Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,307 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Babcock University In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University In Pictures (43775 Views)

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
bodmas119:
the school is located @whr?
Sagamu, Ogun State. Been there before. It's an okay school. Not really spectacular.
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
The university is beautiful.
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
sexyjuly:
sometimes dese pictures can be very deceptive sha...until u see it live dont conclude
Bro it's not. That's Babcock University. Everything you see is true. Graduated from there last two years

1 Like

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
nysot:
Alma mater.. Hail Babcock God's own University. You only hate when you don't have the means. Free Babcockites biko tongue
Bro I like your spirit.. Are you a student?
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
nysot:

Babcock is so beautiful now bro,the pictures up there didn't do justice at all. From the Halls of Residence to Staff Quarters to the Lecture Halls etc mehn really beautiful. I rep 2010 though, good to meet people of my root here grin grin
Great Babcock!!!

1 Like

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
nysot:

Babcock is so beautiful now bro,the pictures up there didn't do justice at all. From the Halls of Residence to Staff Quarters to the Lecture Halls etc mehn really beautiful. I rep 2010 though, good to meet people of my root here grin grin
Great Babcock!!! . I rep Babcock

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Babcock! the only institution where they won't receive lectures but surely pass out with a First Class Degree *Davido Izza Case study*
Bro please close your mouth. Have you gone there before. And besides who told you davido graduated with a first class. If you don't have anything to say, please just keep quiet. Davido never graduated with a first class. He graduated with a second class upper. We graduated together.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
holar2ge:
BU made me a man.
Yeah Man. Same here. Glad I met some people there

1 Like

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by profmsboi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
bid4rich:

Upload the pix make we see
Go the school, go see by yourself
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
I have been to Babcock and I can't help but to love the school and its managers. There is obedience to rules, beautiful environment,student engagement in the productive activities of the school and a whole lot good things that you can't see elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by vena92: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
holar2ge:
BU made me a man.
You attended BU? I did too,09/2013 class Business/Admin and Marketing Department.
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2017
nysot:
Alma mater..
Hail Babcock God's own University.
You only hate when you don't have the means. Free Babcockites biko tongue
That is unfair
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 18, 2017
azuson:

Babcock University is much more beautiful than you see here. I went there sometimes ago I was marvelled,those of us that finished in 2003 Will not recognise the institution now.

upload more pictures now
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 18, 2017
My Alma mata.

Hail Babcock God's own university...

Makinde tried for that school.

I missed tofu n granula....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by scholes23(m): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2017
mykeljosef:
advanced secondary school

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by stanleyuzoh022: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2017
I am a proud product of Babcock University.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by nysot(f): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2017
Statsocial:

That is unfair
Hello,that wasn't for you..I've noticed on this forum negative comments some people make when it comes to the issue of private universities. I'm very sure if most of them can afford it,they would attend.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by nysot(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2017
mayorwah98:

Bro I like your spirit.. Are you a student?
Hey bro,I'm a lady..Graduated 2010 from the department of Chemical and Environmental Sciences (Biochemistry)..
One love bro
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by sugarygee(f): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2017
Great Babcock! My Alma Mata. Proud 2 belong
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Dafemo(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol is eah and sat not part of babcock, why not upload pictures from there, or the hostels, welch, adeleke, new male and co, the pictures only show the good buildings in babcock....abeg
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by holar2ge(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
vena92:
You attended BU? I did too,09/2013 class Business/Admin and Marketing Department.

I graduated last year Sir! Doing nysc at the moment @Oyo State. Studied Computer Technology.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Most of the private Unis in Nigeria have beautiful buildings..... And clean environment
That's one sure thing

1 Like

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
nysot:

Hey bro,I'm a lady..Graduated 2010 from the department of Chemical and Environmental Sciences (Biochemistry)..
One love bro
Oh sorry. I graduated 2015 from the department of History and International studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by CyberGypsy(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2017
mayorwah98:

Bro please close your mouth. Have you gone there before. And besides who told you davido graduated with a first class. If you don't have anything to say, please just keep quiet. Davido never graduated with a first class. He graduated with a second class upper. We graduated together.
okay .. fine 2nd class upper or not .. did you see him in school during that period ? he was in London having shows upandan .. instead of you to protest you are here saying have I gone their before. for your info. I wrote my jamb exam there 2 years ago. am sure you
graduated with a second class lower grin
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by orilex(m): 3:07am On Feb 19, 2017
adenuga360:
Babcock is beautiful!!
of course it is
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by mayorwah98(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
okay .. fine 2nd class upper or not .. did you see him in school during that period ? he was in London having shows upandan .. instead of you to protest you are here saying have I gone their before. for your info. I wrote my jamb exam there 2 years ago. am sure you
graduated with a second class lower grin
BRO PLEASE SHUT UP. YOU WROTE YOUR JAMB THERE AND SO?? WHO THAT ONE HELP?. IM SURE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BABCOCK,AND YOU ARE HERE CLAIMING FAMILIARITY. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GRADUATED FROM BABCOCK WITH A GOOD RESULT.

1 Like

Re: Babcock University In Pictures by CyberGypsy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
mayorwah98:

BRO PLEASE SHUT UP. YOU WROTE YOUR JAMB THERE AND SO?? WHO THAT ONE HELP?. IM SURE YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BABCOCK,AND YOU ARE HERE CLAIMING FAMILIARITY. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I GRADUATED FROM BABCOCK WITH A GOOD RESULT.
familiarity ? lol I have a couple of friends who attend the school. I know every chapel members, Adeleke hall name my abode , I don even fk one of their student before. so use another word abeg . Lol

the school is lively though .. but the fact that Davido of all people could bag Second/first class
. am disappointed
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
familiarity ? lol I have a couple of friends who attend the school. I know every chapel members, Adeleke hall name my abode , I don even fk one of their student before. so use another word abeg . Lol

the school is lively though .. but the fact that Davido of all people could bag Second/first class
. am disappointed
Lol i'm not a student of Babcock but I know Davido graduated from Music dept. The guy studied a course he loved so am not surprised he grad with a good result. So pls free Babcock uni.
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by sexyjuly(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2017
prettyboi1989:

talk with sense nao!!! if there's no picture u people will be the first to say its a lie, now theres picture u still dont buy it. m sure u must be thinking the pictures are photoshopped. ur type of reasoning will only make odd things meaningful to u while real things will be meaningless to u. that would be a really sick situation
am nt ok.am only talking out of experience.
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by CyberGypsy(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol i'm not a student of Babcock but I know Davido graduated from Music dept. The guy studied a course he loved so am not surprised he grad with a good result. So pls free Babcock uni.
make your findings well .. it ain't music
Re: Babcock University In Pictures by charmy145: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Babcock actually looks pretty decent when you visit. check https://hotels.ng/places/university/612-babcock-university for more information on Babcock university.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / What Class Were You, When You Read This Book? / FG Increases Unity Schools’ Fees From ₦45,000 To ₦100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.