Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215613 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

#3-: What is UNKNOWN to some but not all, @ some point in time, but can be KNOWN either by the chosen or the common, as its channel is a free one, accessible to all through effort or sheer luck regardless of the class of the seeker.

VERSES such as Q11:49 Q12:102 Q3:44 etc where GOD declears he revealed GHAIB (in form of anecdotes of past prophets) to the NABI (saw) & his UMMAH. As we can see, those stories were GHAIB (UNKNOWN) by the audience before revelation but stopped being so immediately after revelation, for GHAIB shall forever remain the UNKNOWN.

###So, in all these, the denotation of the first class still overrides all, for as long as GHAIB remains the UNKNOWN, KNOWN only to GOD.

#So, wherever GOD declears in the QURAN that no one KNOWS GHAIB/something except him, we know what class hes refering to.

#When he goes to say he revealed it to some, we know what he meant.

#Whenever hes relaying past stories & called them GHAIB, we also understand what is meant.

Without understanding these classifications in the QURAN, it will look like GOD is saying one thing here & contradicting himself there.

Now, to AL-QADAR, being the flipside of GHAIB or its fraction, since it is also a sort of KNOWLEDGE, is also subjective to those 3 rules.

So, parts of AL-QADAR (destiny), if not all, can be KNOWN. The DIVINER is always the issue.
Lol
You are really a sheikh yourself.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol
You are really a sheikh yourself.
you dey mind him.

He's hiding it but I can see the traits in his writings grin

That's how it should be by the way cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
We need to start doing "e-turbaning" here the way it's done. Empiree will handle that aspect. I'll handle the Bandiri aspect. Sorry sorry the bidah crooners will soon be here. I forgot Bandiri is kufr. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
ikupakuti:

#3-: What is UNKNOWN to some but not all, @ some point in time, but can be KNOWN either by the chosen or the common, as its channel is a free one, accessible to all through effort or sheer luck regardless of the class of the seeker.

VERSES such as Q11:49 Q12:102 Q3:44 etc where GOD declears he revealed GHAIB (in form of anecdotes of past prophets) to the NABI (saw) & his UMMAH. As we can see, those stories were GHAIB (UNKNOWN) by the audience before revelation but stopped being so immediately after revelation, for GHAIB shall forever remain the UNKNOWN.

###So, in all these, the denotation of the first class still overrides all, for as long as GHAIB remains the UNKNOWN, KNOWN only to GOD.

#So, wherever GOD declears in the QURAN that no one KNOWS GHAIB/something except him, we know what class hes refering to.

#When he goes to say he revealed it to some, we know what he meant.

#Whenever hes relaying past stories & called them GHAIB, we also understand what is meant.

Without understanding these classifications in the QURAN, it will look like GOD is saying one thing here & contradicting himself there.

Now, to AL-QADAR, being the flipside of GHAIB or its fraction, since it is also a sort of KNOWLEDGE, is also subjective to those 3 rules.

So, parts of AL-QADAR (destiny), if not all, can be KNOWN. The DIVINER is always the issue.

Nawao Yah Sheikhuna!....this your level they too much o, but thankGOD we are tapping seriously those knowledge. Jazakhallahu khairan.

I relish those classification of GHAIB, and I checked most of the quranic references you gave they are wholesome. In the light of above classifications, what would you say about this verse Q31:34? where do they all fall into and at point, can that be declassified?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jamo90:
We need to start doing "e-turbaning" here the way it's done. Empiree will handle that aspect. I'll handle the Bandiri aspect. Sorry sorry the bidah crooners will soon be here. I forgot Bandiri is kufr. Lol

Lol grin...Empiree will fir fit that e-turbaning. I second the motion. tongue

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jamo90:

Lol grin...Empiree will fit that e-turbaning stuff. I second the motion. tongue

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:27am On Jul 31, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol You are really a sheikh yourself.

Lols
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:31am On Jul 31, 2017
Jamo90:
Yoowaa! If he is back then I'm back. MASHALLAH!

You just disapeared from islamic sec cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Empiree:
you dey mind him.
He's hiding it but I can see the traits in his writings grin

That's how it should be by the way cheesy

Lols sheikh lo‘un lo‘un
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2017
LadunaI:

In the light of above classifications, what would you say about this verse Q31:34? where do they all fall into and at point, can that be declassified?

Thanks.

It is still the same thing.

