Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

...... - Islam for Muslims (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (215890 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by AlBaqir(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
emekaRaj:
Salamun aleikum brothers, it's been a while, like Hausa ppl will say knwana biyu (2days) I haven't totally forgotten d thread , it's been busy filled yrs, got married, first baby twins (all tnx 2 Allah) so it's been struggle, hustle and dis Buhari administration no be here oo.

Ma sha Allah. May Allah bless and guide your new home. You've seen a blessing from Him (your twins) and I say Alhamdulillah on your behalf. May Allah bless the children and make them His lover. And May He bless your struggles bi jahi sayyidil wujud, Habibina Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa ahlihi.

Congratulations dear brother

5 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
AlBaqir:

Ma sha Allah. May Allah bless and guide your new home. You've seen a blessing from Him (your twins) and I say Alhamdulillah on your behalf. May Allah bless the children and make them His lover. And May He bless your struggles bi jahi sayyidil wujud, Habibina Muhammad, salallahu alayhi wa ahlihi.

Congratulations dear brother

Ameen ya rabb.... Thanks brother..... May Allah answers ur prayers too
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
emekaRaj:
Salamun aleikum brothers, it's been a while, like Hausa ppl will say knwana biyu (2days) I haven't totally forgotten d thread , it's been busy filled yrs, got married, first baby twins (all tnx 2 Allah) so it's been struggle, hustle and dis Buhari administration no be here oo. So haven't had much time to write, my diary is kinda Empty, my memories is filled with experience tho. But I hav grown much in my spiritual journey, or should I say matured, but still learning. One of the tins I learned over the years which is very important and I hold their to me is that maters of the unseen are secret and should be kept that way, although there are few tins one can share with others but not personal experience. The maters of the unseen is a privilege giving to few, and wen u abuse it gets taking away from u. So over the yrs I hav learn that the more I reveal d less I see or know, especially wen I started dis thread, as a novice I thought I was opening up so I can learn and grow but I was actually weakening myself. despite not even sharing half of my experience, I was having different attack I didn't understand why, I tot it was just regular hate the shaytan has for believers, but it was deeper, battles upon battles, endless battles. Through d tough process I began to learn d art.

The fact is ppl can hardly comprehend anyway because its a personal experience, that should be kept so. the more u try to explain the more confusing it gets because to experience the unseen part of the world it's nt easy, Only few dat ar related or similar to d activities of dis world can easily be shared. As time goes I will share some plus the experience with some of my clients. An the research I did to know d effect of quran on sihr, Jinn, dua.

It's crazy crazy world out their. But Alhamdulilah
Congratulations on your wedding and the birth of your lovely twins, brother.
If sharing your spiritual experiences will have adverse effects on your spirituality, please don't share them anymore. However; you can share some confirm nakali. Congrats, once again.
Re: ...... by Hkana: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Emekaraj,
Congratulations Dear Brother.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations @emekaraj.

Peace and blessings be upon you and your entire household. Twins are blessings and sweet.

@hkana, ooh ooh. Welcome back. You just be watching via ....

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
@emekaraj
Congratulations sir wishing you a successful happy married life...And may Allah be with you and your houseold ...may Allah swt Grant your twins beneficial knowledge and make them steadfast on the part of Allah swt Amina ya rabb

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations Emekaraj.
May Allah bless your family.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Raintaker:
Congratulations Emekaraj.
May Allah bless your family.

Ameen raintaker longtime
Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
emekaRaj:

Ameen raintaker longtime
I've been around, but I barely comment.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:
@emekaraj
Congratulations sir wishing you a successful happy married life...And may Allah be with you and your houseold ...may Allah swt Grant your twins beneficial knowledge and make them steadfast on the part of Allah swt Amina ya rabb

Ameen ya rabb ameen ya rabb. Bless u too my brother
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hkana:
Emekaraj,
Congratulations Dear Brother.

Tnx brother...... So u dey underground dey see tins
Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
I am a living testimony of Allah swt through this Islam and spirituality. I found myself among the people who criticize tassawuf because I associated with some group of people but Allah swt has been good and helpful to me that whenever am going astray ...he never hesitate to lead me back on track.. Alhamdulilahi robili Alameen.
My mind was looking for answers ! I need clarifications on many issue but who is going to answer my question? Allah swt did is wonderful work again and brought me to Islam and spirituality thread . Alhamdulilahi I got my answers.
ALL THANKS TO MY CREATOR ALLAH SWT FOR HIS UNENDING LOVE.
Sincere gratitude goes to sheik EMPIREE may Allah continue to be with you.
Thanks to Emekaraj, ikupakuti, movado, jamo90, hkana, aadoiza sheik Ladunal and others that I forgot to remember I say Jazakumullahu khairan.
Pls don't get tired mentors in the house because many people are learning and strengthening their faith

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Raintaker:

I've been around, but I barely comment.

