Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador (901 Views)

OPPO Mobile Unveils The New OPPO A92, Tacha As Brand Ambassador / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV / Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by shapoh(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2017
Nigerian singer Seyi Shay is the new ambassador of phone company Gionee!
Real name, Deborah Oluwaseyi Joshua, the RnB star was unveiled as their ambassador in an event which took place at the Renaissance hotel Ikeja on February 14, 2017.

During the artiste's interview session with members of the press, she expressed how joyous she feels being a part of the brand and promises to make the brand the biggest in Nigeria and Africa in general sighting how vast the age range of her listeners is which is between 15 to 55 years.
The event also featured a valentine special for guests in attendance where 15 lucky people won brand new Gionee phones through a raffle draw conducted by dignitaries present.

Seyi Shay will appear in regional and local media like magazines, periodicals, public shows, television shows, etc. and advertise the products of the Gionee.
Known for her stage energy and power, she has performed in some of the finest A-list events in Nigeria and across Africa, including The Big Brother Africa show and the MTV Mama 2015 Awards in Durban, where she performed with Grammy-award winning international artist, Neyo.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/seyi-shay-singer-signs-new-deal-with-phone-company-id6225868.html

Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by shapoh(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Artiste and Gionee brand ambassador, Seyi Shay with raffle draw winners

Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by peeguy(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2017
nice move from gionee
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by coolbreezy01: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2017
The asian dude in the first looks like a mannequin.

Like if you think so
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Davidblen(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
gionee cun dash extra millions
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Iphone5: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
coolbreezy01:
The asian dude in the first looks like a mannequin.

You dey craze grin

You be racist angry
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by coolbreezy01: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Iphone5:

You dey craze grin

You be racist angry
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by coolbreezy01: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Iphone5:

You dey craze grin

You be racist angry
No, I ain't racist. Just a sense of humour beside the other men there look bored and h0rny.
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Iphone5: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2017
coolbreezy01:
No, I ain't racist. Just a sense of humour beside the other men there look bored and h0rny.

You are a pervert too tongue
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by coolbreezy01: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
Iphone5:

You are a pervert too tongue
Cmon dude just tell us, are you the chinese guy or you're related to men cause this your point matter on me deep ooo.
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Iphone5: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Cmon dude just tell us, are you the chinese guy or you're related to men cause this your point matter on me deep ooo.

No, i am ORIGINAL
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by coolbreezy01: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
Iphone5:

No, i am ORIGINAL
Conscience judging you since 12th century!
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Iphone5: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
coolbreezy01:
Conscience judging you since 12th century!

Lol
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Naughtytboy: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Seyi shey na tru?
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Dam5reey(m): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
And some people go dey curse themselves on top brand matters... grin
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Dandsome: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one but Tecno still at the top
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by pharmoh: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
wow..thats a great one
Re: Gionee Signs Seyi Shay As Brand Ambassador by Ryanxu: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
THAT'S COOL

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M5+ For Sale / Best Android Phone I Can Buy At 25k / #opinion Poll# How Blackberry Users Will Miss Whatsapp As It Ends This Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.