Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215649 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:
@ikupakuti,

If you can, please watch this from 34 mins. He is taking about ilm-firasa cheesy

I ask Allah to continue to shower His mercy on Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory

Ameen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3pGhNbNHEE

This is really beneficial knowledge

This is the simple matter some people are trying to deny today.

But then, like we said these virtues can be gotten through Godly or ungodly means, how many of todays alfas can endure to engage in those rigorous khalwa Sheikh Adam & his likes engaged in ? How many of them have such honesty ? These spriritual gifts when sought through Godly means only come through TAQWA (piety).

What many of them have today is KASHF AZ ZULMANI (ungodly fisara).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols

grin But I think this is a staged interaction. Like there‘s someone in the control room talking through her.

If we are talking of robots programmed to interact with one another thats one thing but throwing random questions to an unfamiliar (1yr plus) robot who has got little or no expirence of life, with such confidence ? I wanna see the details of her programme design.

The faculty of comparing & chosing section of the human brain is just too complex & intricate to nevigate merely on chance (random choice) & still come out accurate.

She dey even crack joke grin
highlighted, very possible but difficult to tell at this time. Will do a quick research
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ameen!

This is the simple matter some people are trying to deny today.

But then, like we said these virtues can be gotten through Godly or ungodly means, how many of todays alfas can endure to engage in those rigorous khalwa Sheikh Adam & his likes engaged in ? How many of them have such honesty ? These spriritual gifts when sought through Godly means only come through TAQWA (piety).
And we have got some mumu making takfir of bid'a and kufr of this great Sheikh. Another one even opened a thread titled "Sufis dont like to see knowledge". Was markaz institutionalized on of ignorance, smh.

What many of them have today is KASHF AZ ZULMANI (ungodly fisara).
Saaad undecided
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols

grin But I think this is a staged interaction. Like there‘s someone in the control room talking through her.

She dey even crack joke grin
I doubt it was staged. I dont see any hint about this so far.
https://www.google.com/search?q=was+sophia+robot+cntrolled+from+hidden+room%3F&rlz=1CASMAE_enUS679US679&oq=was+sophia+robot+cntrolled+from+hidden+room%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57.13088j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The one i know was staged was artificial skeleton used by craig ferguson talk show some yrs back. There is some few feet (from camera) behind that one.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:
And we have got some mumu making takfir of bid'a and kufr of this great Sheikh. Another one even opened a thread titled "Sufis dont like to see knowledge". Was markaz institutionalized on of ignorance, smh.

Saaad undecided

Lols I‘ll search for a video of onikijipa, where he talked about some powerful exploits of Sheikh Adam (ra) & post the link here.

You know onikijipa also attended MARKAZ & his dad is also a contemporary of Sheikh Adam.

His wife is the daughter of the treasurer of MARKAZ then, he said so in that video.

Sadly, the alfas we have today are mere arabic speakers, thats why there are so much arguements & misunderstandings.

Wisdom & honesty are lost.

People of old in this our yorubaland, just with the moral lesson from only 5 to 10 hadiths & a few Quranic lessons, they would live a virtuous life aided with IKHLAS, HALAL & HONESTY.

But today, you‘ll find someone who has studied & taught thousands of hadiths & could speak arabic through the nose but worse in character than firaoun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols I‘ll search for a video of onikijipa, where he talked about some powerful exploits of Sheikh Adam (ra) & post the link here.
waiting... but maybe have watched it but could be another one you meant.

You know onikijipa also attended MARKAZ & his dad is also a contemporary of Sheikh Adam.
His wife is the daughter of the treasurer of MARKAZ then, he said so in that video.
Interesting. Dont think i watched this before. A brother told me Onikijipa is junior to Sheikh Daud, Nda Solati(ra) and Sasili(ra). Really, many, including anti sufis, anti murkaz today studied directly or indirectly from Sheikh Adam. Majority have links including myself. I remembered i was at ile-keu when news of the Sheikh passing was announced, and we closed early. All my ustaz claimed to studied under Sheikh Adam one way or the other. So indirectly i benefited from Sheikh Adam's knowledge.

Sadly, the alfas we have today are mere arabic speakers, thats why there are so much arguements & misunderstandings.
Yup, what Shekh Habib said too. They speak lugha, read qira nicely and folks think they have it all. They are "protestants".

Wisdom & honesty are lost.
Absolutely. Onikjipa said this over and over. You can see their foot soldier hre tagging everyone 'keferi'.