How's life..... Hope u voted for Buhari sha
Re: ...... by movado19: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:
I am a living testimony of Allah swt through this Islam and spirituality. I found myself among the people who criticize tassawuf because I associated with some group of people but Allah swt has been good and helpful to me that whenever am going astray ...he never hesitate to lead me back on track.. Alhamdulilahi robili Alameen.
My mind was looking for answers ! I need clarifications on many issue but who is going to answer my question? Allah swt did is wonderful work again and brought me to Islam and spirituality thread . Alhamdulilahi I got my answers.
Thanks to Emekaraj, ikupakuti, movado, jamo90, hkana, aadoiza sheik Ladunal and others that I forgot to remember I say Jazakumullahu khairan.
Pls don't get tired mentors in the house because many people are learning and strengthening their faith

Wallahi, had it not been for EmekaRaj who began this thread and a host of people who contributed immensely to this thread for over two years, I don't think I would know or be where I am now by God's leave.
An example is the q&a between Ikupakuti and LadunaI. So much knowledge has been compressed in their communications that every time I go back, I learn something new! I am actually taking each page line by line now! Thier discussions exposed me to information out there that is hidden unless you go sincerely seeking.I am constantly in the company of a dictionary (english and arabic spiritual terms).
Ikupakuti clearly explained the concept of the straight path (Ihdina Sirat Al Mustakym) and since then, my iman got way stronger...there is nothing we see the babalawo's, miracle makers, etc doing that Islam has not made a provision for! Allah knows that humans will outstretch their necks to what is out there and for that, he made ample provisions in Islam, through Ihsan via Iman.
Or is it Empiree who brought to light the world of Ruhanniyya's, the value of sincerity in one's spiritual life and practices, never placing a lid on the possibilities and abilities of what we don't see with our naked eyes, the sweetness of dua and zikr, etc?
Or AlBaqir who made me see some verses such as in Surah Maryam afresh by deliberately asking common sense questions?
Or EmekaRaj who narrated one of his encounters that shook me to my very core and made me appreciate Islam even more and the gift of the Quran by Allah to us Muslims? That story also verified what Allah said in the Quran - "they see you from where you don't see them!" Q7:27.
Where does one start from, really? My relationship with the Quran is no longer the same! The blinds are gradually falling off due to you all!
I am saying all these because I don't want the door of knowledge to be closed on this wonderful thread. If there's a way narratives/ encounters/stories can continue without compromising ones-self, that would be really great.
May Allah be with us all and grant us our heart desires, Amin.

7 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
emekaRaj:
Salamun aleikum brothers, it's been a while, like Hausa ppl will say knwana biyu (2days) I haven't totally forgotten d thread , it's been busy filled yrs, got married, first baby twins (all tnx 2 Allah) so it's been struggle, hustle and dis Buhari administration no be here oo. So haven't had much time to write, my diary is kinda Empty, my memories is filled with experience tho. But I hav grown much in my spiritual journey, or should I say matured, but still learning. One of the tins I learned over the years which is very important and I hold their to me is that maters of the unseen are secret and should be kept that way, although there are few tins one can share with others but not personal experience. The maters of the unseen is a privilege giving to few, and wen u abuse it gets taking away from u. So over the yrs I hav learn that the more I reveal d less I see or know, especially wen I started dis thread, as a novice I thought I was opening up so I can learn and grow but I was actually weakening myself. despite not even sharing half of my experience, I was having different attack I didn't understand why, I tot it was just regular hate the shaytan has for believers, but it was deeper, battles upon battles, endless battles. Through d tough process I began to learn d art.

The fact is ppl can hardly comprehend anyway because its a personal experience, that should be kept so. the more u try to explain the more confusing it gets because to experience the unseen part of the world it's nt easy, Only few dat ar related or similar to d activities of dis world can easily be shared. As time goes I will share some plus the experience with some of my clients. An the research I did to know d effect of quran on sihr, Jinn, dua.

Alhamdulilah! All praise is due to Allah for this mighty BLESSINGS. I pray Almighty Allah to continue to provide, protect and increase His GRACE for you and your family Amin.

May you ever be victorious over the enemy. And May Allah always make us strong and PROTECT us against any of their onslaught Amin.

Once again big CONGRATULATIONS!

