Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? (790 Views)

2 Bedroom Flat(upstair) For Rent Off Iwaya Road, Onike @ N700,000/annum / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by posemeke: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2017
I am a civil servant and i am planning to see if i can get a plot or half plot of land and build something. I reside in port harcourt and the house rent here is outrageous. Please fellow house, i need your help to know how much it will cost me to build one 4-bed room flat upstair standing on a two 2-bed room flats downstairs on either a plot of land or half-plot of land?

Please i will need to know how many blocks i need, how many bags of cement, how many tips of sands and how many rods i need for the pillars to hold the 4-bed room flat?

I would be very much grateful if i can get someone who is experience in guiding me thru.

Thank you while waiting for your quick response.
Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by biazarre(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2017
yemfem0015@gmail.com let's talk..
Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by posemeke: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2017
biazarre:
yemfem0015@gmail.com let's talk..

Please with all due respect i will appreciate if we can talk more here so that others can either benefit or contribute towards it. Please thank you. Can u tell me what it need?
Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by desse: 9:56am On Feb 16, 2017
@posemeke call us at 08033506527,08073711489.architect-desse

Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by biazarre(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
posemeke:

Please with all due respect i will appreciate if we can talk more here so that others can either benefit or contribute towards it. Please thank you. Can u tell me what it need?
sire..! I'm doing a favour here, n I may decide where its convenient for me to do so.. this is a professional service, u are suppose to pay a quantity surveyor for this kind of service, if all professional on dis forum continue to do public service... how will they feed...? pls sire..! with all due respect, if u need my help, I tink I ave d right to render it d way it suits me... thank u sire!!!
Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by posemeke: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
biazarre:
sire..! I'm doing a favour here, n I may decide where its convenient for me to do so.. this is a professional service, u are suppose to pay a quantity surveyor for this kind of service, if all professional on dis forum continue to do public service... how will they feed...? pls sire..! with all due respect, if u need my help, I tink I ave d right to render it d way it suits me... thank u sire!!!

very well then. Thank you and do have a nice day someone is already feeding me and he is a good Samaritan whom i dont know and i know one thing God will bless such ones with good mind. Remember the Bible says there is more happiness in giving than in receiving. Just think about it.

Thank you once again since u are after money when i begged for help.
Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by biazarre(m): 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
posemeke:

very well then. Thank you and do have a nice day someone is already feeding me and he is a good Samaritan whom i dont know and i know one thing God will bless such ones with good mind. Remember the Bible says there is more happiness in giving than in receiving. Just think about it.

Thank you once again since u are after money when i begged for help.
who needs your money...? maybe u don't get it...!! not every1 here is after a proposal like urs.. if I'm after ur money, I will definitely dance to ur tune... u want help n I gave u where I can render it n u started talking abt money.... n pls stop asking for professional favours... it will lead u to quacks... professionals gat bills to pay too... if u ar to build, u must get d money, building a structure costs sir... quote me!!!
Re: Please How Much Will Cost Me To Build A 4 Bed Room Flat Upstair? by jeftalene(m): 6:26am On Feb 17, 2017
posemeke:
I am a civil servant and i am planning to see if i can get a plot or half plot of land and build something. I reside in port harcourt and the house rent here is outrageous. Please fellow house, i need your help to know how much it will cost me to build one 4-bed room flat upstair standing on a two 2-bed room flats downstairs on either a plot of land or half-plot of land?

Please i will need to know how many blocks i need, how many bags of cement, how many tips of sands and how many rods i need for the pillars to hold the 4-bed room flat?

I would be very much grateful if i can get someone who is experience in guiding me thru.

Thank you while waiting for your quick response.

Always visit www.engineerosaz.blogsot.com to see latest building estimates, advice and prices of building materials.
Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé & Jay Z's New $200,000,000 Home / House For Sale At Giwa-oke Aro Lagos / The New Lagos Tenancy Law:who Does It Favour Most? The Lanlord Or The Tenant????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.