Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486313 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Adeola2908: 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
omodollarpor:
Good evening.... Has any1 dat wrote d test in Abuja from 12th April gotten an interview invite yet?
I wrote on the 12th of April as well in abuja and i scored above 50% but no invite yet for the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Kenney001: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Choi port Harcourt interview was mixture of all the experience,

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mikecom: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
imagine them asking me about who won big brother Naija

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by spykin: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mikecom:
lol... this one made me laugh out loud
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mikecom:
Seriously?Hahahahahahaha
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Endozie(f): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Cemadon:

Hehehehehe. ur Name Says it All.
Thats mean mehn.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ndubest007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
My interview questions
1. Tell us about your yourself
2. Why should we employ you as an accountant when we could easily train others to do it for us.
3. what motivates you? And where do you see yourself in 5 years
4.what is the double entry principle of accounting about
5. if I have 1kg of rice and 1kg of fish, which will weigh more
6.10 x 10
7.9 x 6
8. 11 x 11
9.do you have any questions for us.

Good luck to dos that havent interviewed yet

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
ndubest007:
My interview questions
2. Why should we employ you as an accountant when we could easily train others to do it for us.
6.10 x 10
7.9 x 6
8. 11 x 11

Good luck to dos that haven't interviewed yet
Where did you guys meet these nice interviewers? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mikecom:
you must be kidding jor
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
ndubest007:
My interview questions
6.10 x 10
7.9 x 6
8. 11 x 11

that's all? Your location pls
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
ndubest007:
My interview questions
6.10 x 10
7.9 x 6
8. 11 x 11

Lucky for you, those that had their interview last week in Lagos will tell you that you had the most interesting interview. Lagos was tough tho. God help us that were interviewed in Lag. Who knows when next stage would commence?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by flyfit(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
My dear i was one of the people that borrowed socks....
i had to coz i forgot mine in owerri.
but i later gave the guy my suit and tie......
jhudit:

It was awesome, they were very strict on appearance. They asked lots of names relating to financial industry, logical and practical questions on my current job, about Fidelity... tested my ability to calculate cash swiftly, Syrian war.

They wanted dates, facts, names...
E.g when they asked me about cashless policy. I had to define it, when it started, states it's currently in, its aim, alternative channels I would advise customes to use...I had to chip in their e-services, the amount that attracts cash handling charge, the percentage of charges, the recent development on the policy.

Yet they were asking for more...I was like ahnahn...kill me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by flyfit(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
My interview Questions
1. Tell me about your self
2. One Word for the problem nigeria economy is going tru
3. 6!
4. Tell me about a time u manged a large sum of money
5. if we employ u, where will u choses if given the option of audit, operations, IT and Marketing.
6. Any question for us.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by hian(f): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Well the interview isn't that stressful I heard the interviewers here in abj complain that only 1 in ten passed the interview n they schedule 40 ppl each day and dressing smart n neat attracts bonus point of 20marks so if u don't dress well u giving away ur bonus dat can aid u. And the questions isn't a big deal but ur composure o.
D questions were like wats economics (my field)
What is recession and causes as it relates to GDP
How can govt tackle recession
What is banking
How do banks make money
What's fidelity mission n vision
What's the current issue happening in d world
Electric train moving from north to south which side would d smoke blow
Ministers of trade finance state governors full name o

Please if u don't kn just calmly tell them u don't n request dey tell u in order to know coz if u say wrong it's big zero there

If you pass the interview it's straight to their training school

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Royce20: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pls someone should help me with the address to Fidelity Bank, 269c Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos from cele Bustop or oshodi. Please anyone... I just received a SMS for an interview tomorrow.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
My Enugu people that have done interview.... How market? Who knows what's next sef.....
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by GirlNextDoor777: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Royce20:
Pls someone should help me with the address to Fidelity Bank, 269c Kofo Abayomi Street Victoria Island Lagos from cele Bustop or oshodi. Please anyone... I just received a SMS for an interview tomorrow.
Wow....a day's notice??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
jswagg4:
My Enugu people that have done interview.... How market? Who knows what's next sef.....
Loool my brother o.....Market dry like dele giwa o. Me self no even know what to think.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Royce20:

When you get to Oshodi...... Find your way to CMS den take a bus going to law school or lekki/ajah den alight at kofo Abayomi bustop, walk into the street den take keke to the other fidelity bank @ 269 cos there is one very close to where you alighted.

Hope this helps
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Lexxyla: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
Royce20:

Just a day notice?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Tonynwaduche(m): 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
I did at PH, it was very interesting....the only question I didn't answer was; the fifth root of five, I was still calculating in my thoughts they asked another question.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olubassey92(f): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is it ok to wear a pant suit as a lady?
Tonynwaduche:
I did at PH, it was very interesting....the only question I didn't answer was; the fifth root of five, I was still calculating in my thoughts they asked another question.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Olubassey92:
Is it ok to wear a pant suit as a lady?

Yes, but wear a brightly coloured(sky blue, white etc) shirt inside

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Royce20: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
GirlNextDoor777:

Wow....a day's notice??

Like seriously, it is really abnormal. I don't knw if I can reschedule it. I am not prepared at all.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Royce20: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
blazingkings:

When you get to Oshodi...... Find your way to CMS den take a bus going to law school or lekki/ajah den alight at kofo Abayomi bustop, walk into the street den take keke to the other fidelity bank @ 269 cos there is one very close to where you alighted.

Hope this helps

Thank you so much...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mikecom: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
please after your interview in Lagos, where you given your CV back?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olubassey92(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ok. Thanks
blazingkings:

Yes, but wear a brightly coloured(sky blue, white etc) shirt inside
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blaezee: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Ajah test candidates of March 25th... how far?? Interview invite yet??
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Royce20:

Like seriously, it is really abnormal. I don't knw if I can reschedule it. I am not prepared at all.
that's not nice atall! Pray for God's favour or if possible to reschedule
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
For those dat had their interview in Abuja today, was the fair HR lady strict on birth certificate issue by NPC? becos a friend just notify me to get birth certificate from NPC as the HR lady will not accept declaration of age or birth certificate from hospital. urgent response pls. tanks. hop the interview was sweet?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
hian:
Well the interview isn't that stressful I heard the interviewers here in abj complain that only 1 in ten passed the interview n they schedule 40 ppl each day and dressing smart n neat attracts bonus point of 20marks so if u don't dress well u giving away ur bonus dat can aid u. And the questions isn't a big deal but ur composure o.
D questions were like wats economics (my field)
What is recession and causes as it relates to GDP
How can govt tackle recession
What is banking
How do banks make money
What's fidelity mission n vision
What's the current issue happening in d world
Electric train moving from north to south which side would d smoke blow
Ministers of trade finance state governors full name o

Please if u don't kn just calmly tell them u don't n request dey tell u in order to know coz if u say wrong it's big zero there

If you pass the interview it's straight to their training school
How many marks is required for someone to advance to the next stage? Answer to that Electric train question is.....an Electric train DOES NOT emits smoke.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by hian(f): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
donmang:
How many marks is required for someone to advance to the next stage? Answer to that Electric train question is.....an Electric train DOES NOT emits smoke.

They don't want u to fail any section as in get zero is unacceptable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.