Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site (906 Views)

How Do I Open A Moneybooker Account In Nigeria? / How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files / What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by Sagzy(m): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2009
How can i open a blog site[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by nsikis: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2009
Guys it is easy to build a blog site.
simply go to www.blogger.com (i.e. the one from google)
Follow the simple procedures for registration then you are done for blogging (FREE)
www.pimpthecomputer..com
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by ogbongzky(m): 1:27am On Dec 10, 2009
Openeing a blog site depends on which type you want to start with. We have free ones and paid ones. You can get a free blog at www.blogger.com while if you want to pay for a blog, you will need to get a webhosting package and then install wordpress.

As a beginner, you can start with blogger. You can thereafter turn it to a cool one provided you have the time to do so, you can make it look like http://www.ogbongeblog.com.

To get started, go to blogger now and follow the instructions. make sure you use a blog address that makes sense and choose a cool template too.

More help?, am right here for you,
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by agboifo(f): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2009
Free blog providers abound. e.g blogger.com or skrib.com.ng
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by shoggy24(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
It is better to have your domain name as oppose to just being a web user on and other such services. because you can make money from it by advertising on your own domain.
I have used http://afrowebservers.com for a while now and they have a lot of web applications like wordpress you can deploy in minutes by yourself, with a few mouse clicks.
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by agboifo(f): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2009
shoggy24:

It is better to have your domain name as oppose to just being a web user on and other such services. because you can make money from it by advertising on your own domain.
I have used http://afrowebservers.com for a while now and they have a lot of web applications like wordpress you can deploy in minutes by yourself, with a few mouse clicks.

And who says you cannot put your own Ad on ? Sure you can. The idea when starting out with blogging or any other internet enterprise is to avoid spending until you have to. Take your time to explore, use as many free things as possible until you get a better hang of it, and spend only when you discover it is really better. I know lots of people making good money hosting their blogs on free providers.

Besides, there is more to blogging than making money.
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by kanmy14: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2009
to create a blog is as easy as opening a yahoomail. But unfortunately www.blogger.com is not helping matter at all. the story there is in isreali language but there is a way to corner this. if u care to know this and how 2 make money with your free blog. mail me on kanmy.concept@yahoo.com for further detail
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by olabiz2010: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2009
It's very simple and straight forward, u can start with a blogger like mine. www.newexportbiz..com and i can even help u with one free of charge
Re: Pls Guys How Can I Open I Blog Site by motosoye(m): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2009
It is very easy to have a blog site.I'll advise you to start with free blogs so go to www.blogger.com and follow the instructions.That's all.You can check my blogs http://akins-moneymakinginfo..com/  and www.onlinesurvey-akins..com to see how your blog will look like if you use blogger. E-mail me at akinbowale123@yahoo.com if you need further help.God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Systems Support Analyst This Is A Customer Enquiry To A Systems Support Analys / Apple, Is This The Beginning Of The End! / Browse Free For Free On Mtn And Etisalat Mobile & Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.