Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. (6208 Views)

Selfies That Actually Took Lives / Creepy Cursed Objects That Actually Exist / Words That Sound Like Opposite But Are Actually Synonyms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
I've always wondered if conspiracy theory is real and if those conspiracy theoriststs might actually be right.
Read on and decide for yourself if conspiracy theory might be real.
Below is a list of 5 Secret Societies that control the world.
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
1. Skulls and Bones

Formed: 1832

Founders: Frederick Ellsworth Mather, Phineas Timothy Miller, William Huntington Russell, Alphonso Taft and George Ingersoll Wood

Where? Yale University in a building called the ‘Tomb’.

Why? The secret society was formed after a dispute between several debating societies at Yale.

Famous alleged members: John Kerry, George Bush, and William Taft

Feared because: Members, known as Bonesmen, use their bonds of power and influence to make their way up through the rank’s of America’s elite.

Most famous conspiracy theories: The group has been blamed for everything from the nuclear bomb to the Kennedy assassination.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
2. Illuminati

Formed: 1776

Founders: Adam Weishaupt

Where? Germany

Why? To create secular societies in Europe.

Famous alleged members: Barack Obama, Jay Z, Madonna, and Beyonce

Feared because: Rumours say the entertainment and music industry have been infiltrated by Illuminati members who are using the media to brainwash the masses.

Most famous conspiracy theories: The group was broken up by the German authorities after the French Revolution, but modern conspiracy theorists assert the group survived and now operates as a sinister shadow government, directing world industry and politics as it sees fit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
3. The Freemasons

Formed: 1717

Founders: Four English Lodges

Where? London

Why? To teach self-knowledge through participation in a progression of ceremonies.

Famous alleged members: George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Winston Churchill, Mozart, Harry Houdini

Feared because: The all-male group has six million members across the world which are all powerful members of society.

Most famous conspiracy theories: The Freemasons designed the Pyramids, plotted the French Revolution and are keeping the flame alive for the Knights Templar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
4. Bohemian Grove

Formed: 1872

Founders: Henry Edwards

Where? Bohemian Avenue, Monte Rio, California

Why? A meeting of the rich and powerful to escape “frontier culture” - or uncivilised interests of common men.

Famous alleged members: Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon

Feared because: The attendees claim they are there for social reasons, but many believe use the meetings for more sinister reasons.

Most famous conspiracy theory: That planning for the Manhattan Project - the world’s first nuclear bomb took place there - which turned out to be true
Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon(former US Presidents at the Bohemian Grove)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
5.Bilderberg Group

Formed: 1954

Founders: The Dutch royal family

Where? The Netherlands

Why? To bring together Northern American and European leaders to promote relations between the US and Europe and cooperate on political, economic and defence issues.

Famous alleged members: Angela Merkel, Bill Clinton, Henry Kissinger, Tony Blair, David Cameron and Margaret Thatcher

Feared because: Things discussed at the group’s annual meetings are not made public and journalists who have tried to interview participants have been arrested.

Most famous conspiracy theories: The group is run by the Nazis, it is trying to impose one world government and it runs the US Republican party.
Here is an image of an armed guard at the Bilderbeg Conference

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by raph101(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Following
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nop..they don't control the world..... they think they do...... they themselves are being controlled....

13 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Raintaker(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Nop..they don't control the world..... they think they do......
they themselves are being controlled....
By who?
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by UchaNwababa: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
6 Aro Snider 7. SeaDog 8. Ayez 9.

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Masterclass32: 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Thanks op.
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by niyot124: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice one op
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Johnnyhoo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
You should have included 'Ogboni'
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by babyfaceafrica: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
only Bill Clinton dey two societies, and I been think say na Obasanjo do frat pass....Issokay

3 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
UchaNwababa:
6 Aro Snider 7. SeaDog 8. Ayez 9.

u think say na hungry man like u cult...

20 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by UchaNwababa: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

u think say na hungry man like u cult...
At least my life is beta dan ur miserable urs
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
UchaNwababa:
At least Ur life is beta dan my miserable Life

after BET9Ja Virtual Must have wrecked it tongue

2 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Mowrites: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by policy12: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chai, OP, the illuminati has been existing long long before that time.
And the society consisted of reputable scientists, the best of that age, intent of spreading knowledge and information the Church had deemed secret to the masses.

Hence the name "Illuminati" : Meaning For illumination.
Illumination by the light of knowledge.

Any reader of Dan Brown will surely know what I'm talking about.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Funny. The OP doesn't mention the Rothschild conspiracy
Or the Zionist conspiracy.

Those are some real nut-heads I tell you...... sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by menix(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
What of Ogboni

Ogboni that can turn a blind begger to president...

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Raintaker(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
SirWere:
Chai, OP, the illuminati has been existing long long before that time.
And the society consisted of reputable scientists, the best of that age, intent of spreading knowledge and information the Church had deemed secret to the masses.

Hence the name "Illuminati" : Meaning For illumination.
Illumination by the light of knowledge.

Any reader of Dan Brown will surely know what I'm talking about.
Sir Dan brown's works are fictitious

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Raintaker(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
menix:
What of Ogboni

Ogboni that can turn a blind begger to president...
What is Ogboni?
Hiw many of their members are even chiefs in their communities

2 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Raintaker(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
SirWere:
Funny. The OP doesn't mention the Rothschild conspiracy

Or the Zionist conspiracy.

Those are some real nut-heads I tell you...... sad sad
The Rotschild are a family that might belong or might have belonged to one of the aforementioned secret groups, they ain't a secret group themselves.

The Zionism is a kind of movement sir, not really a conspiracy, Zionists are used as tools by some of the societies mentioned to further their goals

2 Likes

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Raintaker:

The Rotschild are a family that might belong or might have belonged to one of the aforementioned secret groups, they ain't a secret group themselves.

The Zionism is a kind of movement sir, not really a conspiracy, Zionists are used as tools by some of the societies mentioned to further their goals
Uhh.. Well, in my experience of conspiracy theories, these things are usually interwebbed.

And RothsChild is actuallly a secret society on its own I think. Herewww.texemarrs.com/042003/masonic_jews_plot_world_control.htm

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by irynterri(f): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Raintaker:
What is Ogboni?
I can't believe a Nigerian just asked this question? undecided
Raintaker:
What is Ogboni?
I can't believe a Nigerian just asked this question

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by Raintaker(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
irynterri:
I can't believe a Nigerian just asked this question? undecidedI can't believe a Nigerian just asked this question
grin why can't you beleive a Nigerian asked the question.
The last time I checked there is no Ogboni in the East or North.

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by ednut1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mostly fiction, the musicians cashed in on the Illuminati conspiracies and smiled to d banks

1 Like

Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by menix(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Raintaker:
What is Ogboni?

U must be new in Nigeria I guess...
Re: 5 Seccret Societies That Actually Control The World. by menix(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Raintaker:
grin why can't you beleive a Nigerian asked the question.
The last time I checked there is no Ogboni in the East or North.

I can't bet my axx, u re still a teen..

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Post-utme Exam Scores Will Be Calculated, FOR All University / Foldable Desks At A Primary School In China That Allows Students To Nap(Pics) / Can Someone Change Back His Jamb Center Location After Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.