Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215634 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
LadunaI:

All might NOT be wash o sheikhuna, as their level of sophistication in this area is tilting toward 8th wonder of the world.

grin No mind them. They can never achieve that. Up till now, they are yet to achieve 1/10 of the capabilities of the jinns viz:- (teleporting, creating something from nothing, utilization of wormhole, self sophistication, faster than light etc) all what they‘ve achieved so far are mediocre when it comes to wonder.

But for RUH, that is practically a NO go area, because they are yet to comprehend the half sister itself (SLEEP) to the death, which would have provide a pointer to real guy; RUH (LIFE)

So, as long as esoterics of SLEEP is still shrouded in mystery for them, they are thousands mile AWAY from inventing RUH, just as 'we' are thousands mile away to achieving or getting to their present technological "maqam" grin

Ofcourse, how could they? When they deny revelation. The jinns we share the same realm with sef, them never reach, talkless of ruh thats a native of where a duration of 24hrs is almost 37million days of what we have here. Where would the get the energy & time to create one from ? grin

They are still relying on devices to perform ‘wonders‘. cheesy They cant even tell how a common spider generates its web. I think eventually, machine would become an uncontrolable monster & endup crashing the whole system @ the emergence of NABI ISA (as).

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
ikupakuti:

They are still relying on devices to perform ‘wonders‘. cheesy They cant even tell how a common spider generates its web. I think eventually, machine would become an uncontrolable monster & endup crashing the whole system @ the emergence of NABI ISA (as).
terminator 4, the rise of machine comes to mind cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
LadunaI:

That's fantactics, obviously that really showed that you have NOT anything sinister or perhaps ulterior motives in any way. I believed as long as one is NOT one of this thorns in ISLAM, in fact their world view about Islam would not only change but have a recourse to get a proper perspective of what ISLAM stands for.

So, CI has to be following you upandan, Nawao that itself is excruciating on somebody psyche especially when you have NOT any skeleton in one's cupboard.

Give us the link to your utube channel to have view of those things. I pray Allah to continue to GUIDE all our Muslims brothers and lets people see the BEAUTY of ISLAM NOT what is been synonymous today.

grin cheesy The other day when @empiree typed IS!S & inverted the “i“ , I was like Oh‘ hes in the west where anything ISLAM would be under scrutiny. grin
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin cheesy The other day when @empiree typed IS!S & inverted the “i“ , I was like Oh‘ hes in the west where anything ISLAM would be under scrutiny. grin
cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
Empiree:
terminator 4, the rise of machine comes to mind cheesy

grin They themselves know that they would soon lose control of their inventions. Its only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am not going to narrate details how it started but i prefer to talk more about aftermaths. What triggered their curiosity varies.

Examples:

* Book (political & religious) that i bought. You can find those books here http://www.imranhosein.org/books.html grin cheesy i bought 20 of them in early 2011 and read all of them. So you know. Thats enough tr!gger

* Certain online comments

* a quote by Sheikh Umar Mukhtar (ra) from Lion Of The Desert when he was cuffed in the office of General Graziani

Note, upon advice by attny i consulted at outstart, told me to get rid of those books IMMEDIATELY out of my house in case they raid. So I shipped the books out of the country that night cost me $700. This was prior to the interview but after they left their traits at my door. Indeed, they asked about those books shocked at the interview. Imagine that! Thank goodness. I thought ahead of them by not mentioning any of them.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
My second attny, a white dude who contacted them before and after interview but i quickly cut him off when i noticed he was going to take me for a ride $$$

Was introduced to my last attny by CAIR-NY. She's Arab-palestinian. You can see her here https://www.facebook.com/lamis.deek.3?ref=br_rs

Pretty woman cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/lamisdeek?ref=br_rs

You remember fundraising photo i posted before somewhere with 4 other ladies?. She was at the event too.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
My second attny, a white dude who contacted them before and after interview but i quickly cut him off when i noticed he was going to take me for a ride $$$

Was introduced to my last attny by CAIR-NY. She's Arab-palestinian. You can see her here https://www.facebook.com/lamis.deek.3?ref=br_rs

Pretty woman cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/lamisdeek?ref=br_rs

You remember fundraising photo i posted before somewhere with 4 other ladies?. She was at the event too.

