Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry (33912 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / "You're A Disgrace" — Moyo Lawal Under Fire As She Twerks In Transparent Outfit / Actress Moyo Lawal Under Fire For Showing Off Hot Twerking Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by TunezMedia: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Popular Nigerian actress, Moyo Lawal has revealed that she is under pressure to settle down with a man and start a family

She disclosed in a recent interview that she would have loved to have been married already with kids especially to make her dad happy being the first child of the family but she hasn’t found the right one.

She said: ““I would have loved to be married with kids, mainly because of my dad who is still alive (my mom is late) just to bring joy to my dad… that’s what I wish I have attained at my age. I am under pressure because I’m the first child in my family and I know my dad would love to have grandchildren but I think it’s important to find that person that I can make happy and I’m not sure I found that person yet or that person has found me yet. It’s not just about getting married basically, there’s pressure, yes but I’m not putting myself under any pressure.”

The actress who often claims to be a virgin, stated that she was simply taking her time not to fall victim of unhappy marriages that flaunts happiness for the camera.

“Society has shown us many unhappy marriages that seem happy to us but are not. I don’t want a marriage that I would have to fight to maintain. It should be easy and comfortable, that’s what I feel. My ideal man is basically someone I can make happy and if they really are interested in me they would find out what I mean by someone I can make happy.” 

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-moyo-lawal-under-family.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by axeman2(m): 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
WHO WANT MARRY ASHAWO WHEN YOU DON EXPOSE EVERYTHING MAKE SUPPOSE TO BE PRIVATE ONLY ASHAWO GO MARRY ASHAWO.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by ipobarecriminals: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
angry angry angry sad undecided sad
axeman2:
WHO WANT MARRY ASHAWO WHEN YOU DON EXPOSE EVERYTHING MAKE SUPPOSE TO BE PRIVATE ONLY ASHAWO GO MARRY ASHAWO.
undecided so every tone skin/beautiful lady be Ashawo? so if she open yakata for u,u won't explore abi?

28 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by axeman2(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry sad undecided sad undecided so every tone skin/beautiful lady be Ashawo? so if she open yakata for u,u won't explore abi?
who no like free gift.

23 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by tolulinks(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
See fwesh legs

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mr Churchill Tonto- Dike is available

4 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by RiversWatchDog(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
sad
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by 247NaijaGist: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
cheesy

Shocking Revelation! How Popular Pastor Lured Pregnant Woman to Have S*x With Him on Valentine's Day>>>http://uzomediangr./2017/02/16/shocking-revelation-how-popular-pastor-lured-pregnant-woman-to-have-sx-with-him-on-valentines-day/
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by mickeyrova(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Don't worry,Eze Nnunnu is coming..
Download my hot jam titled "denial" from link in my signature...

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by ychris: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
What pressure is she under?

Vapour pressure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Airforce1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nairaboi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry sad undecided sad undecided so every tone skin/beautiful lady be Ashawo? so if she open yakata for u,u won't explore abi?
he would explore, but not marry her cos that what I would do . . .

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
F
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by legendsilver(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
I hate then plumb
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Lamzee(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
issokay,and am sure Mayorkun is not ready for that now
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
A RUNS BABE under pressure to get married?

She's already married to several dicks nah

3 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Flexherbal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
To be married or not is by choice .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Damfostopper(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
chai.. see laps

10 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Bullet1234(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
axeman2:
That's brutal...not nice bro

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by primeache: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
sorry I am married. next guy pls.
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by toyinjimoh(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
dts her problem eno concern me
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Damfostopper(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
247NaijaGist:
RIP to him

Shocking Revelation! How Popular Pastor Lured Pregnant Woman to Have S*x With Him on Valentine's Day>>>http://uzomediangr./2017/02/16/shocking-revelation-how-popular-pastor-lured-pregnant-woman-to-have-sx-with-him-on-valentines-day/
rip to who... stop taking weed

7 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Adelawysb: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by mickeyrova(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Girl with big nyash and Manchester and is single... Inside Nollywood!...You be learner?
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by rolams(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
This must be an advertisement. OP how much are you paid for this?

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by HARDDON: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Free Advert!

Buh we aint buying
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by 247NaijaGist: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Damfostopper:

No mind me oooo

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by AngelicBeing: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Damfostopper:
Maybe he took Oshogbo weed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
he didn't say she's ashawo she's fair but cos of d way she exposed her body.anyway d lady is a virgin(according to her) so she can't b ashawo
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by orlawaley06: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Let me think abt it if I can put my strong tin cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by coolsp: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
ychris:
What pressure is she under?
Vapour pressure?
Saturated vapour pressure
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by coolsp: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
war ris dis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Imade Adeleke At Naomi Peller’s 12th Birthday Party / Kim Kardashian Booed At Rams VS Cowboys Game In Los Angeles (video) / Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.