Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police (1749 Views)

DPO, Four Police Officers Killed In Gun Duel With Bandits in Niger State (Photo) / Seven Feared Dead As Smugglers Engage Customs In Gun Duel In Ogun / Police Engages Herdsmen In A Gun Duel In Benue, Kills One In The Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by kantin: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2018
Collins Ezenwa, also known as ‘E-Money’, has been shot dead by the operatives of Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad during a shootout with kidnap kingpins in Imo State. He was gunned down on Sunday, January 28, 2018
Collins who was said to have had a lavish wedding last November had gone underground with the pretext that he traveled to Malaysia for greener pastures.
According to a Facebook post, “E-Money” returned in December, 2017 with loads of cash making a lot of people green with envy over his new found wealth.
Andrew Enwerem, the Imo State Police public relations officer confirmed that “E-Money” was killed along with two others. Three other members of his gang were arrested.
“E-Money” was allegedly so rich that he bought and gave out cars to people during the last Yuletide.
Also, another member of the kidnap syndicate, Chinwendu Sylvester, 24, from Olori Amaraku in Isiala Mbano Local Government Area, who allegedly operated as the driver, said that he took to kidnapping after Governor Rochas Okorocha demolished his business at Ekeonunwa Market, Owerri.
Chinwendu said that his clothing shop was demolished and he approached a friend who introduced him to the syndicate, where he operated as the driver.
According to him, he has spent three years at the Owerri Prisons for robbery related offences.
He said: “When a job pays, he pays us according to the role we played. One of our victims paid N2million and he gave me about N380,000. From December till date, he gave me above N600,000 in all the operations.”
A police source told newsmen that the gang leader accumulated millions via the crime, saying that “it is unfortunate that we could not capture him alive. He was a multi-millionaire, he bought cars and gave out some to communities where he received chieftaincy tittles.

Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by Bitterleafsoup: 4:31am On Feb 01, 2018
The love of money.......
Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria police and extrajudicial killings.
Somebody cannot travel out to make money again without labeling him a kidnappers.
Except the police have something they are hiding, they should have arrested him and try him.
I strongly believe the guy was set up
Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by pussyeater(m): 5:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Which e-money?

1 Like

Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by Papanwamaikpe: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Kcee has succeeded in killing his bro and taking over his properties including his beautiful wife. Trust no1
Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by IamGoke(m): 6:21am On Feb 01, 2018
Pictures and source pls!!!
Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by jerflakes(m): 6:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Kcee has succeeded in killing his bro and taking over his properties including his beautiful wife. Trust no1

grin

grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Very soon IMO people will become leaders in Nigerian crime circle.

Follow crime news frequently coming out out of IMO and know what I mean.
Re: ‘e-money’ Killed In Gun Duel With Police by dan9ice(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
chief judge....
I learnt that
, he is the own of quariton hotel

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him / Pregnant Woman Died During Childbirth Because Pastor Refuses C-section / I Can’t Believe I Got Scammed Again! Tears! Investment Gone Bad? EFCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.