Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? (1942 Views)

Disappointments/Difficulties Every Atheist Can Relate With / A Question For Christians, Atheist Can Join. / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by sonofluc1fer: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
frank317:

U would have at least dared to respond to onetrack's post.
As usual... U see only what u want to see
Hw far?
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by UyiIredia(m): 12:22am On Feb 21, 2017
If the OP is a deist I apologise on behalf of deists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by frank317: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hw far?

Bro... Sorry I didn't get back to u... I will call u later... Hope you are still around sha
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by frank317: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hw far?

Trying to contact but ur number is not going through... Hala at me with this number 08027410988
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by sonofluc1fer: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
frank317:

Trying to contact but ur number is not going through..
Seen. Will give you a call in an hour.
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2017
felixomor:
Interesting!

To lunatics undecided
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by felixomor: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

To lunatics undecided

Like the ones who say they were created by chance accidental chemical reactions..... lipsrsealed
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
felixomor:

Like the ones who say they were created by chance accidental chemical reactions..... lipsrsealed

Like the ones who believe that someone, who never existed, in Israel died for their sins
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by felixomor: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
InsanePsycho:

Like the ones who believe that someone, who never existed, in Israel died for their sins

Please who never existed in Israel?
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
frank317:

Someone actually shared this garbage.

U just think of anything and ask for prove.

Can u prove that u are not a mad man talking?

If my mum is a figment of my imagination, how does that help the case of ur God's existence?

U actually sound like u have eventually given up on the quest to prove ur Gods existence. Well, if u think u can relegate ur mum just to prove an imaginary God that has done absolutely nothing to humanity exists, then go ahead.

As for me, my mum is so real and ur God is so nonexisting.

Lol
You are funny.

By your explanation, those who have not seen nor touch your mum should not believe your mum exist. Some will argue that since their own mum exist, therefore your own mum must also exist.

People who have seen and felt God can argue in the same line to the existence of God. That seeing a god (shrine or deity) is a proof of the existence of the Almighty.

These are just limited intellectual exercise.

Every existence is expressed in experience. If you can experience it, it does exist.

But, every experience is first triggered by the one experiencing it.
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by Blogthug(m): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2017
UyiIredia:
If the OP is a deist I apologise on behalf of deists everywhere.

not only that, I'm the creator of Nigerian union of deists whatsapp group, add 07034362071 to join
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by blueAgent(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
felixomor:

I laugh. yet boys cannot get just 10000Naria from there betting slip and yet they believe chance can make Humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by felixomor: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
blueAgent:

I laugh. yet boys cannot get just 10000Naria from there betting slip and yet they believe chance can make Humans.

LoL grin
As in eh.
This is where their foolishness camouflaged as "logic" becomes naked....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by CatfishBilly: 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Blogthug:
We see alot of New online Atheist demand for proof of God's existence, but can they even prove their mums existence is not a figment of their imagination? let's put it to the test smiley , note if u can't it means u only believe your mum exists and not Know she does
I have a DNA test result proving that she's my mother. It can be replicated in every lab in the world and it'll still show the same result.
Now, where's your God proof?

1 Like

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by Seun(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Blogthug:
We see alot of New online Atheist demand for proof of God's existence, but can they even prove their mums existence is not a figment of their imagination?
Absolute proof is only possible in mathematics and related philosophical fields. For everything else, the best you can do is prove something beyond any reasonable doubt, using the best evidence you can find. Proving that anybody's mom exists beyond any reasonable doubt is trivial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by frank317: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Lol
You are funny.

By your explanation, those who have not seen nor touch your mum should not believe your mum exist. Some will argue that since their own mum exist, therefore your own mum must also exist.
It's really their business... If they want to speak with my mum they can come to me and I will show her to them... Well, if they have not seen her, they have every right to say she does not exist, for me, I am confident becasue of they really want, I will show them to her.

People who have seen and felt God can argue in the same line to the existence of God. That seeing a god (shrine or deity) is a proof of the existence of the Almighty.
Which people see God. My friend stop talking nonsense. No one have seen any God and u know it.

These are just limited intellectual exercise.

Every existence is expressed in experience. If you can experience it, it does exist.

But, every experience is first triggered by the one experiencing it.

Nothing like intellectual exercise, if u wanna see my mum I will show u... I want to see God, show me.

Experience is now seeing? Experience what? I didn't experience my mum... Hell, I can't even relegate my mum to just experience, that will b an insult.
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by Blogthug(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I have a DNA test result proving that she's my mother. It can be replicated in every lab in the world and it'll still show the same result.
Now, where's your God proof?

Your DNA test has not been proven to NOT be a figment of your imagination either lol
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by frank317: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Blogthug:

Your DNA test has not been proven to NOT be a figment of your imagination either lol

What's ur point?
Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by Niflheim(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is this post for real? Are my eyes deceiving me? When the Japanese are talking about "genetically modified mosquitoes" that will send a malaria vaccine into your body when they bite you, and the Americans, discussing new techniques in "Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy",(basically, a method of using sound waves to destroy kidney stones in the body), nairaland christians are busy here, asking us to prove that our mothers exist?!!!

Re: Which NL Atheist Can Prove Their Mums Existence Is Not A Figment Of Their Mind? by Blogthug(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Niflheim:
Is this post for real? Are my eyes deceiving me? When the Japanese are talking about "genetically modified mosquitoes" that will send a malaria vaccine into your body when they bite you, and the Americans, discussing new techniques in "Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy",(basically, a method of using sound waves to destroy kidney stones in the body), nairaland christians are busy here, asking us to prove that our mothers exist?!!!

go back to sleep with your presuppositional fallacy, where did I say I'm a Christian?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between An Evangelist And A Teacher Of The Word / Top Religions In Nigeria And The Numbers Of Their Adherents / Did Jesus Spend 3 Days And 3 Nights As He Promised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.