemby: 5:26am On Dec 09, 2009
Are you a fool ,Rogue and a criminal ,make i answer for you? Yes you are
Re: Visa To Malaysia by coolcore: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2009
I don't need to respond to your all your abusive words reason is because you lack wisdom and knowledge if you are not intrested then you shut up. For those who are intrested please contact my number and you will be please you did
Re: Visa To Malaysia by MrCrackles(m): 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2009
coolcore:

I don't need to respond to your all your abusive words reason is because you lack wisdom and knowledge if you are not intrested then you shut up. For those who are intrested please contact my number and you will be please you did
Unrepentant thief you are still blabbing shocked
Fool. . . .
Re: Visa To Malaysia by justwise(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2009
coolcore:

Nobody is interested in ur trap
Re: Visa To Malaysia by mevisbleek: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2009
@coolcore, i am very interested but i would pay you after i must have returned from malaysia. What do u say?
Re: Visa To Malaysia by justwise(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2009
mevisbleek:

@coolcore, i am very interested[b] but i would pay you after i must have returned from malaysia[/b]. What do u say?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa To Malaysia by pureminded: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2009
mevisbleek:

@coolcore, i am very interested but i would pay you after i must have returned from malaysia. What do u say?

Jesus Christ shocked grin
Re: Visa To Malaysia by ichommy(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2009
mevisbleek:

very funny grin grin
Re: Visa To Malaysia by ksagirl(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
justwise:

grin grin grin grin
can you help me please undecided
Re: Visa To Malaysia by justwise(m): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2009
ksa-girl:

can you help me please undecided

Please how can i help?
Re: Visa To Malaysia by Busybody2(f): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ Toowise, McKokoro, my Deltan Prince Siena, Adetutu tongue and co, we need to find a catchy name for you guys, you are doing a rollickingantonym good job here, keep it up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Visa To Malaysia by justwise(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2009
Busy_body:

@ Toowise, McKokoro, my Deltan Prince Siena, Adetutu tongue and co, we need to find a catchy name for you guys, you are doing a rollickingantonym good job here, keep it up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our NL queen, how u dey?

I was reading ur post just now on this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-161505.0.html

I can't stop laughing here, i'm in pains

(1)

What can be shipped via air? Goods/Food items, To Ur Doorstep In UK, USA,CANADA / Ecowas Passport For Non Ecowas National / Summer Time Is Here! Tour Packages Uk, France, Turkey, USA, Visa Processing Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.