People of old in this our yorubaland, just with the moral lesson from only 5 to 10 hadiths & a few Quranic lessons, they would live a virtuous life aided with IKHLAS, HALAL & HONESTY.
Haq

But today, you‘ll find someone who has studied & taught thousands of hadiths & could speak arabic through the nose but worse in character than firaoun.
Mudir murkaz is thier nightmare, whether they are sufis or otherwise. He said this too. Many of those old ppl basically keep quiet upon hearing so much noise about bid'a today. They let them bark. Imagine abde!kabir said Sheikh Adam doesnt have knowledge of hadith shocked shocked

Laago melo
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
Empiree:
I doubt it was staged. I dont see any hint about this so far.
https://www.google.com/search?q=was+sophia+robot+cntrolled+from+hidden+room%3F&rlz=1CASMAE_enUS679US679&oq=was+sophia+robot+cntrolled+from+hidden+room%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57.13088j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The one i know was staged was artificial skeleton used by craig ferguson talk show some yrs back. There is some few feet (from camera) behind that one.

They dont need to put a control room close by, it can be done remotely from anywhere in the world.

You can design & programme a robot to perform a specific task perfectly but a robot that will act/respond to any accidental situation perfectly, through impulse, instinct, wisdom without nothing looking out of place, I still need to see its programme design.

Even we humans with our ruh & brain, we still need a lot of experiences, training, learning to nevigate our ways through accidental situations talkless of a robot that runs on batteries. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
ikupakuti:

They dont need to put a control room close by, it can be done remotely from anywhere in the world.

You can design & programme a robot to perform a specific task perfectly but a robot that will act/respond to any accidental situation perfectly, through impulse, instinct, wisdom without nothing looking out of place, I still need to see its programme design.

Even we humans with our ruh & brain, we still need a lot of experiences, training, learning to nevigate our ways through accidental situations talkless of a robot that runs on batteries. grin
i won't deny this. Possible. Will look out for programme design

However, what you said reminds me of a Ghanaian guy in UK, who built a house in Ghana and watched live by security cameras from UK. One day his house was robbed while he is all the way in the UK and watching operation live. He called Ghanaian police and police round them up quickly. This system is in naija also but cost some 600k up with internet.

What you said resembles remotely controlled machines as seen in their American movies actually.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Double Post
Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
I dont think "Sophia" is remotely controlled. It is a program but it might be remotely control at some point. She is designed to eventually help in health care, physical therapy, education and customer service, according to an interview on CNBC.

Says:

"In the future, I hope to do things such as go to school, study, make art, start a business, even have my own home and family, but I am not considered a legal person and cannot yet do these things," she said.

https://www.voanews.com/a/mht-human-like-robot-mimic-facial-expressions-sophia-hanson-robotics/3251313.html

to do things mentioned above no longer require remote control in my opinion
Re: ...... by Jamo90: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
I'm just seeing this. This is the funniest thread I have read this year. Fatwa VS fatwa. These people no go kill me o. Just dreaming about being asked to fast caused a lot of commotion.

https://www.nairaland.com/3984036/plz-need-urgent-reply#59410589
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2017
^

You dey mind them. Everything Is bid'a cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:35am On Aug 21, 2017
This one is interesting 9 mins lecture. But it is surprising that this sheiklh (and salafis) reject this form of tawasul "Ola baba". "Ola anobi". That's, if someone begs you for something through or by means of your father or mother. The same is said of nabi(saw). This sheikh understands this view from this short video but why do salafis reject this form of tawasul?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cru-ITarlmQ

Alhamdulilah, he gives utmost respect for these two shuyuk (ra). The issue of kneeling he addresses in this video is very hard in Yoruba land as of present. May Allah make it easy for us. One thing we all can agree to is, doing so in yorubaland is not shirk (niyat). And i dont or wont condone my children kneeling for me.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2017
^^^

The NABI (saw) already said “act are (judged) according to intenion“. These people have no true knowledge of the DEEN, they are only here to cause confusion & mislead people. Its only the ignorants that find their teachings appealing.

*The SAHABAS used the relics of NABI (saw) to cure ailments, as a form of tawwasul.

*S. UMAR made tawwasul with uncle of NABI (al Abass) to GOD to send down rain.

*Examples abound in the hadiths & the lives if the salafs but so far their scholars oppose an idea, no matter the geniuty of the proofs tendered to them, they wont accept it. They worship their scholars!

God asked the angels to do sujud for Adam (as) out of reverence not out of worship, that alone is enough proof that prostrating, kneeling to elders out of respect has precedence in the Quran.

Before the conquest of makkah, the NABI (saw) & his sahabas do face the kabbah from wherever they were to pray. They face 360 idols & say “Allahu akbar“, & its even a command from God! God has no problem with that coz he judges by whats in the heart & not whats seeming.