1 Like

Re: ...... by Raintaker(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
emekaRaj:

How's life..... Hope u voted for Buhari sha
Alhamdulilahi.
I wasn't on ground to vote.
I supported him with dua where I was.

1 Like

Re: ...... by Trottle: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations Bro Emekaraj. May Almighty Allah keep you and your family in safe health and provide amply for you. I'm really happy to hear that. Barakallahu fii.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
movado19:

Wallahi, had it not been for EmekaRaj who began this thread and a host of people who contributed immensely to this thread for over two years, I don't think I would know or be where I am now by God's leave.
An example is the q&a between Ikupakuti and LadunaI. So much knowledge has been compressed in their communications that every time I go back, I learn something new! I am actually taking each page line by line now! Thier discussions exposed me to information out there that is hidden unless you go sincerely seeking.I am constantly in the company of a dictionary (english and arabic spiritual terms).
Ikupakuti clearly explained the concept of the straight path (Ihdina Sirat Al Mustakym) and since then, my iman got way stronger...there is nothing we see the babalawo's, miracle makers, etc doing that Islam has not made a provision for! Allah knows that humans will outstretch their necks to what is out there and for that, he made ample provisions in Islam, through Ihsan via Iman.
Or is it Empiree who brought to light the world of Ruhanniyya's, the value of sincerity in one's spiritual life and practices, never placing a lid on the possibilities and abilities of what we don't see with our naked eyes, the sweetness of dua and zikr, etc?
Or AlBaqir who made me see some verses such as in Surah Maryam afresh by deliberately asking common sense questions?
Or EmekaRaj who narrated one of his encounters that shook me to my very core and made me appreciate Islam even more and the gift of the Quran by Allah to us Muslims? That story also verified what Allah said in the Quran - "they see you from where you don't see them!" Q7:27.
Where does one start from, really? My relationship with the Quran is no longer the same! The blinds are gradually falling off due to you all!
I am saying all these because I don't want the door of knowledge to be closed on this wonderful thread. If there's a way narratives/ encounters/stories can continue without compromising ones-self, that would be really great.
May Allah be with us all and grant us our heart desires, Amin.
Allah has really blessed you with hikma.

Albaqir is something else. He's the very reason I dumped labels.
You see that Empiree, ehn, I am already doing khidima under him. He's opened my eyes to the deep meanings of Allah's words

2 Likes

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:
Ma Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
I always feel bad when all these babalawos think they got it all. They threaten Muslims with their juju and we shamefully cow into our homes. Where are the babas of old, awon alfa zumura (alfa aweri) , aah!!!! There is/was not a babalawo who dare(d) to look them in the faces, they would burn (as in literally) where they stand. This is no myth or legend for it has happened before. Egun was burning in the full glare of the public after an alfa zumura recited something. But all these juju people no dey allow person rest again just because we've lost our ways. We urgently need to retrace our steps OR......

4 Likes

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
aadoiza:
I always feel bad when all these babalawos think they got it all. They threaten Muslims with their juju and we shamefully cow into our homes. Where are the babas of old, awon alfa zumura (alfa aweri) , aah!!!! There is/was not a babalawo who dare(d) to look them in the faces, they would burn (as in literally) where they stand. This is no myth or legend for it has happened before. Egun was burning in the full glare of the public after an alfa zumura recited something. But all these juju people no dey allow person rest again just because we've lost our ways. We urgently need to retrace our steps OR......

Imagine that! The contrast between the babas of old and the ones who claim to know it all now is really telling!
Re: ...... by aadoiza: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
movado19:

Imagine that! The contrast between the babas of old and the ones who claim to know it all now is really telling!
I'm ashamed at us modern Muslims. We are only good at quoting ahadith. Nothing more.
Many years ago a man ran to the alfa of my late father's alfa to complain to him about a land dispute. A church had taken or wanted to take his piece of land from him, and the alfa asked to be taken there. On getting there the alfa said some prayers which included the all powerful Surah Ya Sin. After the prayers, the alfa said to the man that the church would develop that land for him and they left. A few months gone, the church came knocking and apologised to the man for trespassing and promised to build a house on the disputed land for him, which they did.
I doubt any of these modern alfas could put the Quran to such practical use. In fact, some sufi alfas now go to babalawos to get what they call "iwe account". Some go to babalawos for spiritual help. As in....

3 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Trottle:
Congratulations Bro Emekaraj. May Almighty Allah keep you and your family in safe health and provide amply for you. I'm really happy to hear that. Barakallahu fii.

