Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Live A Good Christian Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Live A Good Christian Life (302 Views)

Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / 3 Things That Take The Place Of God In Your Christian life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Good Christian Life by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
1) Follow Jesus examples at all times

2)Acknowledge that you have sin and repent
3)Read and DO what the Bible says

4)Allow God to change you

5)Understand that you will be persecuted for your beliefs

6)Work and pray for others to the best of your ability

7) Treat others kindly as you would like to be treated.

1 Like

Re: How To Live A Good Christian Life by stsinner: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
oilyqueen:

7) Treat others kindly as you would like to be treated.
Nice from a christian perspective but what happens if 'others' fail to reciprocate the kindness
Re: How To Live A Good Christian Life by enshy: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
@stsinner, thanks for your sincere question:
We Christians live based on God's Word and it answers your question clearly:
Bless them that curse you, Overcome evil with good, Be not weary in well doing, He even says if any man wants you to go a mile, go two with him..

Note: When I say Christian, I mean the redeemed of the Lord who have confessed and forsaken their sins and walking in obedience to God's word...To us, Christianity isnt religion, its our way of Life and Heaven is our Nation, we are only on pilgrimage on earth.

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / My Thought About The Apostle....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.