Wao...this would have been TRAUMATIC for you in someway, but Allah would always provide succour for HIS loved one.

I remember that pics which you stylishly cut yourself out LOL. It's seems CAIR executives and members would be under their radar at all time, or is it just when certain move triggers the RF has you stated above before been followed by CI?

All I know is that as long as NOTTING of sort is one's aim, one will always pull thru. This is state the BI'DIA coroner and self acclaimed "Puritans" has put the rest of muslims ummah in, especially in the west.

I remembered my supervisor was one of the executive of IIIT and he always make frequent visit to state for lectures, he got his MSc and PhD at Boston University, seems not always threaten in a any ways then. Do you know if that body is affiliated to CAIR?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
LadunaI:

Wao...this would have been TRAUMATIC for you in someway,
indeed 5yrs of trauma shocked

It's seems CAIR executives and members would be under their radar at all time,
They are and they are used to it. Some amongst them were/are in prison already.

or is it just when certain move triggers the RF has you stated above before been followed by CI?
large institution like cair don't really need to do anything to trigger them. Their representing clients alone was enough.

They have certain phrases in their system that if anyone types them on net would raise RF. But then, they read the context which the phrase is said before acting on it. That's why some write stuff like alkaida, obl, j!had, etc to avoid triggers. cheesy

All I know is that as long as NOTTING of sort is one's aim, one will always pull thru.
true. But if they are determined to send someone to their hell, especially if they have incentives, they would go to any length to implicate innocents which was always the case. That was the scary part for me. Lamis Dick said what you said as well. And indeed, fb! did have large incentives so they had to compensate and release hardcore criminals in prison to entrap Muslims. It is either CI or AP(agent provocateur) or both. AP are dangerous. I had ci on me for 4yrs everyday and ap once (both at the same time one night) and I defeated them that night. I guess they realized ci was taking too long LOL. I remembered that night. Was like Indian and American movies I used to watch.

You might need to watch or read about Craigslist Monteilh (AP) to see what I'm taking about. https://www.google.com/search?q=craig+monteilh&oq=craig+montei&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.17857j0j4&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

This is state the BI'DIA coroner and self acclaimed "Puritans" has put the rest of muslims ummah in, especially in the west.
that was my day when i shared that ideology. I noticed they were sincere but lack wisdom. And they don't penetrate Quran. They are "protestant Islam".

I remembered my supervisor was one of the executive of IIIT and he always make frequent visit to state for lectures, he got his MSc and PhD at Boston University, seems not always threaten in a any ways then. Do you know if that body is affiliated to CAIR?
learning about them the first time. But I did research. I don't think they affiliate. Their members were arrested and charged. Hope your oga made it?.
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:

indeed 5yrs of trauma

learning about them the first time. But I did research. I don't think they affiliate. Their members were arrested and charged. Hope your oga made it?.

5 yrs? Sorry o, this is serous. I pray Allah to continue to protect you ALL.

My Oga is easy going man, actually is based in KN and the director of their Nigeria office then.Their core principle is tagged ISLAMIZATION of knowledge, an attempt to bring back all "knowledge" to their DIVINE root, and hence seek only what is be beneficial for MANKIND thru it. So there isn't anything related to the self pruritans ideology in their lectures.

Anyway anything Islamic now in west is view with distrust even with those that have notting to do with coroners. But, as the thing subsided now unlike before? or their stuff is becoming ....
Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
LadunaI:

Anyway anything Islamic now in west is view with distrust even with those that have notting to do with coroners. But, as the thing subsided now unlike before? or their stuff is becoming ....
Subsided but surveillance still going on intermittently. And the "puritans", many were jailed even though majority were only "guilty" of ranting not predisposed. So all these noise about arrests you heard or seen on tv are bogus. Olohun lo ma dajo afeyin peran cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
^^^

@empiree shocked shocked you really went through alot o 5 years! of watching your back! you self go don turn DETECTIVE sef grin

Read that guy‘s confession...these people are bad! God will judge.

