Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

UNIOSUN Students Plan Protest Tomorrow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UNIOSUN Students Plan Protest Tomorrow (399 Views)

Uniosun Students Prepare Stew With Candles (Photo And Video) / Snake Killed In UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesa Campus After It Swallowed An Animal / Breaking: UNIOSUN Students Used N2billion School Fees For MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Students Plan Protest Tomorrow by Anjolaajayi(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Some section of students are not happy with the management of the school and have decided to protest tomorrow thus rallying support from other fellow students to join in the peaceful protest, the reason for the proposed protest is stated below:

"In defence of peace and unity among the student's and management of Osun State University, we have been gentle and calm in our plea to the management to make learning and school life more conducive for us"

"But today, 15th of Jan, 2017, we regret to inform you that the Osun State University management's policies have not been going in our favour.

As a matter of fact, it seems like the new administration (under the new VC) has been initially set up to pull us back and make schooling unbearable for us".

"We will not sit and be bullied.

We have tried all possible approaches to dialogue but it seems there is only one language which they understand clearly and we shall speak it to them".

"In this regard:

*There will total amputation of activities in school tomorrow to protest the difficulties and hardship the students are facing.*

Increment of School fees, 10k Late Registration, Poor health service, and several other benefits of the students will be our course for tomorrow's protest".

"We urge us all to join the movement and ask for what belongs to us".

*Aluta Continua!*
http://bleechreport..com.ng/2017/02/uniosun-students-plan-protest-tomorrow.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Moderator, Please I Need A Feedback From Anyone Here / Effective,functional,perfect Building Plan. And Construction In Nigeria / My Husband Never Bought The Things I Said He Bought For Me, I Lied - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.