#Firstly, to GOD belongs all the attributes exclusively, entirely & eternally, in reality (haqeeqah), be it might, knowledge etc, for him as the only INDEPENDENT, NECESSARY being. But he does ‘share‘ these attributes with his creatures inertly to manifest his AYAHs, this is what translates to AGENCY.

THIS passive shots his creatures do have with his attributes do not make them the LORDS of these attributes.

So, whenever GOD speaks in the QURAN while adorning his monopolistic garb of WAHDANIYYA, the condition of the vs Q55:26-27 is activated, in thus state (maqam), he denies all attributes to all but himself only.

All those verses with claims of... to GOD belong this, to GOD belong that, all fall under his realm of WAHDANIYYA (unity).

Thats why GOD will give us wealth & still call us FAQEER Q35:15, give us knowledge & still claim we know nothing Q2:216, when we wish, he says our wishes are nothing without his Q81:29....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2017
....Those who do not understand this format of GOD‘s expression in WAHDANIYYA, usually think it amounts to apostasy, to ‘claim‘ those attributes specifically mentioned in such verses as Q31:34.

All the 5 points raised in that verse are not even ‘exclusive‘ at all. They all fall into the common (3rd) class of GHAIB.

1: KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOUR:-

Firstly, this period is not a moment as many do think, it spreads over a long period of time. And the people it will eventually over take are going to witness it. In Q22:2 GOD said when it actually happens, every lactating mum, pregnant, everyone will fall into delirium.
Q99:3 GOD said when the earth is quaked in response to the hour, men will be like, whats wrong with it ? Q75:7-10 GOD said at the hour eyes will be turned & humans will seek for an escape route.
All these show that, the knowledge of the hour ‘may‘ be hidden to some people before its advent but definitely not to the contemporaries of that time.....

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2017
2: FALLING OF RAIN :
A certain whether can be predicted, manipulated & triggered. Since rainfall has a process, then it can be induced. All needed is to study the process, develope a speeding up means & control system & it will be induced & managed. Thats if we are not going the metaphysical way.

3: SEX OF A FETUS apart from its possibility in this era of ultrascan, FIRAOUN got info through divination, of a male child (MUSA) who will be born by the ISREALITES, who will eventually bring an end to his reign. This happened years before MUSA was even concieved Thats what made him to start slaughtering their male issues but still the prediction came to pass.

4: AQUISTITION OF PENDING WEALTH :

YUSUF (as) in Q12:47-49 predicted for a whole nation not even an individual & it came to pass. A prediction that span years not even a day.

5: PLACE OF DEATH:

YUSUF (as) predicted for a fellow inmate, the place, time & mode of death, the NABI (saw) predicted his demise, also where & where to be buried. The death of S. HUSSAIN (ra) its mode, location were know while he was still a kid. YUSUF (as) requested that his remains be exhumed by his descendants when they are about to leave MISRA (he knew was gonna die in MISRA) for the promised land & MUSA (as) fulfilled that.

Many people (Godly & ungodly) usually know where, when & how they are gonna die for long before their death is due.

#But all these does not in any way place them @ per with GOD neither does it strip GOD of his MONOPOLISTIC CLAIMS to all attributes. Its just a matter of understanding the mechanics of RUBUBIYYAH.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2017
ikupakuti:

#But all these does not in any way place them @ per with GOD neither does it strip GOD of his MONOPOLISTIC CLAIMS to all attributes. Its just a matter of understanding the mechanics of RUBUBIYYAH.

# Hassant bro. That's an excellent exposition. Unfortunately you see these ignorant fanatic making propaganda that one is equating X with Allah.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Hassant bro. That's an excellent exposition. Unfortunately you see these ignorant fanatic making propaganda that one is equating X with Allah.

Lols

Thats what happens when they keep their brain aside & follow a scripted ideaology designed by some people who have a mission.

Ironically to their claims of sticking with KITAB & SUNNAH, the QURAN turned out to be a proof against all they stand for.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
ikupakuti:

You just disapeared from islamic sec cheesy

No section deserve anybody's time and attention if it does not bring beneficial and new knowledge. All the people I follow are people I learn from, respect and would love to meet someday.
The only issue I'm having is one of them is even denying he's a Sheikh.

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
ikupakuti:
2: FALLING OF RAIN :
A certain whether can be predicted, manipulated & triggered. Since rainfall has a process, then it can be induced. All needed is to study the process, develope a speeding up means & control system & it will be induced & managed. Thats if we are not going the metaphysical way.