Just take care coz those people never relent.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

@emp.iree shocked shocked you really went through alot o 5 years! of watching your back! you self go don turn DETECTIVE sef grin

Read that guy‘s confession...these people are bad! God will judge.

Just take care coz those people never relent.
I dont ever relent. If u see my pic the first 2yrs of this crap, had to wire myself with gadgetry and dark glasses. I turned "men in black" lo san gan gan grin Everyone i saw was a potential agent. I gave no room for nonsense. Even close friends, i scrutinized them before talking to them. Worst part is they would send ur fellow muslims to entrap u which ofc they did. I Simply ignored them. I dont answer their salaams knowing too well their intent. They would try to force their friendship on u. shocked
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
^^^
That undercover of a thing bad oo. Many years of disguise just aiming for potential guys to get entrapped. But thank God in himself had to be reported for his extremism.

@empiree you guys have brave heart to withstand all these things o. Well, everything still boils down to the fact that ENI JE GBI LO MAKU GBI lol.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
I dont ever relent. If u see my pic the first 2yrs of this crap, had to wire myself with gadgetry and dark glasses. I turned "men in black" lo san gan gan grin Everyone i saw was potential agent. I gave no room for nonsense. Even close friends, i scrutinized them before talking to them. Worst part is they would send ur fellow muslims to entrap u which ofc they did. I Simply ignored them. I dont answer their salaams knowing too well their intent. They would try to force their friendship on u. shocked

LMAO grin grin grin @ men in black! I talk am! These people are mean! Innocent Muslims really suffered post 9:11 in the states, many abandoned Islam in order not to get victimized, very very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
LadunaI:
^^^
That undercover of a thing bad oo. Many years of disguise just aiming for potential guys to get entrapped. But thank God in himself had to be reported for his extremism.

@empiree you guys have brave heart to withstand all these things o. Well, everything still boils down to the fact that ENI JE GBI LO MAKU GBI lol.

Lols grin But @empiree no chop GBI & they want to force him to KU GBI grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I used to fast Mondays and Thursday continuously months before they came around at all. But i was tired and decided to take a break exactly 2wks before their first appearance. Received a call from papa very early Tuesday morning telling me to fast following day. I asked why?. He said "that's irrelevant. Just fast cus i dont like what i saw".

So i did. Two wks later they showed up but i was at work. Fast forward, after interviews with two different agencies, ruhaniya came around and recited ayat laqadi jaqun 313times and informed pop that the area i stay is not that okay for me. Said your boy is trying when it comes to prayer. That lots of people are watching him. Fortunately for him, only Allah is protecting him. He would be gone long ago if not for that.

That was scary. Indeed, according to the agents, they said we have been watching you for 2yrs. shocked which means, the moment they come at you, they already gathered enough info before you know it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
which kind devilish agents those ppl be?

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
I used to fast Mondays and Thursday continuously months before they came around at all. But i was tired and decided to take a break exactly 2wks before their first appearance. Received a call from papa very early Tuesday morning telling me to fast following day. I asked why?. He said "that's irrelevant. Just fast cus i dont like what i saw".

So i did. Two wks later they showed up but i was at work. Fast forward, after interviews with two different agencies, ruhaniya came around and recited ayat laqadi jaqun 313times and informed pop that the area i stay is not that okay for me. Said your boy is trying when it comes to prayer. That lots of people are watching him. Fortunately for him, only Allah is protecting him. He would be gone long ago if not for that.

That was scary. Indeed, according to the agents, they said we have been watching you for 2yrs. shocked which means, the moment they come at you, they already gathered enough info before you know it.

God really saved you! You got a solid backup (dad) if not grin

Thats one thing that would forever place us above them “power of prayer“.

Their failure to nail you after gathering enough evidences shows clear divine intervention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Empiree:
I used to fast Mondays and Thursday continuously months before they came around at all.
But i was tired and decided to take a break exactly 2wks before their first appearance. Received a call from papa very early Tuesday morning telling me to fast following day. I asked why?. He said "that's irrelevant. Just fast cus i dont like what i saw".

