Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures (2557 Views)

Arigbede Ojo Olaropo Makes A Hyper-Realistic Statue Of A Female Corper (Photos) / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by mykeljosef: 1:42am On Feb 15, 2017
when it comes to hyperrealistic tattoos, you may need to spend a great deal of time under the needle, but the results can be so spectacular that it might just be worth it. Here you'll find a collection of photo realistic tattoos so impressive

so lets begin

if you're not a fan of tattoos

appreciate it as an art work

if you're not a fan of art

well just look

ps- sorry i posted in politics.....mods abeg help move

cc lalasticlala

Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by mykeljosef: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2017
more

Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by mykeljosef: 1:43am On Feb 15, 2017
wow

Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by mykeljosef: 1:44am On Feb 15, 2017
more

Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Pls this is politics section

1 Like

Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by mykeljosef: 1:56am On Feb 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
Pls this is politics section

is that so

okay thanks for your correction

but then you clearly have hate issues considering your signature

1 Like

Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2017
mykeljosef:

is that so

okay thanks for your correction

but then you clearly have hate issues considering your signature

Mods. Cc lalasticlala pls move dis crap from politics section elsewhere
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 15, 2017
my space
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Thecassanova: 2:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Well these are still pictures until I see it on human flesh with my korokoro eyes.
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Thecassanova: 2:47am On Feb 15, 2017
cool
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Have you seen Jesus?
Thecassanova:
Well these are still pictures until I see it on human flesh with my korokoro eyes.
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by pointblank247(m): 5:23am On Feb 15, 2017
na lie these cant be tattoos
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2017
wow. am officially shocked. its beautiful. If only tattoo was not a sin.
Re: 15 Hyper Realistic Tattoos You'll Think They Are Pictures by mykelmeezy: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
epobot:
wow. am officially shocked. its beautiful. If only tattoo was not a sin.
what makes it a sin?

(1) (Reply)

New †̥☹ Nairaland,an Aspirin Graphic Artist: Wanted †̥☹ Show Yall Sum Of M̶̲̥̅Ɣ Work / Can Someone Pls Tell Me How To Creat A Cartoon & Animation Using 3d With Graphic / Photoshop 101 (tutorial Ready To Start Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.