Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here (711 Views)

Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here by HitlerGaddafi: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Share pictures of your trips abroad and the country it was taken. Also tell the year.
Re: Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here by AvsGot007(m): 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
I was in oke igbo local government before I relocated back to ekiti state yesterday

wonderful structures I'm seeing here!

Op believe me ekiti is becoming Paris small small

Re: Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here by HitlerGaddafi: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
AvsGot007:
I was in oke igbo local government before I relocated back to ekiti state yesterday

wonderful structures I'm seeing here!

Op believe me ekiti is becoming Paris small small
In the next 200 years, Nigeria can never still be like this.
Re: Share Pictures Of Your Trips Abroad Here by AvsGot007(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

In the next 200 years, Nigeria can never still be like this.
I believe you brother

(1) (Reply)

Graphic- Horrified Villagers Cut Open Python, Remove Body Of Missing Man (photos / The US Wants To Know What You Share On Social Media Before Granting You A Visa – / Shocking: Girl Hug Moving Train As She Chatted On Mobile Phone - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.