Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry (33915 Views)

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event / "You're A Disgrace" — Moyo Lawal Under Fire As She Twerks In Transparent Outfit / Actress Moyo Lawal Under Fire For Showing Off Hot Twerking Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Charles4075(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
ychris:
What pressure is she under?
Vapour pressure?
No bro, she's under '' ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE ''.
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Charles4075(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
ychris:
What pressure is she under?
Vapour pressure?
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by happney65: 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
omolola15 come and marry her please.. grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by segebase(m): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
those laps r lovely to marry
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Moyo, please take your time. Remember that old saying - if you rush in, you will surely rush out.
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry sad undecided sad undecided so every tone skin/beautiful lady be Ashawo? so if she open yakata for u,u won't explore abi?

Nothing new there guy...love your woman and help her be the best you want in others. Hole nah hole no difference
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by assana: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
Mr Churchill Tonto- Dike is available
Respect ur Age wetin concern Churchchill Tonto'Dike now
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by theway83: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
am available oooo
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by moshould(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
You self marry before your toto go expire....cream go later fade, and you will regret if you no take to this advice....
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by lat55(f): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ahn Ahn my people, didn't you read where aunty said she is a virgin?? Why all the runs accusations na?? She is probably just preaching to any guy/customer/client you see her with

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
axeman2:
who no like free gift.
hypocrite
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Seunjungle(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
Am interested in her... Just like her beautiful look! I available if you're ready to wife to someone like me sa. Graduate no job...but am a hustler!
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by madjune(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
She's a virgin o.

Oya, make we begin rush apply.
This babe no well.
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by kolaaderin: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
lat55:
Ahn Ahn my people, didn't you read where aunty said she is a virgin?? Why all the runs accusations na?? She is probably just preaching to any guy/customer/client you see her with

Vir Ginni. Virgin where for this planet earth?.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Marriage entails a lot of things.

One needs to be prepared before diving into it
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 4:12am On Feb 17, 2017
axeman2:
WHO WANT MARRY ASHAWO WHEN YOU DON EXPOSE EVERYTHING MAKE SUPPOSE TO BE PRIVATE ONLY ASHAWO GO MARRY ASHAWO.
speak for yourself bro..me I be ashy kobo kobo and my kondo is available for free for the use and enjoyment of this cream chick....hmm look at that thickness tongue
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by nemynely(m): 5:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Moyo, why bring ur relationship tins to social media? Shows ur likes never learn. U reek of desperation now even though u hate to admit it.
Word of advice from a bro to a sis- pls keep relationship issues private. U'll tank me later & pls marriage is first about ur happiness- forget ur dad & his grandchildren dream
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Kingsley1000(m): 5:45am On Feb 17, 2017
i want to marry her
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by deflover(m): 6:11am On Feb 17, 2017
I hear ladies say I ve not found him
Its not the lady that needs yo find him
A man will find you
Just make sure you place yourself well snuff to be found
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by taurustm(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2017
I wonder why rich ladies always desires for a family without fights. Has there ever been any? I believe it's normal for a man and a woman in a union to have some misunderstanding and settle it eventually. This their talks of it is getting odd and I think they are just cowards and highfalutin who can't bring themselves to the level of getting married to a man.
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by ndusam17(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2017
A LovePeddler from the western seas
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by AceDomino(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Those turkey laps
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by OzovehePaul(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
Am new here....can i recieve love
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by hisMrs(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2017
never knew the babe was yoruba sef
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Charles4075:

Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by adamsmohammed: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2017
This clammed to be claims to be a virgin, tttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Moyo Lawal Under Family Pressure To Marry by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2017
oilyqueen:
Marriage entails a lot of things.

One needs to be prepared before diving into it

Queen are you afraid of marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soul E Becomes Prophet Emmanuel Okose, Holds Crusades In South Africa / Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) / Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.