3: SEX OF A FETUS apart from its possibility in this era of ultrascan, FIRAOUN got info through divination, of a male child (MUSA) who will be born by the ISREALITES, who will eventually bring an end to his reign. This happened years before MUSA was even concieved Thats what made him to start slaughtering their male issues but still the prediction came to pass.

4: AQUISTITION OF PENDING WEALTH :

YUSUF (as) in Q12:47-49 predicted for a whole nation not even an individual & it came to pass. A prediction that span years not even a day.

5: PLACE OF DEATH:

YUSUF (as) predicted for a fellow inmate, the place, time & mode of death, the NABI (saw) predicted his demise, also where & where to be buried. The death of S. HUSSAIN (ra) its mode, location were know while he was still a kid. YUSUF (as) requested that his remains be exhumed by his descendants when they are about to leave MISRA (he knew was gonna die in MISRA) for the promised land & MUSA (as) fulfilled that.

Many people (Godly & ungodly) usually know where, when & how they are gonna die for long before their death is due.

What an excellent exposition! Never for once read such a detailed and holistic approach to such a subject, whilst still affirming the UNIQUENESS of ALLAH in that seemingly "hotchpotch" ideas.

I can comprehend it now, though I may still ask question(s) for further clarifications. Permit me to digest this fully.

Thanks.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2017
LadunaI:

What an excellent exposition! Never for once read such a detailed and holistic approach to such a subject, whilst still affirming the UNIQUENESS of ALLAH in that seemingly "hotchpotch" ideas.

I can comprehend it now, though I may still ask question(s) for further clarifications. Permit me to digest this fully.

Thanks.

Ma sha‘Allah ya Sayyidi.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2017
Jamo90:

No section deserve anybody's time and attention if it does not bring beneficial and new knowledge. All the people I follow are people I learn from, respect and would love to meet someday.
The only issue I'm having is one of them is even denying he's a Sheikh.

Lols
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2017

Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:14am On Aug 08, 2017
^^^

This good! This is what we talking about!

Only that its not an art as practiced or thought by many today but a spiritual science. Without spirituality, accuracy will become elusive.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Salaam Everyone,
My friend and I were having a discussion last week and we talked about a lot of things until he tried to force his opinion on me on a particular topic. I'll put the question to Empiree and Ikupakuti.

# If a man decides to use 40 days fasting to get closer to Allah and also to ask for something he really needs. If every single day has it's own special Dua and must not break but fortunately or unfortunately, Eid falls on one of those days (e.g Day 36).

>What are your opinions on what the person should do? I'm sure you are aware there are some Duas that require being steadfast.

>Is it advisable to skip and not fast on eid day when you know the Dua and fasting must not break?

>If one does not fast on eid day, will it not negate all the 36 days of fasting and praying?

>What does Islam say about issues like this? Share your thoughts and experiences about issues like this, if you have any. It's like sunnah Vs Spiritual Science (can't get the right word for this. don't know if tasawwuf will fit in)

Ps: I'd like to have a detailed explanation on this matter.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jamo90:

Ps: I'd like to have a detailed explanation on this matter.

It is HARAM to keep a fast on the days of the 2 eids no matter what due to a certain hadith of ABU SAID, even on the 1st, 2nd & 3rd of DHUL HIJJA, the NABI (saw) forbade fasting in them except for those (pilgrims) who couldnt afford slaughter but even those cant fast on the day of eid.

These are in respect to obligatory rites (hajj) talkless of voluntary acts like nawafil.

One will have to schedule his nawafil of fast so as not to collide with those days & if they do, you‘ll have to suspend them on those days even if you are under a vow to fast.

And there suspension on those days by obeying the NABI (saw) is more pleasing to GOD than fasting in them, therefor such cannot mitigate your ibada but enhance it in the sight of GOD.

Voluntary acts mustnt clash with the dos & donts of religion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Jamo90: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
^^
Thank you very much. This explanation is perfect and concise. May Allah increase your knowledge and wisdom. Amin

4 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jamo90:
^^
Thank you very much. This explanation is perfect and concise. May Allah increase your knowledge and wisdom. Amin

Amin. You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
^^

Xactly. Thanks for concise tafsir.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

This good! This is what we talking about!

Only that its not an art as practiced or thought by many today but a spiritual science. Without spirituality, accuracy will become elusive.
Now what do you think of those who might be reading this and said it doesn't have evidence?. Or that the Sheikh probably 'forced' his opinion on the verse of Quran?. And another point is, they might say it is not different from Ifa of babalawo. How do you counter this claim?.

