Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Do This Survey And Get Free N200 Airtime From Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do This Survey And Get Free N200 Airtime From Etisalat (1325 Views)

Get Loans From Etisalat From N1000 To N100,000 Naira Directly To Your Bank Accou / Loan Real Money Into Your Bank Account From Etisalat / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do This Survey And Get Free N200 Airtime From Etisalat by F3WT0p: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
Etisalat Nigeria is currently dashing out free N200 airtime to everyone that participate in their mobile games survey.

The mobile games survey comes with a free N200 airtime immediately you complete it. In the survey, you will be ask some questions about how you see their mobile games available on their platform. Well, even though you haven't subscriber to the mobile games bundle before you can still participate and be bless with free N200 airtime via E-Top Up.

How can I participate in the survey?

Kindly click Here and answer all the questions in the survey and in the end part, make sure you input your Etisalat number for the N200 airtime reward.

Re: Do This Survey And Get Free N200 Airtime From Etisalat by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
I dont know if you guys are sent ny network providers... The one i did since for mtn.. I didnt get shi shi.. Now etisalat

Anyway my etisalat sim has block...

(1) (Reply)

How To Get MTN Myapp 1GB For Free / How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now / Checkout Names & Features Of All Android OS Version From 1.0 – 8.0.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.