Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Doris Simeon's Ex Hubby Celebrates Stella Damascus With Romantic Messages - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon's Ex Hubby Celebrates Stella Damascus With Romantic Messages (533 Views)

Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Daniel Ademinokan Celebrates Stella Damasus' 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doris Simeon's Ex Hubby Celebrates Stella Damascus With Romantic Messages by Folayat(f): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Daniel Ademinokan is a movie producer who got married to Doris Simeon some years back before the marriage hit the rock, and he chose to marry Doris Simeon's close friend, Stella Damasus.

Daniel Ademinokan and Stella Damasus are in romantic relationship,and Daniel has confirmed been married to Stella, where he sent her a romantic message on Valentine's day through his instagram page.

"While people across the Atlantic are waiting for announcement of a wedding date, I celebrate you today my beautiful wife @Stelladamasus. You came into my life and gave me the right perspective. Thank you for being such a supportive wife, a remarkable mother to our kids and the glue that holds this home together.

"Everybody deserves another shot at getting it right with love, am glad I got my second shot. Thank you for loving me the way you do. Even when I do things that deserves time out in the microwave, you love me still. Every single day, I just can't wait to come home to you because you are my safe place. With you, everyday is Valentine's day. I love you", he wrote.

However, Stella also commented under the post saying. " To those that are waiting, sorry o we don drive pass. I love you Boo".

Source: http://gist-mee..com.ng/2017/02/doris-simeons-ex-hubby-celerates-stella.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Between Chidimma And Di'ja Who Sings Better? / Fire Burns Down Banky W House In lekki [ Afritube Reports] / Tonto Dikeh Speaks At The Female Advocacy Mentoring Empowerment Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.