Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) (45651 Views)

Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Latest 2017 Recruitment (5 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by genearts(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Is this not the same erisco that threatened to leave nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Rolings:
I thought they said the man has relocated to China to start importing tomato paste

Anyway

THIS IS SIGN THAT NIGERIA IS COMING OUT OF RECESSION.

PMB IS WORKING
He has always been importing tomatoes paste, that was the reason he wanted to leave Nigeria because there was not enough dollars to import tomatoes paste.
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by wristbangle: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seems availability of tomatoes has made it possible for them to expand their business. Kudos to them
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by honesttalk21: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
Better visit their website; recruitment is to be sent to jobs@eriscofoodsltd.com.ng, hr.eriscofoodsltd@gmail.com I DON'T SEE ALL THESE VACANCIES THERE
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Valindazz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Done, waiting for invitation
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by pricipal2003(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
I thought they said the company don pack commot for Naija. Which one be this advert again!
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by texazzpete(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wonder if his cheap ploy to blackmail the FG into selling him subsidized Forex worked?
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by azimibraun: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
charliboy654:
Is it not this same erisco that pull out of Nigeria to kenya abi China abi na ghana because of forex scarcity.
He didn't threaten to pull out becouse of Forex o! He wanted government to sack everybody in the import chain including the DG NAFDAC for him to do his dirty tricks. He has realised the government will not bend so he gather sense and started hustling again. He went with Buhari to China on our money and Aisha Buhari commissioned his tomatoes plant. He was a bit scared of Dangote tomato paste plant coming up in Kano as the largest and competition scared him. He wanted dubious things.
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by tundejoseph4(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
na GNLD O
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by basilo102: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
hehehe, these dumb monopolist thought Erisco is out so they can have a field day?? Omo, una beta buckle up and compete and stop waiting for when igbos will leave for anybody to have his way cheaply. He can move some part of his manufacturing to china and import to nigeria for packaging and distribution since FG refused to ban importation
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by basilo102: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
azimibraun:
He didn't threaten to pull out becouse of Forex o! He wanted government to sack everybody in the import chain including the DG NAFDAC for him to do his dirty tricks. He has realised the government will not bend so he gather sense and started hustling again. He went with Buhari to China on our money and Aisha Buhari commissioned his tomatoes plant. He was a bit scared of Dangote tomato paste plant coming up in Kano as the largest and competition scared him. He wanted dubious things.
Igbo man is the last person to be scared of competition in business. DG of Nafdac is importing tomatoes to the detriment of local production and you are not ashamed to say it. Since importation is not banned, Erisco threatened to manufacture in China and package in nigeria and that is exactly what he is now doing. Who is scared of Dangote?? Golden penny spaghetti floors dangote, Indomie Noodles Floors dangote noodles, Dangote Tomato is the worst tomato in the market.

1 Like

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by anonimi: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
texazzpete:
I wonder if his cheap ploy to blackmail the FG into selling him subsidized Forex worked?

It won't work because he does not belong to the born-to-rule tribe like Dangote, although the dollars are from Niger Delta oil sales.
Those who believe the old sick man is fighting corruption need to have their head examined, don't you think

Reuters confirms massive corruption in foreign exchange sales: Buhari favours Dangote firms with official rate

As Nigeria grapples with a foreign exchange crisis, one person stands out in the scramble to obtain hard currency: Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man.

When the government restricted the supply of dollars in June 2015 to prop up the value of the Nigerian naira, firms owned by Dangote landed a healthy share of dollars available at the cheap official rate, a study by Reuters shows.

Reuters examined foreign currency transactions made during an 11-week period in March to May this year. Over that time, Dangote businesses were able to buy at least $161 million in hard currency from the central bank. That was around nine percent of all the hard currency the bank sold over the period. In a single week in March, one dollar in every eight went to Dangote companies. There is not enough data to see how that stacks up with the companies’ share of foreign trade.

Compared with buying dollars on the more expensive unofficial market, though, Dangote companies benefited to the tune of about $100 million.

The wrangling for dollars highlights Dangote’s pivotal role as Africa’s biggest economy tries to diversify away from oil.

