Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus (17214 Views)

ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / ABSU Resumes Academic Activities In Campus / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by lifah(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is coming from the desk of the school radio station

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by lifah(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
photos of ruins of the riot!

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by lifah(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
i hope de resume as stated....fut can be funny
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by amamahdaniel(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. ele yin le gidi gan.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by IncredibleJoe(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Student dey always cause wahala... now dat dey spoilt d buildings, they are satisfied abi??
Patient dey die general and teaching hospitals untop oxygen matter,so because a student dies, d next thing is riot..
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by lifah(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
IncredibleJoe:
Student dey always cause wahala... now dat dey spoilt d buildings, they are satisfied abi??
Patient dey die general and teaching hospitals untop oxygen matter,so because a student dies, d next thing is riot..

incredible....if u look closely and underdtand the reason...they students action was as a result of suppressed anger from the staffs of the uni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by babyfaceafrica: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na d students go still lose,they will all pay damages. Even those that are sleeping

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by CrazyScientist: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Expect school fees to quadruple.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
Uncool

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by IncredibleJoe(m): 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
lifah:

incredible....if u look closely and underdtand the reason...they students action was as a result of suppressed anger from the staffs of the uni

I understand but as the leaders of tomorrow, issues like dat shouldn't resolve into riot. There should be difference between garage touts and students
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by coolbreezy01: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Too bad. This guys are legends of tomorrow.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by fowosh: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
u WL all pay for the damage ......we are in Nigeria now
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Mightyraw(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
lifah:
this is coming from the desk of the school radio station
Lol , dats wat lautech Students gat after the election riot june last year,
Yes mid semester break, but we neva resume till date
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by lifah(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mightyraw:
Lol , dats wat lautech Students gat after the election riot june last year, Yes mid semester break, but we neva resume till date

mehn school system here is so weak!..
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
How can you suspend all your students?? Who would the lecturers teach undecided

why is Naija like this
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mightyraw:

Lol , dats wat lautech Students gat after the election riot june last year,
Yes mid semester break, but we neva resume till date
Lautech case don pass normal situation.

Women wey get belle last year during Strike for don give birth this year and the strike continues grin cheesycheesy
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
IncredibleJoe:

I understand but as the leaders of tomorrow, issues like dat shouldn't resolve into riot. There should be difference between garage touts and students

Sometimes, the only language an oppressor understands is violence. Isreal wouldn't have been saved if David preached to Goliath.

5 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm.. Its well.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder the kind of spirit that pushes students to burn properties whenever they want to vent their anger. I am sure that they will be made to pay for the destroyed properties. The most annoying thing is that those students that did not participate in the destructive act will also pay for the damage. This reminds me of the similar incidence that occurred in Unilag in 2005. The school authority made so much money from us. Each student paid ten thousand naira then (despite the fact that the destroyed property was insured). Regular students, part-time students, post graduate students etc, all of us coughed out the money. In fact, it was as if the school authority was praying for the incidence to occur so that they could make money. Aside from the payment, we still spent months at home.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Flexherbal(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2017
Ok....
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Jeffrey12(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Na school weh i wan go all those yeye children dey destroy??

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by SexyNairalander: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2017
booked
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by sladimeji(m): 8:42am On Feb 17, 2017
IncredibleJoe:
I wonder if it's ur brother or sister that died may be ur comment would still b d same

2 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Oduduwaa: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2017
SirWere:
Lautech case don pass normal situation.

Women wey get belle last year during Strike for don give birth this year and the strike continues grin cheesycheesy

Lol that useless university
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by oseka101(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2017
Nice one lads .... now they will listen .... Useless school....
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by habei: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2017
chai na wa o...which kind delay be this nau? :'
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by ennysuccess(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by Hayormeah(f): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2017
Just pray the so called mid semester break doesn't last for months! but be sure to pay for damages.
ours (funaab) was called a week break but we ended up using almost two months at home + we later paid 5k each.
Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by IncredibleJoe(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
sladimeji:

I wonder if it's ur brother or sister that died may be ur comment would still b d same

I ought not to reply you but it occurred to me that if it was your brother that died, you would have destroyed the whole school... then after the destruction, you would be satisfied and den ur brother will be revived... your way of thinking is microscopic....

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Suspends Academic Activities, Students To Vacate Campus by loomer: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
IncredibleJoe:

Leaders of which tomorrow. No let person vex o. Or u don forget people wey lead yesterday, today and na dem still dey for the tomorrow?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Unveils New Guidelines For 2017 Utme | Requirements To Start A Cbt Centre / Kogi State Polytechnic Named After Prince Abubakar Audu / LAUTECH Lecturer Tells Students To Raise Up Their Hands As Punishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.