Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (485666 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Goodmorning, Anybody with any information on second interview for the first batch candidates...okpanwu, jhudit nd odas..
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
maxyboss212:
Goodmorning, Anybody with any information on second interview for the first batch candidates...okpanwu, jhudit nd odas..
No specific date for now........... anytime from now anyway.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Willjay: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
port Harcourt any information on second interview

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Got an invite for the 1st interview in V.I. for thurs.wrote test in march

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lolablacq: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Mush:
Got an invite for the 1st interview in V.I. for thurs.wrote test in march

What date in march did you write?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by davisoncrusoe: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys, just got an invite for first interview on Saturday 24th. Please guys, share some tips. I've got no clue on how to tackle this interview. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jcra(f): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
davisoncrusoe:
Hello guys, just got an invite for first interview on Saturday 24th. Please guys, share some tips. I've got no clue on how to tackle this interview. Thanks.
wen was d date u wrote ur test?

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by davisoncrusoe: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jcra:
wen was d date u wrote ur test?
March 24th
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bibisandra(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
davisoncrusoe:

March 24th

I also wrote my on 24th March....no invite yet, I'm now confused.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by davisoncrusoe: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
bibisandra:

I also wrote my on 24th March....no invite yet, I'm now confused.

Don't worry, it will come. From my observation, this process follows no set pattern.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
davisoncrusoe:
knowledge of the course ur read,current affairs (especially relating to your state of origin/where u reside),general IQ questions,finally I think you should check through the thread for more hints,Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
oguinedavid:

knowledge of the course ur read,current affairs (especially relating to your state of origin/where u reside),general IQ questions,finally I think you should check through the thread for more hints,Goodluck
please do you think a notification of result will be accepted at the second stage because when I went for the test they told me I should try and get the original certificate when coming for the next stage. But my school is yet to issue for our set. Do u think I can be pardoned?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by davisoncrusoe: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
oguinedavid:

Thanks a lot.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by vincyble1472(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2017
davisoncrusoe:
I also got an invite for same date. Guess I wrote d exam march
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by agrovick(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2017
oluswaggz:
please do you think a notification of result will be accepted at the second stage because when I went for the test they told me I should try and get the original certificate when coming for the next stage. But my school is yet to issue for our set. Do u think I can be pardoned?

Do try and get the original, if it's not available you can get a letter from your school as a form of backing. I learnt a lass was bounced in my group because she had statement of result instead of the certificate
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Seconsol92(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2017
agrovick:

Do try and get the original, if it's not available you can get a letter from your school as a form of backing. I learnt a lass was bounced in my group because she had statement of result instead of the certificate
Go there and explain yourself ..u will be allowed to do the interview.. Did mine with statement of result in lagos
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Seconsol92:

Go there and explain yourself ..u will be allowed to do the interview.. Did mine with statement of result in lagos
. Bros u mean the second stage and not aptitude test?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by agrovick(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Seconsol92:

Interesting, As mentioned in my previous post 'I learnt' so it wasn't a first hand experience.

If the guy can get a letter from his school, I will advise he does that so he can be on the safe side. I believe the whole bouncing thing is dependent on the personnel on ground for credentials checking.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by guruvillage: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Statistical Analysis and Data Mining,
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
Training & Research Advisory (Thesis Structure, Dissertation and Research Publication)

Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R and Excel.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics (Medical Statistics)
Econometrics & Quantitative Risk*
Data Analytics Support*
Commodities Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide*
Financial Markets*

redfoxanalytics@yahoo.com
https://redfox3891./

Why me? I have more than 9years+ distinctive experience in data analytics, research methodologies, econometrics and statistical methods.

Landmark? I am a Master's Degree holder in Quantitative Economics. An expert in the application of STATA, SAS, IBM SPSS, Python,Eviews and Excel in providing solutions.

All supported by extensive skills in data modeling, statistical evaluation and monitoring with international organisations, hypothesis testing, time series and multivariate analysis, descriptive analytics, regression (linear, step-wise and back-ward), correlation and covariance matrix analysis and charting.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2017
oluswaggz:
yea I think u would be allowed, jst explain tinx to them
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Seconsol92(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2017
oluswaggz:
. Bros u mean the second stage and not aptitude test?
Yeah
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by gbemiclassic(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
osetoh:

I think it has to do with the date you wrote the test and not the score, especially for those that wrote at ajah. What date did u write?
I was sent an invite yesterday. Thanks for the encouragement
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Jcra(f): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
gbemiclassic:

I was sent an invite yesterday. Thanks for the encouragement

what date did u write ur test and when are u yo b interviewd
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
Seconsol92:

Yeah
Thanks bro, I appreciate. How was ur interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
oguinedavid:

yea I think u would be allowed, jst explain tinx to them
Thanks bro I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kunid007(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Willjay:
port Harcourt any information on second interview
Haven't received any info yet
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning all and a happy new week.. I pray dat to all who are faithfully expecting this job from fidelity bank wll surely get it in Jesus mighty name I pray.. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Mayor cn u chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2017
maxyboss212:
Mayor cn u chat me up wt dis numba 0706****** whatsapp
Me right
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2017
mayoor15:
Me right
Yea
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2017
maxyboss212:

Yea
Edit your number out from your initial post
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Wrote the test Mar. 27th @Kofo. we were just two that noon, both passed. Nothing since then

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.