Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) (1283 Views)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) by OfficialNNB: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Accoring to series of post on nairaland, students of FUMINNA, are rioting and protesting in the school premises.

The school’s clinic, was set on fire during the course of the riot. According to some of the post, the reason for the protest and riot, is the death of a 300lvl student of the department of education, which was caused as a result of the carelessness of the clinic workers.

The students in the course of their riot, were said to have vandalized the micro-finance bank, hostels, among other school properties.

See more photos below

http://nnaemekasblog.com/2017/02/15/breaking-news-riot-in-futminna-schools-clinic-set-on-fire-photos/

Re: Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) by ghettowriter(m): 12:04am On Feb 16, 2017
Damn, that's some serious fire outbreak over there, I pray nobody gets injured or killed.
Re: Breaking News: Riot In FUTMINNA, School’s Clinic Set On Fire (photos) by samtbasz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
I remember when I was in futmx some years back, you dare not fight talk less of rioting. Then a school security man even a driver will be telling you that he will expel you, yes he can because they have all the power and I do tell them then that a day is coming that futmx will turn to futmx of 1996.... Now is the time. Now where is Prof Osunde and co?

(1) (Reply)

UNN Postgraduate Admission 2017/2018 Announced / Uniuyo Screening Exercise Postponed See New Screening Date / List Of Scholarships For Nigerian Undergraduate Students 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.