These people came late grin & the only way they can have relevance is to destroy the works of predecessors (sufis) who spead & propagate islam to every corner of the world, thats why they are always aggressive & unreasonable.

They ask people to disregard the shuyukh while they worship theirs under the guise of salafism.

Lols @ laa go melo grin

After tutoring their forefathers on all they ever know in religion, then a neophyte suddenly realise hes got no knowledge of hadith!

Without MARKAZ & ADABI in the southwest, only God knows what the fate of ISLAM/MUSLIMS would be, population & orientation wise.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Hkana: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Regarding the Quran, there's something I want to be clear on. While growing up, we weren't allowed to TOUCH the Quran unless we had wudu... Then some folks told us wudu wasn't a condition for tilawah.
But, till date I still see some guys from where I grew up who still make wudu before tilawah and if the wudu vitiates before they finish tilawah, they get up and renew it...

My issue is, what's the right approach?
Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2017
Hkana:
Regarding the Quran, there's something I want to be clear on. While growing up, we weren't allowed to TOUCH the Quran unless we had wudu... Then some folks told us wudu wasn't a condition for tilawah.
But, till date I still see some guys from where I grew up who still make wudu before tilawah and if the wudu vitiates before they finish tilawah, they get up and renew it...

My issue is, what's the right approach?
it is adhab in Islam to make wudhu before touching Qur'an or tilawa quran. Opinions differ as to whether it is obligatory. But definitely ghusl (janaba) is a must if in a state of major impurity.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Well said @ikupakuti. We told them severally using example of Adam (as). But they said that was before Islam. And there was two 2hrs long debate between alfa sarumi and a sufi ustaz on it where sufi man explained in details that kneeling is acompanied with niyah to greet not worship.

He cited sheikh Adam (ra) where he said as the sheikh in the video said. But then, someone came forward to shake hands with sheikh Adam and he replied "is something wrong with you" cheesy

Sheikh Utheimeen was asked about this as well, he said intention of someone kneeling is to kiss feet (arab culture) not to worship". I presented this evidence to our salafi brothers but they snubbed and insisted it is shikr to kneel.

Now ask the sheikh in the video above if he agrees with mawlud since he seems to be in harmony with these two shuyuuk unlike his counterparts. cheesy
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
@Ikupakuti

The way and rate with which artificial intelligence AI and Machine learning ML are going will amazed you and the REAL outcome of it all has not be fully fathomed.

This is an area in which machine are not explicitly programme of all what it will do, but left to learning along the way and make an "informed" decisions at any given scenerio.

However, man learn through experience, but machine now learn through data. And you know the collosa amount of data now in our contemporary world? is mind boggling!. That is why there evolving a field of study called BIG data now. So machine can practically learn from this data as if it has "experienced" it before.

For example all the posts you make on nairaland can be analyse in a fraction of second and Machine learning algorithms can decipher the kind of person you are and anticipate your "unpost" post and prepare an intelligent reply to you when such occur.

So the case of Sophia might just be one in many upcoming machine. My fear is building something in image of creation is abhor in Islam, hopefully we NOT calling for Divine destruction of this world. Because this area is very dangerous, and recent Facebook shutting their AI machine after the robot invented their own language and started communicating themselves whilst the researchers couldn't make sense of those statement.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
I dont think "Sophia" is remotely controlled. It is a program but it might be remotely control at some point. She is designed to eventually help in health care, physical therapy, education and customer service, according to an interview on CNBC.

Says:

"In the future, I hope to do things such as go to school, study, make art, start a business, even have my own home and family, but I am not considered a legal person and cannot yet do these things," she said.

https://www.voanews.com/a/mht-human-like-robot-mimic-facial-expressions-sophia-hanson-robotics/3251313.html

to do things mentioned above no longer require remore control in my opinion

Yeah! She might not be remotely controlled.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Empir.ee thanks for that...

Sensei, any thoughts?

In other news....
I quite agree with LadunaI's first post on Sophia. An example of such programs can be easily found in our cell phones... The keyboard. If you use predictive keyboard, it gets to a point where your keyboard can accurately predict a FULL sentence for you based on just ONE word you typed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
LadunaI:

So the case of Sophia might just be one in many upcoming machine.

My fear is building something in image of creation is abhor in Islam, hopefully we NOT calling for Divine destruction of this world.
Sophia already said in an interview that she may determine to destroy humans undecided when asked.

And Allah is allowing them to play God. This is a test for believers. Case study is that Ariel Sharon "life support machine" for 8yrs. They believed they sustained his life for that long until they pulled the plug.

