Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot (35400 Views)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Ajayi Crowther University Student Set To Riot / See Photos Of The Femlae Uniabuja Student Whose Death Led To A Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by 9jaflaver: 7:57am On Feb 16, 2017
Photo Of The FUT Minna Student Whose Death
Led To Riot

According to details gotten by 9jaflaver news team....

Yeye is a 300 Level chemistry education student of the federal university of technology
MINNA.

Yesterday, around 5:08PM he lost his life at the school clinic bosso campus. Protesting students squared up and burnt down the clinic over the slow response of the Doctor and nurse to the deceased when he was rushed there after collapsing on the football field.
The school ventures, factory, Girls hostel windows, photocopy machines and others were vandalized.

We however learnt some cars were also set ablazed by these angry protesting students, but fire service quenched off the fire.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/photo-of-the-fut-minna-student-whose-death-in-school-clinic-led-to-riot/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Redoil: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2017
every thing in nigeria is slow response even the govt of bubu is a slow govt doing nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by veekid(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017

he died schooling in a miserable country

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by wolesmile(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
RIP to the dead.
But this act is more like destructive hooliganism to me. That's an academic environment for Pete's sake. Ain't there civilized ways of channelling grievances? Say, like demonstrating peacefully? Of what use is crying when the head is cut?

Nice work, 9jaflaver
But amongst many corrections, remove the letter 'd' in ablaze, and the 'off' after quench.

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Ishaq319(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Standing5(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
And so ?
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by ibroh22(m): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
ok
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Dandsome: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
So sad
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by abuaoyen(f): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Rip

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by modaink333: 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by irenmwinfo(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Saucekide25(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2017
Wow undecided
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by osnova(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Rip bro.......Nigeria has failed us(masses) big time.......
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by manchester1: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
iyammi. this is a serious one
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by arigold1304(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Can we do that to aso rock and house both senate n rep....even govt hus.....

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by chuckdelis: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
rip to the dead so bad,imagine what the family is goin through.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Standing5:
And so ?
What is wrong with you?
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by EWAagoyin(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2017
R.I.P

dem go withdraw many students because of dat riot nw.... mtcheeew
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by fixedhollies(m): 11:28am On Feb 16, 2017
RIP... People don't die easily like this in advance world! Most death in africa is preventable! RIP YOUNG MIND

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by agulion: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2017
This Buhari self, any way Rip to the guy
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by IYANGBALI: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2017
He collapsed on football field, that is why I prefer BEDminton to football,its more fun and safer there.
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by EWAagoyin(m): 11:30am On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
He collapsed on football field, that is why I prefer BEDminton to football,its more fun and safer there.
u like prick grin
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2017
Standing5:
And so ?
This will be d last tym i'll warn you to stop using your mom's phone
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by IYANGBALI: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
EWAagoyin:
u like prick grin
na crime?
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by sod09(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2017
Standing5:
And so ?
go and die....
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by EWAagoyin(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
na crime?
no o but I will like to sample u sha
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by legendsilver(m): 11:36am On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Ur profile pix says it all like................wow shocked
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2017
EWAagoyin:
no o but I will like to sample u sha
with that your prick wey be like a 5 month old baby prick?I will rather use cucumber
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by midehi2(f): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Standing5:
And so ?
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
legendsilver:

Ur profile pix says it all like................wow shocked
make I bring Vaseline?
Re: Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot by EWAagoyin(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
IYANGBALI:
with that your prick wet be like a 5 month old baby prick?
Hahahahaha no lie my prick is little bit above 7inches.... and I can eat u still u cum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) / Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.