Over the past year, Nigeria pegged its currency, the naira, to the U.S. dollar at an official rate of 197-199 naira. The central bank doled out dollars at the official rate to companies it deemed strategic to the Nigerian economy. Until June 20, when the bank abandoned the peg, anyone else had to pay a lot more on the black market.

Small businesses complained that the foreign exchange restrictions were forcing them out of business. Frank Jacobs, president of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria, said that the majority of manufacturers – 2,000 of them – had been unable to source raw materials because they could not obtain dollars to pay for imports. Up to 100 firms either shut completely or cut production, he said. “The large companies have better clout.”

See also: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-forex-dangote-insight-idUSKCN0Z90G5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026900_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by dozofavour(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
megrimor:
When I hear the word MASSIVE, my mind goes to a woman's backside
No offense man but your are a cow
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by edupedia: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
presentley:
I thought this man relocated to kenya? Abi he's back to Nigeria again ni?

...thank you my brother...he is one of the useless IPOBIAN tools used for making yeye noise against PMB...but it did not work...this us just another fraudulentPRO scheme to look important or curry favor from govt and should be ignored...let IPOBIANS go apply....wetin concern normal Nigerians?....yeye people...
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by prezh8(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
The company is real but eeeh peeps plenty there o! Was opportuned to go through Alausa today. So many youths re jobless out there. Government should intervene please.
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by lilfreezy: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
Abeg o, i wan ask one very important question. As them say na one attachment so ehn, assuming my CV na 2 pages on im own and my application letter separately na one page that is two different doc files, shey for am to become one attachment, I go press enter after i don write my letter come copy my CV put for under to make am 3 pages single doc file?
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Ruggedpen: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ipob employing afonjas since after civil war grin
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Limitless72(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
megrimor:
When I hear the word MASSIVE, my mind goes to a woman's backside

Bros no ves ooooo..weytin be ur age?...as b sey u no wan use ur kidney
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by ifymagik(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by immaq8(f): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
tongue
genearts:
Is this not the same erisco that threatened to leave nigeria?
D owner dey form MMM.

1 Like

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
This company threatened to leave nigeria for Kenya. Almost overnight their warehouse was up in flames, destroying properties worth billions. Was it an arson case? Regular people like me cant see behind the scene. But why this sudden turn-around. They wanted to leave because they cant source for foreign exchange to buy raw material from abroad. Do they have the dollars now? Did they come to an agreement? I can only speculate.

1 Like

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by nickxtra(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
I thought he threatened to relocate to Ghana! Thank God they are back

1 Like

Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by keneto1424(m): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
presentley:
I thought this man relocated to kenya? Abi he's back to Nigeria again ni?
pls read well
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by hajjisemiu: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
that's good
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by bilikisu02: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Entrepreneur see the future in a way. Dont spoil others chances
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by TijaniAbu: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
lakesider:
same company that was threatening to move to china on tv .

In fact did Erisco foods not chop CBN money then carry placard announcing departure to China?
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by TijaniAbu: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
immaq8:
tongue D owner dey form MMM.

Gbam. Another CBN chop is loading for the looters called Erisco. Ask Aisha Buhari
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by engrchykae(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
fivestarrealty:
massive employment in this recession. God bless the CEO.
do you really believe that we are in recession?over here in owerri people are buying lands,building and launching hotels and petrol stations.recession is a lie from the government to get sympathy from typical nigerians.
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
education apc if what it means is to train lots of corporate slaves who would be able to work in the establiments of the elites.they seize the instruments of production eg land and money and resources through the mafia called government and maintained through the king's sycophants called the media and enforced by the king's thugs known as the police and military.we must have a revolution before we get it right not only in nigeria but in the world.
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Teawhy2011: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hummm! End time job!
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
dozofavour:

No offense man but your are a cow

No offense neither but I think you are older than me, so you are an OLD COW
Re: Erisco Foods Limited 2017 Recruitment (141 Vacant Positions) by ibinaboonline: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
I thought erisco packed up and left the country due to protracted losses. What's this then about massive recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Replies Over Age Applicant "Oya So Pe Oti Lo" / I AM A SCAMMER! / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.