And the machines like sophia and her partner may eventually multiply and transform to Yajuj and Majuj foot soldiers to destroy us cheesy shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCP2iiP7YTg
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
@LadunaI

I saw the power of BIG DATA in this X machina movie & also one like that but with all the hypes, they still didnt measure up to humans.

The glory of AI is confined to predictive analytics & like the example Hkana gave that also dwells on user behavior analytic, this two are the bane of AI which makes it inferior to the organic human brain-unpredictable grin all the possibillities of AI will forever be restricted to the amount of datas available, can it make decision from inavailable data ? AI only trives under a controled system, bring it out of it & it will look stupid.

Look @ the aspect of predicting my ‘unpost‘ post you gave (which brings us back to the issue of prediction), do you really think that is possible ? grin human intelligence has many dimensions & nobody has got all the algorithms.

One aspect I think scientists are not looking @ in respect to immitating the human brain/mind is that, they continue to see creativity of the brain as mechanic/algorithic & not organic & that what really differenciates machines from human i.e algorithims makes machine predictable no matter the amount of datas it is fed, while the human mind remain unpredictable.

Algorithms excell by being predictable, breakthrough/disruptive innovations of the brain are unpredictable.

If breakthrough creativity cant be fully forecast by past behaviors & beliefs, that means it must come from somewhere other than the past grin

The brain/mind is powered by the ruh. They should just believe in the spiritual & try to figure out its concept. Once they are able to replicate the ruh lobatan.

Up till now sha, no AI has been able to pass the Alan Turning test. The scientists themselves affirmed that, no mathematical system can ever be totally complete or consistent, there would always be a loop.

Even this statement is a lie! Like I once said, if you remove the creator from the equation,then you will never get to the bottom of creation. Creation itself is one huge system & its algorithms are in revelation. Q36:12
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hkana:
Empir.ee thanks for that...

Sensei, any thoughts?

Just as @empiree stated. Touching is forbiden without purification Q56:79 But one can read from memory without wudhu but not in state of junub. Opinions of scholars differ on what level of impurity that vs denotes.

In other news....
I quite agree with LadunaI's first post on Sophia. An example of such programs can be easily found in our cell phones... The keyboard. If you use predictive keyboard, it gets to a point where your keyboard can accurately predict a FULL sentence for you based on just ONE word you typed grin

grin All na wash. Unless they create ruh... cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
Sophia already said in an interview that she may determine to destroy humans undecided when asked.

And Allah is allowing them to play God. This is a test for believers. Case study is that Ariel Sharon "life support machine" for 8yrs. They believed they sustained his life for that long until they pulled the plug.

And the machines like sophia and her partner may eventually multiply and transform to Yajuj and Majuj foot soldiers to destroy us cheesy shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCP2iiP7YTg

grin Those nukes they are garthering are what will trigger the qiyyama. The details are all over the Quran.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

They are steps away if the could come up with Al. The "unpost" post talked about is used by law enforcement to predetermine suspect motives. They just show up at your door and tell you exactly what you have been doing.

This happened to me 5yrs ago. shocked
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
Empiree:
They are steps away if the could come up with Al. The "unpost" post talked about is used by law enforcement to predetermine suspect motives. They just show up at your door and tell you exactly what you have been doing.

This happened to me 5yrs ago. shocked

Lols grin grin grin What were you planning ? Can we get the details ? cheesy

Were they right about you ? What if you had faked a pattern to mislead the system ? A robot is as stupid as a written law. cheesy

Still, anything with its mind of its own is unpredictable...people change.

All there prediction relies on past datas collected, they dont have futuristic datas...so AI would always be helpless when it comes to the future.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols grin grin grin What were you planning ?
Lol, they "thought" i was cheesy

Can we get the details ? cheesy
A friend wanted to introduce me to his news media back then to tell my story and also advised me to set up my Wikipedia account undecided

Were they right about you ?
Yes, 100% but i threw them in guesswork cus they weren't sure cus data collected got them confused grin

What if you had faked a pattern to mislead the system ?
I was kinda naive a bit at that time cus i relied on stupid "internet protection" package installed on my pc, not knowing those fellas were ahead and creepy. They even screenshot my pc screen remotely and presented to me at the interview in their office angry

A robot is as stupid as a written law. cheesy
Lol

Still, anything with its mind of its own is unpredictable...people change.
You will hear this from nurses in the hospitals a lot, with bunch of their malfunction equipments acting up with minds of their own cheesy

All there prediction relies on past datas collected, they dont have futuristic datas...so AI would always be helpless when it comes to the future.
Correct

Five years since proved their thoughts about me (based on data collected) were wrong. They thought i was predisposed.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empiree:
Lol, they "thought" i was cheesy

A friend wanted to introduce me to his news media back then to tell my story and also advised me to set up my Wikipedia account undecided

Five years since proved their thoughts about me (based on data collected) were wrong. They thought i was predisposed.

