Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) (35388 Views)

UNILAG Finalists Celebrate In A Convoy After Their Final Exam / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Bills2307(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Bills2307(m): 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
More

8 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
and the ones that have already knew the answer

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Bills2307(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hehehe

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by suregalluv(f): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
suregalluv whats yours
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by classicalbenson(m): 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
lol....I remember those yrs when Dr ezigbo delt with me...I learnt how to endure and wait upon the Lord than I did in my entire 3yrs in skul....I wount miss her

5 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
U forgot to add the ones that will pass with their pussys

12 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy

Guilty of 4 and 6 cheesy cheesy grin
With the help of cntrl A, cntrl C and cntrl V.

12 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Project is nice sha. I love the research .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by ikbnice(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Project is sweet when you have a good supervisor

2 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by generalbush(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
I paid someone 60k to do mine.

No regrets!!

2 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Lionbite(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
and the ones that have already knew the answer

51 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy

Guys no longer go through the rigors of writing projects. They simply outsource their work.

1 Like

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy

I0) Those that will come here to pretend and do as if they know what is Project.

18 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mine didn't even stress me. Just googled and I got already done one. Naso I copy and past am.
My supervisor be like: wow I love this ur chapter one. Approved.
I carried chapter 2,3 and 4 the following week she was so excited.
In conclusion,it took me 15mins to do my project and 2 weeks meeting my supervisor.

It is better being smart to brilliant ooo

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by jeronimo(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol. Wait till NUC introduces plagiarism test for BSc thesis then you will know how far.

5 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by vision2050: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
I run helter skelter from go and bring the map of the study area to conduct the GIS of the study area to water sample test in laboratory, the thing tired me but I learnt. Thanks to Dr. Bada

1 Like

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Bills2307(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Kylekent59:
Mine didn't even stress me. Just googled and I got already done one. Naso I copy and past am.
My supervisor be like: wow I love this ur chapter one. Approved.
I carried chapter 2,3 and 4 the following week she was so excited.
In conclusion,it took me 15mins to do my project and 2 weeks meeting my supervisor.

It is better being smart to brilliant ooo
thank God for cntrl A, cntrl C and cntrl V. highlight, copy.. open Microsoft new page, Den paste all including the site name self

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bills2307:
thank God for cntrl A, cntrl C and cntrl V. highlight, copy.. open Microsoft new page, Den paste all including the site name self
U need to edit it naa.
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Final year is a year to minimise distraction. Just do things slowly and steady in a cheerful mood. No stress
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by pmc01(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
You try grin
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by rozay12345: 11:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
While i was in school, we had a library for all the departmental projects, you will be surprised when you find out that you are doing the same thing someone worked on in the nineties, for an engineering student, that was very sad, he left you to think whether there have been no advances in the society since then, going further, i would suggest the Universities in the country support group projects, these projects must be groundbreaking, if the students were not able to complete it, another set can take over and make sure it sees the light of the day. Also the projects on the short term must be directly proportional and influential to the Nigerian society. The government creates a repository for all these ground breaking projects and if need be set up a commercial venture in schools to develop them into world class products.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by OluwasureGig: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2017
vision2050:
I run helter skelter from go and bring the map of the study area to conduct the GIS of the study area to water sample test in laboratory, the thing tired me but I learnt. Thanks to Dr. Bada
Greatest geologist
Hope you don dey shell

5 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Xcellente: 6:20am On Nov 21, 2017
*clearsthroat* wedon babe...
suregalluv:
grin
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:40am On Nov 21, 2017
grin
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Bills2307:
Try dat one for futmx and see whether turnitin software won't fall ur hand undecided

11 Likes

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by genius43(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2017
Ahmed0336:

Try dat one for futmx and see whether turnitin software won't fall ur hand undecided

I had 17% then in 2014. Lecturers started using Turnitin to fustrate us with assignments in 2012. If I remember the FutMx days I just smile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Bills2307(m): 7:49am On Nov 21, 2017
genius43:

I had 17% then in 2014. Lecturers started using Turnitin to fustrate us with assignments in 2012. If I remember the FutMx days I just smile
lol..
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by crownedprinz(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017
When you think about the ending of those books, you would not even stress yourself over project #messedupsystem
Re: Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot / Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics / Transgender: Students At Leeds University Demand staff include Gender Pronoun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.