Allah Akbar, that showed the power of dua and many of our tatawa. The power of prayer is indeed GREAT!

Empiree:

Interesting, his appearance to you or dad? That shows the importance of the verse of CONCERN again. Another sirri in there.

Watching you for the whole two yrs without you notice shocked. I doubt if any any of coroners would have survive that onslaught. Indeed ALLAH's PROTECTION is indeed the BEST for those that RELY ON HIM SOLELY.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
LadunaI:
[b]

Interesting, his appearance to you or dad? That shows the importance of the verse of CONCERN again. Another sirri in there.
to both but dad first. from there (nija) took him 15mins to get to me. He described my house exactly how dad said it. Thats how i knew he came around indeed

Watching you for the whole two yrs without you notice shocked. I doubt if any any of coroners would have survive that onslaught. Indeed ALLAH's PROTECTION is indeed the BEST for those that RELY ON HIM SOLELY.
As ikupakuti rightly said, their ideology was established on eradicating spirituality. Thats big mistake. And their ideology is what thrives in the west and conveniently exploited by lunatics. Some of them have turned their back after rigorous entrapments and imprisonments. Like Jewish convert guy Cohen (Youssef Khattab). We used to pray together back then. He now claimed to be more traditional muslim. You may google him too and his fellow Yunus Abdullah. They were my friends. feds destabilized their organisation but i was not actively involved with them. Just watched and listened to them. They are sincere but lack thorough knowledge and wisdom. Yunus was sentenced to 15yrs in prison but he has been released some 2yrs ago. He didnt serve term. His other Cos like Jesse are serving 35 and still there

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 4:33am On Aug 24, 2017
This eclipse that occurred 2days ago was really fantastic. Thats like a new experience for many. Yasin 40 comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGFOSI5HUw
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Empiree:
This eclipse that occurred 2days ago was really fantastic. Thats like a new experience for many. Yasin 40 comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucGFOSI5HUw

Lols @ yasin 40 grin Here @ our end, children dont put on glasses to watch such...not like the adults sef know better cheesy
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2017
^^^
Dude with non scientific mind or background will be like how is it possible to ACCURATELY predict the EXACT date and time of eclipse? But then, if such is accustomed and get the WISDOM encoded in the Qur'an, such will realize that's is part of sunnah of ALLAH. And no change we'll ever find in HIS sunnah.

Indeed, UNDERSTANDING brings about CONTROL, and that ULTIMATELY lead to DOMINATION. Thats is indeed the height of human intelligence! and all other creation made subservient for their purpose. But how BETTER would that be if we UNDERSTAND the spiritual phenomenon and LAWS as revealed in the scripture, and take control of such sphere. Undoubtedly, Man will SOAR to the beneath of AL-ARSH and ultimately to HIS PRESENCE, and experience such indescribable of ENDLESS BLISS.!

Happy MOST BLESSED TEN DAYS ON EARTH to ALL! Let's fill it with RENEW VIGOUR of WORSHIP yah IBADALLAH!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
ikupakuti:

Lols @ yasin 40 grin Here @ our end, children dont put on glasses to watch such...not like the adults sef know better cheesy
those old mamas would be like "osan ti doru o"

was going to say this cheesy
LadunaI:
^^^
Dude with non scientific mind or background will be like how is it possible to ACCURATELY predict the EXACT date and time of eclipse? But then, if such is accustomed and get the WISDOM encoded in the Qur'an, such will realize that's is part of sunnah of ALLAH. And no change we'll ever find in HIS sunnah.

Re: ...... by Awori(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
As-Salam Alaykum!
Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
^^

Walaikum salaam
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Empiree:
to both but dad first. from there (nija) took him 15mins to get to me. He described my house exactly how dad said it. Thats how i knew he came around indeed

If am not mistaking from naija to Yankee is around 19/22 hrs. So it took him just 15minutes to reach th ere that's extremely fast. But, that means they don't move with speed of light. Ikupakuti over to you for this calculation.