Ameen. Tnx my brother
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:02am On Apr 21, 2019
aadoiza:

I'm ashamed at us modern Muslims. We are only good at quoting ahadith. Nothing more.
Many years ago a man ran to the alfa of my late father's alfa to complain to him about a land dispute. A church had taken or wanted to take his piece of land from him, and the alfa asked to be taken there. On getting there the alfa said some prayers which included the all powerful Surah Ya Sin. After the prayers, the alfa said to the man that the church would develop that land for him and they left. A few months gone, the church came knocking and apologised to the man for trespassing and promised to build a house on the disputed land for him, which they did.
I doubt any of these modern alfas could put the Quran to such practical use. In fact, some sufi alfas now go to babalawos to get what they call "iwe account". Some go to babalawos for spiritual help. As in....

"iwe account" grin grin grin
There's nothing we won't hear or see!
Isn't it amazing how some muslims run (sometimes secretly) in their direction while some of then run towards Muslims, even if secretly too?

One day (about 2 years ago), I was shown in a dream a very popular pastor woman; by those "messengers" - they always come in two or threes.
I don't know this woman in anyway, have never met her, never spoken to her, etc. I just know that she is very popular as per mega church with her husband.
They presented her and they were telling me that she recites ayatul kursi before every service because she knows the importance of that ayah!!!!! shocked
They also said no one in her congregation knows she does this and she tells no one about it.
They presented her in an accusatory manner as one would a criminal (I guess because she is leading people astray?).
The dream finished and I was baffled as to why I would see her to begin with?
I decided to do a small investigation and asked who knew her for a while and all I heard was "ah! omo alfa!"
Say what? They all said that she grew up in a very Islamic home and her dad was an alfa, etc. That her husbad too grew up in a very religious and islamic home.
I don't know why she was presented or shown to me in a dream to begin with, but I do know that the deception out there is on a massive scale now.
Everytime I see her or her husband on a billboard, I just whisper to myself - omo alfa! ayatul kursi!

Relatives in Abuja have made mention to me of some people who sell zamzam water telling them that their number 1 customers are christians!
They said the christians told them that zamzam water is filled with power and they use it for their "holy water" - of course they won't mention it to the mass congregation.

Another one mentioned to me that happens every Ramadan (last ten nights) is that some pastors will be asking their congregation? "Which favours of your Lord will you deny" and they will answer in mass chorus, "None"!!! Repeatedly like a chant/zikr.
Surah Rahman - (repeated 31 times)
See how engaging they are with that verse by replying none? Even we Muslims just repeat it and move on without pondering upon the reasons for repetition.
That they stay vigil all those ten nights! Some naming those days as "nights of miracles and power".
Meanwhile, some of us are asleep after stuffing our bellies.
We are quick to ask to see hadith to show proof. Buhari and Muslim did not say XYZ in their books, etc.
We accuse others of not following the Salafis.
We are quick to accuse others of being Kaafirs.
They are quietly appropriating our heritage and we are shamelessly swimming in the ocean of ignorance.
May Allah help us all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:34am On Apr 21, 2019
^^

So sad.

What aadoiza said up there i have repeatedly said for years now that we have our spiritual path in islam. Bcus we are now abandoning this beautiful heritage is the reason some muslims think we dont have phenomena in islam. As a result, they turned to christianity seeking "miracles" that dont exist there. All those ex-muslims you see in christianity today are not christians out of conviction. Rather they converted to christianity for worldly gains and confusion. As for those "sufi Alfa" going to babalawo, they are the very reason the alawo so bold today. They are simply lazy that's why they went through shortcut. And Allah will call them to account for that.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2019
movado19:

Isn't it amazing how some muslims run (sometimes secretly) in their direction while some of then run towards Muslims, even if secretly too?

One day (about 2 years ago), I was shown in a dream a very popular pastor woman; by those "messengers" - they always come in two or threes.
I don't know this woman in anyway, have never met her, never spoken to her, etc. I just know that she is very popular as per mega church with her husband.
They presented her and they were telling me that she recites ayatul kursi before every service because she knows the importance of that ayah!!!!! shocked
They also said no one in her congregation knows she does this and she tells no one about it.
They presented her in an accusatory manner as one would a criminal (I guess because she is leading people astray?).
I decided to do a small investigation and asked who knew her for a while and all I heard was "ah! omo alfa!"
Say what? They all said that she grew up in a very Islamic home and her dad was an alfa, etc. That her husbad too grew up in a very religious and islamic home.
I don't know why she was presented or shown to me in a dream to begin with, but I do know that the deception out there is on a massive scale now.
Everytime I see her or her husband on a billboard, I just whisper to myself - omo alfa! ayatul kursi!

