Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Critics Roasts Fifty Shades Darker - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Critics Roasts Fifty Shades Darker (494 Views)

Bbnaija: Mercy Throwing Shades At Tacha (video) / K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Startimes Shades Tstv On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critics Roasts Fifty Shades Darker by Shalombrain: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
The second installment in the “Fifty Shades” S&M romance franchise has failed to impress critics. Here is what they are saying about movie.

“Fifty Shades Darker,” the sequel that was expected to make amends for the disaster titled “Fifty Shades of Grey,” has failed to impress critics.
While the film has been described by its producers as a steamier version of “Fifty Shades of Grey,” most critics have described the film as ‘idiotic,’ ‘bland,’ and ‘unsuccessful.

Check out what critics are saying about movie which made its debut on February 10, 2017.

http://abspad.com/sequel-fails-to-excite-critics-heres-what-they-are-saying/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Your Fake Rumours Will Only Make Me Stronger, Bigger – Gifty Reacts To / News Broadcaster Finds Out Her Own Husband Is Dead While Reading The Breaking Ne / I Never Said That I Can't Cook Or Be Submissive To My Husband:ronke Oshodi Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.