Quick Review but please add yours.

In my opinion, since nabi(saw) was sent to the whole of mankind, the implication is that, some form or manner, these different religions, whether they acknowledged him or not, there would always be traces of nabi in their Books or whatever Divine path they use. It is the same in Christianity and Judaism bcus we are close to them and we use their Books to quote certain sentences from them. It is the same with Hindu text where Dr Zaki Naik would quote verses in reference to nabi from there and we never accused him of being hindu despite non-indian muslims might not know anything about hindu text.

Same applies to Ifa. There are traces of nabi therein where Sheikh Abdulfatai Thaqofi quoted "Odu Ifa" pointing to rosul(saw) and muslims. But to non-Yoruba muslims or Yoruba muslim like salafis, they might think of it as if the Sheikh is alawo. But it is the same thing when muslims quote Bible and torah. It is bcus we have negative view of babalawo (as a result of their negative practices and as portrayed in Nigerian movies especially Yoruba and Igbo) seems to be the reason for critical views of such alfas. And I am not talking about 'alfas' who have wholeheartedly submitted themselves to AWO and committing shirk. I am talking about those who simply take what is permissible in islam from them. Just like for instance, visiting graves. This has always been practiced before advent of nabi(saw). When nabi(saw) came, he put temporary stop to it to allow muslims to have strong islamic faith before allowing them to visiting graves again.

We can see here the purpose of temporary stop to visiting grave was to allow the sahaba to grow iman so as to discern true essence of visiting graves from what mushrikun used to do at the graves. The appearance (ziyara) is the same (with mushrikun) but reality is different. In another word, appearance and reality are opposite to each other. The same is true of ifa and iyepe tite in my humble opinion except for those who might take iyepe thing to another level

Walau alam
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is always bound to be differing opinions about some certain matters of faith.
Geomancy in it's science seems to me like fortune telling .
See this;
Abu Hurayrah and al-Hassan bin ‘Aliy (as) both reported from Prophet Muhammad (saw) that he said, “Whosoever approaches a fortuneteller and believes what he says, he has disbelieved in what had been revealed to Muhammad” (Ahmad).
This is because such a belief assigns to creation some of the attributes of Allah with regard to the knowledge of the unseen and the future.
Islam also opposes any form of association with those who practice fortunetelling, except may be to advise them to give up their forbidden trade.
The prophet was reported by one of his wives, Hafsah bint Umar (May Allah be pleased with them), as saying, “The sallah of whoever approaches a fortuneteller and asks him about anything will not be accepted for 40 days and nights.” (Muslim)
The scholars said the punishment stated in this hadith is simply for approaching a fortuneteller and asking him/her out of curiosity. But believing him/her amounts to disbelief in Islam.
The above hadith is further supported by another hadith reported by Mu’awiyyah Ibn al-Hakam as-Sulamee in which he said: “O Messenger of Allah, verily there are some people among us who visit oracles.” The prophet replied: “Do not go to them.” (Muslim)

Wallahu Aalam.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
^^

ikupakuti addressed this in a thread somewhere
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
^^^
@empiree

I think we‘ve discussed this along with ghaib.

grin People who are opposed to the issue of fortunetelling/divination are in 3 classes. This opposition stems from the controversial nature of destiny itself. The science of AL QADR is the most complex of all sciences, very hard to comprehend & exposure to it is very dangerous to ones faith.

1- THE LEARNED : Those who know whatzup really but due to its inherent hazard, they try to sheild people away from it.

2- THE FOLLOWERS (ignorants) : These group follow the stance of those above, without knowing the reason why they took that stance. grin

3- THE DENIERS/REBELS : These group deny & rebel against anything that doesnt conform with their understanding or does not emanate from one of their own or goes against what they stood for, irrespective of whether they know the disputed issue to be true or false.

#As for evidence, even lies have got evidence in the Quran.

#Like I once said, its not really about an act per se but the actor, terms & intentions.

#The example of grave visitation you mentioned & even hajj clears everything, this is what some failed or refused to grasp. Like you said appearance & reality are opposite to each other.

#All this gridlock are encompassed in the true definition of the same hadith they always quote & some vs of the Quran ......brb

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
^^^

Okay, will be waiting. Raintaker is only exercising his curiosity

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Empiree:
^^^

Okay, will be waiting. Raintaker is only exercising his curiosity
You are right
I'm just being curious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.