Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) (72154 Views)

Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / 7years Old Girl Asked Google For A Job In Writing And Got A Response From CEO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
cejaypriesty:

At that age having good morals and having barbie dolls is more important than writing job applications.

what did you say

so if your daughter writes a job application you would scold her??

africans love to be backwards meehn.....
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
And I can't remember what I was thinking when I was 7-year old. Dammit!
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by hotspec(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
letter too blurry.. wetin she write abeg?
Show me what u wrote wen u were seven.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lojekunle:
Can see a bright future there
.werr?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:
hahahaha, sharp babe....

meanwhile in nigeria.... &yr old girls are busy begging their moms for barbie dolls and being taught to say "jesus is my boyfriend, satan go away"
Sorry boss, is this the Lagusbaba that I know?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
ademasta:

Sorry boss, is this the Lagusbaba that I know?

yes boss....

1 Like

Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:

yes boss....
Where did you serve boss?
You were the CDS President of.................. (help complete it)
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
ademasta:

Where did you serve boss?
You were the CDS President of.................. (help complete it)

posted
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:

yes boss....
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Lagusta(m): 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
nottin do u @ademasta how far hope u good
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ademasta(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:
nottin do u @ademasta how far hope u good
Lagustababa, nice meeting you here...Man with swags

1 Like

Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
Oya, come and tell me.. What does it say about me? Is it now a crime for someone not to see something clearly?

My bad! I didn't know that you don't see things properly, I'm so sorry about that.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by sorextee(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
The picture the op posted yesterday is different from the one that made FP...

byrron:

My bad! I didn't know that you don't see things properly, I'm so sorry about that.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Unclerukus: 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
The reason why Africans run abroad. You see this letter he wrote that girl can motivate her throughout her studies to achieve great things. Really motivational. Which Boss would reply you here in Nigeria. We are too proud and complicated. whites are much simpler.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by itzemar(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
Bahddo:
Awww... That's cute. A lil girl with an ambition. Those without any life ambition would call it desperation.
"Awww"? From a guy? shocked

It is finshed
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by six1996(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2017
Igbo are not smart
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
sorextee:
The picture the op posted yesterday is different from the one that made FP...

I apologize once again.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Compare this 7 years old girl's handwriting with Mercy Aigbe 6 years old son's handwriting and content wink
ritababe:
lol,
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by happyjill(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Okay..when I give birth to my Nigerian child I would make her write to dangote....am out.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
itzemar:

"Awww"? From a guy? shocked

It is finshed
Nonsense. Since when it become a feminine expression? Typical ignorant Nigerian.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Nothing at all. We go fear Heavenly boyfriend
na u know...
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by cyber5(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Touche

Hey geekylady i didn't know you were on Nairaland apart from fb oo

1 Like

Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
If I drop my c.v wunna no go respond.. Hmmm.. Vacancy Dey even wait for her.. OK. DiarisGod
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by JhyMedex: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Lagusta:
hahahaha, sharp babe....

meanwhile in nigeria.... &yr old girls are busy begging their moms for barbie dolls and being taught to say "jesus is my boyfriend, satan go away"
Lol.. cldnt stop laughing... Gud Day Dr
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by henrimoto(m): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Lagusta:
hahahaha, sharp babe....

Lols..

na really boyfriend.. Lol
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2017
Abeg, where that small girl wey donate her lunch money to buhari that year? she needs to donate now for buhari's treatment or transport fare back home.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by SuperBlack: 6:01am On Feb 18, 2017
ritababe:

you runaway ABI?
My dear i was banned for a wk.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ritababe(f): 7:27am On Feb 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
My dear i was banned for a wk.
what did you do?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by SuperBlack: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2017
ritababe:

what did you do?
I told them i love you, and they banned me. Lol
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by ritababe(f): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
I told them i love you, and they banned me. Lol

hahahaha, that's not true.
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:35am On Feb 18, 2017
ritababe:

hahahaha, that's not true.
You don't believe me?
Re: A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Lagusta:

what did you say

so if your daughter writes a job application you would scold her??

africans love to be backwards meehn.....
Call it whatever you like, white men have always been ur role models am not against writing applications. All am saying is good morals first before application. The world is getting worse to worst cos of lack good parental upbringing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture) / Nestle Aptitude Test........let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.