Sorry for my inquisitiveness, your discussions is it normal in physical realm or the other realm? Do you feel their touch or what? Do they appear like human being to you? Just trying to piece some thing together. Pardon my enquiry I just want to learn more.

Thanks
Re: ...... by Heebah: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Where is @emekaraj? Una don drive am away come hijack him thread abi? Ko da oo

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
LadunaI:

If am not mistaking from naija to Yankee is around 19/22 hrs. So it took him just 15minutes to reach th ere that's extremely fast. But, that means they don't move with speed of light. Ikupakuti over to you for this calculation.
Just as in the time of nabi sulaiman(s), there are different levels of them. This one however is kind of old anyway. I thought as you thought as well. If na Jibrail(as), that one would be here in a blink shocked

Sorry for my inquisitiveness, your discussions is it normal in physical realm or the other realm? Do you feel their touch or what? Do they appear like human being to you? Just trying to piece some thing together. Pardon my enquiry I just want to learn more.

Thanks
nothing to sorry for. We all here to learn and i am enjoying the convos every min. It is normal convos btw them. I can hear dad. Only dad can hear him. But he(ruhaniya) hears and understand everyone around dad regardless of language barriers. Dad stands as interpreter. I am far from touch LOL. i feel no presence of him. Thats a long way just like sheikh Daud said. You have to reach certain level in journey of tassawuf before feeling the presence of "malaika fele fele" cheesy

Heebah:
Where is @emekaraj? Una don drive am away come hijack him thread abi? Ko da oo
i guess he s busy elsewhere. I was gonna say the same cheesy

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
LadunaI:
^^^

Exactly! What we talking about. All we need do is study his SUNNAH (nature/natural laws) & the mysteries behind creation will lay open before us. The whites that have being doing that blindly on their own without divine guidance, we can see how far they have gone.

Indeed, UNDERSTANDING brings about CONTROL, and that ULTIMATELY lead to DOMINATION. Thats is indeed the height of human intelligence! and all other creation made subservient for their purpose. But how BETTER would that be if we UNDERSTAND the spiritual phenomenon and LAWS as revealed in the scripture, and take control of such sphere. Undoubtedly, Man will SOAR to the beneath of AL-ARSH and ultimately to HIS PRESENCE, and experience such indescribable of ENDLESS BLISS.!

Excellent! Men do not know the true worth of the maqam of deputation (khalafa) bestow upon them by God, hence they dont really know what they are capable of. Something the angels (that men hold in high esteem) envisaged, that made them try to lobby it for themselves.

For the fact that God chosed to extract the most Noble (saw) from human specie & not other species of creatures, is enough pointer to the highly esteemed worthiness of mankind, for those who reflect. But then, all man is concerned with is how to fill that hollowness he carries about. grin

Happy MOST BLESSED TEN DAYS ON EARTH to ALL! Let's fill it with RENEW VIGOUR of WORSHIP yah IBADALLAH!

God willing!

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
@LadunaI

He didnt make that transition immediately. Space/time has very little meaning to the jinns talkless of ruhanniyya.

If you & a jinn are to stand on the same mark for a throw & catch duet, lets say 2 ball are to be thrown before the 2 of you & you 2 are required to have each on your palms @ landing time & place, and each ball, due to the amount of force excerted @ throwing & the ensuing veloucity, would take 500years of time to land & also cover corresponding amount of space .

As a human, in order to meet target, you‘ll have to move @ the same pace with the thown ball or succeed it.

But for the jinn, he doesnt even need to leave his mark, the day that ball will drop, all he need do is stretch out his hand & it will fall on it.

An ifreet (jinn) told Sulaiman (as) that before he would stand up from his sitting position(a second), he would pull a throne probably weighing tonnes over an area of about 2000km (yemen-jerusalem) to his presence.

Asif that used a ruhaniyya did it in 1/12 second while expending very little energy.

In the sphare where a day measures to a 1000yrs, an arc of 1km here is equivalent to over 730‘000km there & so is the quantum of energy, and thats just the base of their realm.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.