Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. (8459 Views)

Top 10 "Menial Jobs" In Nigeria That Surprisingly Pay Well / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by CaroLyner(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Explorers:
The exact nature of this task is unclear, but what we do know is that the worker pictured is quite far up an elephant's anus, and there's nothing fun about that.
oh nooooo shocked
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Explorers(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
oh nooooo shocked

Lol...He has suit on na.
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by CaroLyner(f): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Explorers:
Skyscraper window washer.
He must be living with his heart in his mouth.
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by CaroLyner(f): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Explorers:

Lol...He has suit on na.
suit can't blockout the stank tho cause he has to breathe.
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by chichichilolo1(f): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Explorers:

But he is taking his cash.
cash he will spend on his health if he contracts any disease from his workplace which is inevitable is that one cash?
Re: See The World's Worst And Dirtiest Jobs In Photos. by Bigsteveg(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Explorers:
Bull's sperm collector.
Hope he's not romancing the poor bull d.i.c.k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Next Titan Audition: What Was The Response You Got?. / Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. / Should I Include Every Job I Hold On My CV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.