Relatives in Abuja have made mention to me of some people who sell zamzam water telling them that their number 1 customers are christians!
They said the christians told them that zamzam water is filled with power and they use it for their "holy water" - of course they won't mention it to the mass congregation.

Another one mentioned to me that happens every Ramadan (last ten nights) is that some pastors will be asking their congregation? "Which favours of your Lord will you deny" and they will answer in mass chorus, "None"!!! Repeatedly like a chant/zikr.
See how engaging they are with that verse by replying none? Even we Muslims just repeat it and move on without pondering upon the reasons for repetition.
That they stay vigil all those ten nights! Some naming those days as "nights of miracles and power".
We are quick to ask to see hadith to show proof. Buhari and Muslim did not say XYZ in their books, etc.
They are quietly appropriating our heritage and we are shamelessly swimming in the ocean of ignorance.
May Allah help us all.

Once they lay their hands on "iwe account", you'll hear them say mofe si office (I want to open an office). Jalabi don start be that..
Christians approaching alfas for spiritual matters should not be surprising because they are always on a miracle-hunting mission.
That my father's alfa, I wrote about, wrote antu for an ailing Christian guy one time. The guy's people had tried many options before but got better after taking the antu for some time. When this man was up and running, he returned to the alfa to thank and then told him he was actually a pastor and that he didn't know Islam had such power. This guy proposed to the alfa to write antu for him which he would be using heal his the sick among his congregation and the proceeds from the business would be split 50-50 between him and the alfa, who said no to the ridiculous proposition and that he would not aid their false religion.
So, as far as Christians are concerned they will queue at your doorstep, movado19, if you're willing to give them miracles.

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019
movado19:

May Allah help us all.
Currently a friend of mine has a pastor who is peddli g him for asiri .
The pastor is based in Abuja
My friend say he always beg him not to reveal it's identity.
Even the Alfa that thought me kewu during my teenage years once told me. There is pastor who used to come to him.
Islam is the only way to salvation
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
movado19:

May Allah help us all.

Even the Alfa that thought me kewu during my teenage years once told me. There is pastor who used to come to him.
ALLAHU AKBAR

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2019
emekaRaj:

Masha Allah, wonderful news. Congratulations to you sir. May Allah bless you and your family. Amin. Learnt allot here incognito. May Allah bless all those contributing.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Empiree:
^^

So sad.

What aadoiza said up there i have repeatedly said for years now that we have our spiritual path in islam. Bcus we are now abandoning this beautiful heritage is the reason some muslims think we dont have phenomena in islam. As a result, they turned to christianity seeking "miracles" that dont exist there. All those ex-muslims you see in christianity today are not christians out of conviction. Rather they converted to christianity for worldly gains and confusion. As for those "sufi Alfa" going to babalawo, they are the very reason the alawo so bold today. They are simply lazy that's why they went through shortcut. And Allah will call them to account for that.
The alawos are so annoyingly bold these days. No thanks to those lazy and ignorant and shameless alfas. They will even say stupid things like "awon alfa yin gan odowa lon wa" that statement dey vex me.
A most weird thing happened one day for this babalawo's place. One man came to this baba for ifa consultation. He covered his his with a scarf and upon entering, the baba closed all doors and windows of his living room, which was very unusual, that was the first and only time I have witnessed such in his house. When this mysterious man left, the baba told his children the man is a popular Muslim and had come to consult ifa on why his business had been failing since he returned from Hajj. Experiences such as this are the reason I disagree with ikupakuti on ifa divination. I know these ufa people well, in fact, I'm typing from their house right now. Haa!! But it's not what you think.
Oga Empiree, can you guess what ifa revealed as being the reason for his failing biz?

Ifa told him that when he went for Hajj, he had cast out Esu from his life by throwing pebbles at shaytan and that Esu is responsible for bringing money. And ifa recommended that he goes back for Hajj the second time, but this time he would not observe that tradition of casting stone at shaytan. Whether he did or not, I don't know.
These are some of the reasons these alawos think they are real deal because some supposedly respected Muslims go to them.

1 Like

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

ALLAHU AKBAR

As I said before, these people will go anywhere for miracle-hunting. A few days ago, one Alagba ijo came to the babalawo I just wrote about to consult ifa after which he carried sacrifices to the Esu shrine in the man's house. This one no be dem say, na wetin I witnessed. If you have experienced certain things you will understand why some take religious people, especially Muslims and Christians, for mumu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.