Interesting, tell us something. Your story then must have been atypical one that's would have got then noticed or rather raise a red flag. Am as curious as they are then if you don't mind get deep further into it. shocked

Yeah, the system reliability is NOT
always 100% guaranteed as these are based on probability theory. I am pretty sure you are further monitored but now with less rigour, and after long chase they see true of thyself.

Empiree:

I was kinda naive a bit at that time cus i relied on stupid "internet protection" package installed on my pc, not knowing those fellas were ahead and creepy. They even screenshot my pc screen remotely and presented to me at the interview in their office.

Lol...they've practically hacked into your system in stealth mode observing all your activities, just like Jinn possession of someone but in a dormant mode LOL. So they showed you your screenshot? you might somewhat 'TERRIFIED' for a moment with such level of intrusion into your private life. Nawao for this west o.

Let's learn more from your experiennce please, as their system as "learned" from your data and intrusion thru backdoor. grin
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
ikupakuti:

All might NOT be wash o sheikhuna, as their level of sophistication in this area is tilting toward 8th wonder of the world.
But for RUH, that is practically a NO go area, because they are yet to comprehend the half sister itself (SLEEP) to the death, which would have provide a pointer to real guy; RUH (LIFE)

So, as long as esoterics of SLEEP is still shrouded in mystery for them, they are thousands mile AWAY from inventing RUH, just as 'we' are thousands mile away to achieving or getting to their present technological "maqam" grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
LadunaI:

Interesting, tell us something. Your story then must have been atypical one that's would have got then noticed or rather raise a red flag. Am as curious as they are then if you don't mind get deep further into it. shocked

Yeah, the system reliability is NOT
always 100% guaranteed as these are based on probability theory. I am pretty sure you are further monitored but now with less rigour, and after long chase they see true of thyself.

Lol...they've practically hacked into your system in stealth mode observing all your activities, just like Jinn possession of someone but in a dormant mode LOL. So they showed you your screenshot? you might somewhat 'TERRIFIED' for a moment with such level of intrusion into your private life. Nawao for this west o.

Let's learn more from your experiennce please, as their system as "learned" from your data and intrusion thru backdoor. grin
Yup, there was something they saw that triggered RF. You and ikupakuti wan get me in 2nd round if i tell my "full story". Thats like easily making confessional statement if they are still after me which i am 100% sure. I know their signs when are around but i played dumb. Thats the best way to play them cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Indeed, really terrifying. They see many muslims to be low IQ due to patterns of arrest of many over dumb move. But empire proved them otherwise. Allow me to just drop this. After 2yrs rigorous chasing here and there and i laid low and observed, my first move that thwarted their nonsense was my bold confrontation and secret recordings of their CI by me. I confronted him on the train and asked him questions he didnt expect. From that moment, all their obvious activities were shut down. They now rely on remote monitoring which i gave them middle finger for cheesy

I recorded their CI almost everyday he followed me. I have them on my utube ch.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empiree:
Yup, there was something they saw that triggered RF. You and ikupakuti wan get me in 2nd round if i tell my "full story". Thats like easily making confessional statement if they are still after me which i am 100% sure. I know their signs when are around but i played dumb. Thats the best way to play them cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Indeed, really terrifying. They see many muslims to be low IQ due to patterns of arrest of many over dumb move. But empire proved them otherwise. Allow me to just drop this. After 2yrs rigorous chasing here and there and i laid low and observed, my first move that thwarted their nonsense was my bold confrontation and secret recordings of their CI by me. I confronted him on the train and asked him questions he didnt expect. From that moment, all their obvious activities were shut down. They now rely on remote monitoring which i gave them middle finger for cheesy

That's fantactics, obviously that really showed that you have NOT anything sinister or perhaps ulterior motives in any way. I believed as long as one is NOT one of this thorns in ISLAM, in fact their world view about Islam would not only change but have a recourse to get a proper perspective of what ISLAM stands for.

So, CI has to be following you upandan, Nawao that itself is excruciating on somebody psyche especially when you have NOT any skeleton in one's cupboard.

Give us the link to your utube channel to have view of those things. I pray Allah to continue to GUIDE all our Muslims brothers and lets people see the BEAUTY of ISLAM NOT what is been synonymous today.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
LadunaI:

Give us the link to your utube channel to have view of those things.
sure will when i am chanced

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.