Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) (1668 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 12-Year-Old House Help 5 Times (Photo) / Man Raped His 14-Year-Old Daughter, Made Her Commit Abortion 3 Times (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by ItzMoneyMan: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
[/color]An 18-year-old boy was recently arrested by the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state police command for phone snatching.According to reports, the 18-year-old boy identified as Sadeeq Wasiu, is a serial phone snatcher who carried out his 'trade' around Oshodi.
Sadeeq who has been imprisoned seven times for the same crime, was recently arrested after being on the police's wanted list for phone thefts andbag snatching.Sadeeq popularly called 'Omo Eiye' in Oshodi, was reportedly caught at Oshodi under bridge after he had snatched an Infinix Note 3 from a student.
While speaking to interrogators, Sadeeqwho was released from the Potoki prison, Badagry, in January, 2017, said he ran away from his village in Ikire, Osun state, at 15-years-old.“I was 15 years when I came to Lagos to work as a conductor in 2014. My parents were not aware I am in Lagos. My popular name is Eyie. I steal phones from people at Oshodi. We were three inmy group; Ahmed alias Oyi, Tombolo and I. We have stolen more than 45 phones as a group and I have stolen countless number of phones individually.I used to sell the phones at Idi-Oro, Mushin. I sell the phone according to their make. I sell some N10,000.00 and N8,000.00. I have gone to jail seven times.I sell Indian Hemp too. I buy it from Spider in Lagos Island and I resell in small raps to over 50 of my colleagues in Oshodi. I can buy N4,000.00 and break into small wraps and sell for N8,000.00”Sadeeq has been transferred to the Lagos state taskforce in Oshodi for prosecution.[color=#550000]An 18-year-old boy was recently arrested by the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state police command for phone snatching.According to reports, the 18-year-old boy identified as Sadeeq Wasiu, is a serial phone snatcher who carried out his 'trade' around Oshodi.
Sadeeq who has been imprisoned seven times for the same crime, was recently arrested after being on the police's wanted list for phone thefts andbag snatching.Sadeeq popularly called 'Omo Eiye' in Oshodi, was reportedly caught at Oshodi under bridge after he had snatched an Infinix Note 3 from a student.
While speaking to interrogators, Sadeeqwho was released from the Potoki prison, Badagry, in January, 2017, said he ran away from his village in Ikire, Osun state, at 15-years-old.“I was 15 years when I came to Lagos to work as a conductor in 2014. My parents were not aware I am in Lagos. My popular name is Eyie. I steal phones from people at Oshodi. We were three inmy group; Ahmed alias Oyi, Tombolo and I. We have stolen more than 45 phones as a group and I have stolen countless number of phones individually.I used to sell the phones at Idi-Oro, Mushin. I sell the phone according to their make. I sell some N10,000.00 and N8,000.00. I have gone to jail seven times.I sell Indian Hemp too. I buy it from Spider in Lagos Island and I resell in small raps to over 50 of my colleagues in Oshodi. I can buy N4,000.00 and break into small wraps and sell for N8,000.00”Sadeeq has been transferred to the Lagos state taskforce in Oshodi for prosecution.

source; https://gossip.naij.com/1088657-18-year-serial-phone-thief-arrested.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7348362650

Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
This one don dedicate e sef to hell faya oh shocked
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
it's in his blood.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ibori and this boy are the same
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by uckennety(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
See profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry kiss

Very soon dem go givee am contract to watch over our pipe-lines
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
His case is hopeless....jail him without bail..
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by IncredibleJoe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
He needs rehabilitation
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by robosky02(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
mynd44

did you see what I am saw

Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by DozieInc(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
E don turn am to career be dat.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by okanlawon94(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
See as the slowpoke face be like when WENGER dey eye ANCELOTTI,i dey hear dey hustle n u dey area dey thief...no worry undecided
Re: Meet 18 Year Old Boy Who Has Gone To Jail 7 Times(photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Do u think a guy can Single Handely Rape A Lady Without A Weapon? / Mysterious Cat Allegedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan (photos) / I Found A Mad Man With A Deposit Slip Of N520,000 Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.