Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (487614 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chiomabvm: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hi
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mustylique(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fadeshines:
You guys battling about cut off mark or no cut off mark should calm down. Even KPMG that I had 80 or 85%, I didn't make it at the end, my guru friend that was loved at all the interviews too didn't make only for some that didn't even meet up to the brilliant ones to get the job in my batch. Just pray for God's grace, as it is said, cut off is 50(and that's from an insider) and also that those who didn't pass may be called back to re-sit. Just pray to be favoured, big marks don't really get u the job per say. God bless you all

brother, re-sit ke.with this bogus population?? I doubt if any organisation will call people back for resit..no be charity organisation na.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wrote in Enugu today. I studied a significant part of GMAT 2007 and some of the info shared here, but I didn't see anything like that, not specifically sha. The usual maths, sentence correction, a lot of weird comprehension, verbal reasoning etc. I will advice those who haven't written to just understand the basics of answering the question instead of hoping questions will be repeated. I had that hope today and was almost stranded. Like someone previously said here, na residual knowledge I used. I scored 51.63% and I'm scratching my head wondering if I qualified for the next phase.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
jswagg4:
I wrote in Enugu today. I studied a significant part of GMAT 2007 and some of the info shared here, but I didn't see anything like that, not specifically sha. The usual maths, sentence correction, a lot of weird comprehension, verbal reasoning etc. I will advice those who haven't written to just understand the basics of answering the question instead of hoping questions will be repeated. I had that hope today and was almost stranded. Like someone previously said here, na residual knowledge I used. I scored 51.63% and I'm scratching my head wondering if I qualified for the next phase.
Bro what time did you write? 8:00 am or 9:30
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
mustylique:

brother, re-sit ke.with this bogus population?? I doubt if any organisation will call people back for resit..no be charity organisation na.

Fadeshine is quite right to an extent sir! I confirmed from a staff of The bank and was told there was massive failure, especially in the Lagos/South West zone. Let's just wait till everyone is done with the test and they start rolling out interview invites. All is well!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm writing at PH tomorrow by 9:30am..who is with me
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by JOE5854: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
idee91:
Is fidelity still inviting ? Anybody that chose kd that has gotten an invite ?
Yap am frm kd got my invite last week bt will be writing 2moro
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ayoilesan: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please also help me too send it to my email patrick4u17@hotmail.com my test holds next week Wednesday.

biggerboyc:

Please help me send it to my email too Biggerboyc@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Amaragold(f): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
marvis406:

Pls I need Gmat 2007
ezemehilary@gmail.com

i ve sent it to you
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Amaragold(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
chidex28:
same with me. 12:30...where wil u be taking off from?
Rumudara
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Sirkachukwu: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amaragold:
Rumudara
Pls is it Trans anadi along oginigba or industrial lay out

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by idee91: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
JOE5854:

Yap am frm kd got my invite last week bt will be writing 2moro
You writing at kano or kaduna ?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by chidex28: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Amaragold:
Rumudara
am taking of from Rumodumaya
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tonynwaduche:
I'm writing at PH tomorrow by 9:30am..who is with me
please Where Is You Venue In Ph Because I'll Be Writing Mine Next Week?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=Amaragold post=55360033][/quote]

Add up 081758803sevenseven to be added. Thank you!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
please Where Is You Venue In Ph Because I'll Be Writing Mine Next Week?
Trans Amadi
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
doublezero7:

Fadeshine is quite right to an extent sir! I confirmed from a staff of The bank and was told there was massive failure, especially in the Lagos/South West zone. Let's just wait till everyone is done with the test and they start rolling out interview invites. All is well!
please, I Don't Have Any Means Of Identification Like Id Card Except My Final Year Sch Id. I Hope There Will Be No Problem?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tonynwaduche:
Trans Amadi
ok, I'll Be Writing In Trans Amadi As Well.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ayoilesan: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello Tode17, please share with me my test holds on Wednesday next week - patrick4u17@hotmail.com.
tode17:
I guys I Av D questions for D maths part just saw it's D same but it's too late already for me... did mine at kofo abayomi,Lagos state. if U are interested let me no
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
please, I Don't Have Any Means Of Identification Like Id Card Except My Final Year Sch Id. I Hope There Will Be No Problem?

It won't be accepted sir! Go regiater for a NIM or a LASRRA ID ASAP! You'll be given a temporary slip! I'm sure it would be accepted!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
That man at TransAmadi, ID is the least of his problem...ask any PH candidate. Just make sure there is no age discrepancy in your WAEC cert and birth cert. If you can get any ID before then too, still fine.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
jswagg4:
You didn't study the GMAT 2007 well. all Fidelity bank question are from GMAT. so I totally disagree with you. thanks for ur advice anyway
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
jhudit:

That man at TransAmadi, ID is the least of his problem...ask any PH candidate. Just make sure there is no age discrepancy in your WAEC cert and birth cert. If you can get any ID before then too, still fine.
ok Boss, I Clock 26 This Jan But I'll Be 27 By Next Year. What Are My Chances?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
doublezero7:

It won't be accepted sir! Go regiater for a NIM or a LASRRA ID ASAP! You'll be given a temporary slip! I'm sure it would be accepted!
i Registered For NIM today and was told it will take like 2 weeks. my test is next week.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Okpanwu:
You didn't study the GMAT 2007 well. all Fidelity bank question are from GMAT. so I totally disagree with you. thanks for ur advice anyway
Well say most, not all.(saying all is fallacy of hasty generalization)
I saw a few familiar questions in mine, but I can't say all are from GMAT. I for one never say analogy in GMAT.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
i Registered For NIM today and was told it will take like 2 weeks. my test is next week.

If you're based in Lagos, go do a LASRRA ID card or get a drivers license or intl passport!

As regards the age, go for your test and pray for favor!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Well say most, not all.(saying all is fallacy of hasty generalization)
I saw a few familiar questions in mine, but I can't say all are from GMAT. I for one never say analogy in GMAT.
Hmm. D guy mata taya me. Ontop exam wey me I write again?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
ok Boss, I Clock 26 This Jan But I'll Be 27 By Next Year. What Are My Chances?
The man is lenient on ID at this stage, they know what it cost to get one currently. That age is the one I take and tire for the man o, the way he was bouncing people that are 26+. I couldn't tell the range he was looking for, maybe over 26 and 6mths or more...

You just have to go there and be confident. The man's face isn't helpful, look beyond it...don't fret. Success.

Do you have the birth cert from NPC?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
jhudit:

The man is lenient on ID at this stage, they know what it cost to get one currently. That age is the one I take and tire for the man o, the way he was bouncing people that are 26+. I couldn't tell the range he was looking for, maybe over 26 and 6mths or more...

You just have to go there and be confident. The man's face isn't helpful, look beyond it...don't fret. Success.

Ejoor which one is NPC birth cert? Didn't hear of such from my area . Personally I used state issued...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
jhudit:

no Birth Cert From Npc But Affidavit.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
doublezero7:

If you're based in Lagos, go do a LASRRA ID card or get a drivers license or intl passport!

As regards the age, go for your test and pray for favor!
thank You

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.