Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Fraudster On Telegram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster On Telegram (498 Views)

Disabled Fraudster On The Loose, Targeting Mobile Money Agents / My Experience With Fraudster On Twitter Today / Emmanuel Nwude, Nigerian Biggest Fraudster Sold Non-existent Airport For $242M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster On Telegram by Philus007: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hi... I want to use this medium to share my experience of fraudster activity on telegram with the name 'CASH RECYCLER". Adding people to provide help of 5k and get help of 10k in the below format Agbana/08037823073/5k. In which after you paid 5k to someone u are merged with you're been deleted from the group. One of the admin name is Obika Echezona with his picture attached above. I was a victim and I don't want many to be please published this.
Thanks.

Re: Fraudster On Telegram by stefanweeks: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greed

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Turns To A Misery A Fatal Shooting In Lawndale Watch Video / Mother And Lanlady Kills Baby In Alagbolae Ajayifarm, Ogun State,nigeria / Again! Female Law Student Of UI Jumps To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.