Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 (4235 Views)

Fidelity Bank Digital Lab. Graduate Trainee 2018 Thread / Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by gene1(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator

If working with a team of highly successful people who are making a positive difference in our business and our community ranks topmost in your mind, look no further as Fidelity Bank offers you an exceptional career opportunity to achieve great things! At Fidelity, we are proud of our many feats but we take special pride in our people and aspirations set in our shared values, vision and mission.

As a member of the Fidelity team, you are afforded the opportunity to share in these lofty aspirations, develop the required skills and expertise to excel in your preferred career path and make a positive contribution to the growth and expansion of our business as well as the development of our host communities.

We provide an environment filled with exciting challenges that require innovative solutions. In view of this, we seek to unearth the best talents from individuals with the right kind of ambition and character required to sustain our business. This will help us maintain the position to always keeping our promises to our customers and the communities we serve.

Job ID: #000001

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Specialization: All

Job Type: Full Time

Job Level: Graduate Trainee

Experience Years: 0 - 1 Years

Posted Date: 14, Feb 2017

Application Deadline: 28, Feb 2017

Job Summary:

Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First & Second Division) or HND (Upper Credit) and must have completed the NYSC programme.

Job Description:

Graduate Trainee

Required Skills:

Graduate Trainee

Click here to Apply

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by dingbang(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2017
Even if say my papa na CEO of fidelity bank, I no dey apply.. Thank you and God bless u
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by onwuegbu81: 4:47am On Feb 16, 2017
gene1:
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank, by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator

If working with a team of highly successful people who are making a positive difference in our business and our community ranks topmost in your mind, look no further as Fidelity Bank offers you an exceptional career opportunity to achieve great things! At Fidelity, we are proud of our many feats but we take special pride in our people and aspirations set in our shared values, vision and mission.

As a member of the Fidelity team, you are afforded the opportunity to share in these lofty aspirations, develop the required skills and expertise to excel in your preferred career path and make a positive contribution to the growth and expansion of our business as well as the development of our host communities.

We provide an environment filled with exciting challenges that require innovative solutions. In view of this, we seek to unearth the best talents from individuals with the right kind of ambition and character required to sustain our business. This will help us maintain the position to always keeping our promises to our customers and the communities we serve.

Job ID: #000001

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Specialization: All

Job Type: Full Time

Job Level: Graduate Trainee

Experience Years: 0 - 1 Years

Posted Date: 14, Feb 2017

Application Deadline: 28, Feb 2017

Job Summary:

Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First & Second Division) or HND (Upper Credit) and must have completed the NYSC programme.

Job Description:

Graduate Trainee

Required Skills:

Graduate Trainee

Click here to Apply
I tried to apply they said I must create an account as an applicant. how can I do that?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by obajoey(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2017
onwuegbu81:
I tried to apply they said I must create an account as an applicant. how can I do that?

before you click on apply, there is a register/login button at the top right hand corner. Just click on register.
if you are using a small screen phone you might not be able to see it.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by kayusre: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Chaiii,and in two weeks time I will be 27years old...i miss this one sha
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by Vince09: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2017
Need help registering
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by nmreports: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Application process is quite confusing truly.
Follow this step by step guide to apply:

http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/02/fidelity-bank-graduate-recruitement-2017.html
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by bsideboii(m): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2017
onwuegbu81:
Use a PC to register an account get ur username and password then proceed to register your info.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by bsideboii(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2017
dingbang:
Even if say my papa na CEO of fidelity bank, I no dey apply.. Thank you and God bless u
lol...why you talk so. Abeg make we know.Enlighten me .tnx
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by Greedgod: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
kayusre:
Chaiii,and in two weeks time I will be 27years old...i miss this one sha
stil apply, dnt give up easily

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc - 2017 by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 13, 2017
Pls I don't have the past questions am looking for.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally / Dangote Refinery Massive Job Recruitment - OND/Graduate Positions / How A Guy Almost Lost His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.