Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (489065 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bumbum1234: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
the test was not so hard. just d comprehension .
FemmyPRAISE:

Pls come share your testimony oo.all d best
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by lawlan234: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
sincerely speaking, its nt compulsory u ve gmat 2007 before u can go for the test.... u just need to prepare urself.... know ur true, false or cannot say stuff, ur simple math (word problem dey oo), comparism in english like aeroplane: wing, ship:........all you need is to put ur mind at peace wen writing the test..... To me i did nt study sha cos av done access bank before. all u just need is God and self confidence.... just believe in urself and dont doubt wen answering questions even wen u dont knw it...... did mine last two weeks n i got 60+.....Dont forget sleep well n drink alot of water before d test. Best of luck guys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by IbukunBrits: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
Good afternoon, please guys, I need questions... Anybody can send to me please. My email
Oyebadefrances@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by karleone(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stevostical:
All those requesting for GMAT 2007, if you have any GMAT just study it instead of waiting, I for one didn't prepare for the test as I have been very busy of recent. Just get familiar with the questions and you're good to go, the only thing with the questions is the passages which are time consuming.

Stevostical my man. How you dey?
How strict are they with the LG Birth Certificate? Also, is the NIMC paper slip allowed?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by IbukunBrits: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please those that have done their exam, was Nysc cert compulsory...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Did anyone who chose ENUGU get any invite? I chose Enugu. Make I comot mind ni?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by OARmimi: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ibadan applicants! Has anyone gotten test invite Wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
emmy5050:
please nairalanders help your fellow brothers and sisters with GMAT2007, I'm sure I sent it to 15 people. #shareplease#
i know you have tried but please send to me adetomiwabola@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by tatss: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
emmy5050:
if anyone really need the GMAT2007,all you need do is to quote me by attaching your wattsapp number. God bless you all that called me to tell me how my study materials helped. thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by funobong(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
Sapphire06:
Will send you a pm now

I wouldn't mind a pm too. Having similar issue. Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
FemmyPRAISE:

U mean we sudnt tick dose we don't know?
we were instructed not to skip any question cos if we come back to do it later the system might wipe off our previous answers before we started ours tho... i dont think there is negative marking... pls stop spreading panic when ur not certain of ur info
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
IbukunBrits:
Please those that have done their exam, was Nysc cert compulsory...
mandatory except ur finishing in few weeks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
lawlan234:
sincerely speaking, its nt compulsory u ve gmat 2007 before u can go for the test.... u just need to prepare urself.... know ur true, false or cannot say stuff, ur simple math (word problem dey oo), comparism in english like aeroplane: wing, ship:........all you need is to put ur mind at peace wen writing the test..... To me i did nt study sha cos av done access bank before. all u just need is God and self confidence.... just believe in urself and dont doubt wen answering questions even wen u dont knw it...... did mine last two weeks n i got 60+.....Dont forget sleep well n drink alot of water before d test. Best of luck guys
thats the spirit bro... scored 70 myself and i didnt open gmat 2007

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stevostical:
All those requesting for GMAT 2007, if you have any GMAT just study it instead of waiting, I for one didn't prepare for the test as I have been very busy of recent. Just get familiar with the questions and you're good to go, the only thing with the questions is the passages which are time consuming.
simple truth
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Darlx(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guys I just discovered that I have deleted my test invite. cry cry

For those who have written, were you guys asked to present the text invite?

Cc: stevostical bumbum1234
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Darlx:

Check trash now
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by bumbum1234: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
nah its not required. they already have a list of the names.
Darlx:
Guys I just adiscovered that I have deleted my test invite. cry cry

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Darlx(m): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayoor15:
Check trash now

Text message Did you get an email invite? Is there a trash bin for text message? Enlighten me.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Darlx(m): 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
bumbum1234:
nah its not required. they already have a list of the names.

Thanks alot.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mo2017: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
Please I need the fidelity bank past questions too. Kindly send to ilori.modupe3@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Darlx:

Text message Did you get an email invite? Is there a trash bin for text message? Enlighten me.
That is true, haven't gotten a message, forgot this is Fidelity that uses sms, but you can get d message back, it's simple, put groundnut oil on fire, leave it for 1 minutes then throw your phone inside and alas you will get d SMS back...Thank me later
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Stevostical(m): 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayoor15:
Check trash now
Not required, they have the list
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Stevostical(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=karleone post=54839273]

Stevostical my man. How you dey?
How strict are they with the LG Birth Certificate? Also, is the NIMC paper slip allowed?[/quote
I gentle ooo, it depends on where you are doing it bro, at Kofo Abayomi, dey collected NIMC, just go do the LG birth certificate na 1k to avoid stories that touch biko. They were more friendly than people portrayed them. ]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Hathom(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
The venue I got is Fidelity bank plc.plot 6, block 11 Budo farm layout Lekki- Ajah expressway near Abraham Adesanya round about. But I don't know how to get dere from Imota. Pls help
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Stmakila: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Pls can we wear jean and shirt.....pls answer
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Darlx(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
mayoor15:
That is true, haven't gotten a message, forgot this is Fidelity that uses sms, but you can get d message back, it's simple, put groundnut oil on fire, leave it for 1 minutes then throw your phone inside and alas you will get d SMS back...Thank me later

Soon you'll learn you can't always joke with everything.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Darlx:

we were asked to show our sms before entering
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hathom:
The venue I got is Fidelity bank plc.plot 6, block 11 Budo farm layout Lekki- Ajah expressway near Abraham Adesanya round about. But I don't know how to get dere from Imota. Pls help
where is imota?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Stmakila:
Pls can we wear jean and shirt.....pls answer
u can
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Darlx(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Uchgreen:

we were asked to show our sms before entering

Wow
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Darlx:

there is also a list too
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by FemmyPRAISE: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Darlx:

Pls don't bother yourself on that.you can explain when you get there. dey sud av der own copy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.