Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

You may not be hired because of your social media accounts - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You may not be hired because of your social media accounts (499 Views)

find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER / Why Am I Not Getting Hired? / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You may not be hired because of your social media accounts by DamilolaGee: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are you planning to build a career with an organization, or even planning to start your own business and have people invest in it? If yes, it is time run a check on your social media accounts. You are probably asking how can social media can affect my career or how can my Facebook account repel investors
The truth is this, although what you publish on social media may not be who you are, it is a reflection of your personality. While having a Twitter or Instagram account may not have a negative effect on your career, it is necessary to note that the way you present yourself on these platforms is vitally important. LinkedIn is indeed the world largest professional network, but if you assume that it is the only place employers will go to check you out, drop your assumptions and face the reality.
Again, you may be wondering why an employer is checking through your social media page. Here are some reasons …Read More
http://www.res-qdigital.com/may-not-hired-social-media-accounts

(1) (Reply)

Be Properly Trained And Certified To Be A Professional / 34 Writing Tips That Will Make You A Better Writer By Daniel Scocco / Vacancies To Be Filled URGENTLY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.