Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. (8465 Views)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by ItzHoludex(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2017
waawuu
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by synticate: 7:39am On Feb 15, 2017
sick :Psick
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2017
First picture.

Ewwwest ewww!

I'd rather die of hunger.

How do I unsee that picture? Explorers yaff killed me. cry
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Mrtesso: 8:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Explorers:
Target stabilizer.
"I'll rather kill myself than commit suicide."
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by delli(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2017
That target stabiliser no funny o

You just might end up been the main target
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Explorers(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2017
delli:
That target stabiliser no funny o

You just might end up been the main target

Cant laff.

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Explorers(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2017
Pet food tester.

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Lagusta(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Explorers:
An Indian sewer worker, who is wearing no protective clothing despite being waist deep in the tunnel.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4222958/The-worst-jobs-world-revealed.html

this gave me the shivers..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Lagusta(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Explorers:
Bull's sperm collector.

for what
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Lagusta(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Anyway there are far worse jobs in nigeria, one of them being a bus conductor... That job to me is the most dangerous job in the world.....

As in, a man would hang at the edge of a bus 18hrs in a day, 7days a week, with incoming traffic ready to crush him in a second, not to talk of the risk of falling at a very high speed....

Explorers what do you think??

4 Likes

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2017
Lagusta:
Anyway there are far worse jobs in nigeria, one of them being a bus conductor... That job to me is the most dangerous job in the world.....

As in, a man would hang at the edge of a bus 18hrs in a day, 7days a week, with incoming traffic ready to crush him in a second, not to talk of the risk of falling at a very high speed....

Explorers what do you think??
You are absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Nuel25846(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2017
The target stabilizer.....na death day call u.
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by SUCCESSKEJI(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by hahn(m): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Explorers:
Skyscraper window washer.

Chai! cry
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Lagusta:

Explo rers what do you think??
Very true, but they like it na I know they have been warned severally about hanging on the door, yet you still see them doing it.
We like to romance death in this country.

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Deejay1000(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=53724005]Poo diver: Mexican sewer diver Julio Cu Camara is lowered into human and chemical waste so he can check on the pipes of the Mexico City drainage system.[/quote

WTF shocked
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
this is not work it's suffering abeg
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by dennisworld1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
See job
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by pressplay411(m): 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Love machine dippers. How is this on the list? They'll probably even get to go home with a piece. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Lilymax(f): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Explorers:
I can't do this,ever. Not with my fear of heights
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by ednut1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
you will never see woman doing most of those jobs, yet want to claim gender equality
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Ferdyboss: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
this is not work it's suffering abeg

Lol..They get paid for their time spent working. Typically it isn't suffering because a earn a token in exchange for productive time. Unlike Slavery grin
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Explorers:
God forbid bad thing
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Evathyst(f): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Of all the jobs there, I think I can comfortably do the armpit sniffing and ..........

*ehm*

Don't bother to ask what please. tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
A Nigerian

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
following
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by tk4rd: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:
Zoo keeper.
In Nigerian Zoo, the top officers divert a huge chunk of the money. Then, the Zoo Keepers would just cook and eat the little food items that were later bought for the animals with the remaining funds..

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by tk4rd: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:
Poo diver: Mexican sewer diver Julio Cu Camara is lowered into human and chemical waste so he can check on the pipes of the Mexico City drainage system.
I SAW THIS, AND THE WHOLE PLACE STARTED SMELLING.
ODOUR OF SEWAGE..
IMAGINE THAT.!!!
SWIMMING IN SLUDGE-FILLED SEWAGE
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by chichichilolo1(f): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Explorers:
Poo diver: Mexican sewer diver Julio Cu Camara is lowered into human and chemical waste so he can check on the pipes of the Mexico City drainage system.
This is the height of dirtinest shocked shocked
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Lol..They get paid for their time spent working. Typically it isn't suffering because a earn a token in exchange for productive time. Unlike Slavery grin
I will rather fry akara on a boat even though am afraid of water instead of doing this thing you call job

1 Like

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Ferdyboss: 8:44am On Feb 22, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I will rather fry akara on a boat even though am afraid of water instead of doing this thing you call job

Funny lady! Frying akara on a boat has it's own hazard too. Someone elsewhere would raise eyebrow to it too grin. I think the idea is getting paid for getting busy. They weren't forced into accepting the job na. They need the pay check same as the Akara frying business woman on a boat wink
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Explorers(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
chichichilolo1:
This is the height of dirtinest shocked shocked

But he is taking his cash.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Total E&P Aptitude And Technical Test / Qualified Welders Needed Immediately In Port Harcourt / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.