Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ikpeazu Fulfills His Promise Of Donating N10m To Prince James Uche - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikpeazu Fulfills His Promise Of Donating N10m To Prince James Uche (19212 Views)

Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ikpeazu Fulfills His Promise Of Donating N10m To Prince James Uche by arigbe888: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
good morning my brothers and sisters, am Mathew Andrew, please everyone whether you are a Christian or Muslim I need your players my only brother is seriously sick (kidney) we are about to transfer him to Indian. please everyone I beg u in the name of God help me in prayers and donation, the money we have know is not enough, please u can call on this number :08181611037, to check on us for prayers. we are in UBTH hospital in Benin. account number: 6234903611. osahon Arigbe, fidelity bank. as you help in prayers and donation, you shall not lack favour in Jesus name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Darey Denies $500,000 Payment To Kim Kardashian / Juliet Ibrahim Looks Super Cute In New Photos / Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With A Golden Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.