Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,906 members, 7,831,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (218255 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
movado19:

You see the place where it says AFTER reciting the prayer, then close off by reciting 3x Suratul Inshirah (Q 94), 3x salutations upon Nabi Muhammad (SAW), after these two, you can now put your request.
So, there is:
1. Before
2. The main prayer
3. After
4. Then your request/wish/dua/niyyah/etc

EDIT: I would encourage you to incorporate at least 100X Istigfar with the Before.
You understand faah.... Why you dey pretend cheesy

Clearly your religious background correlate with this line.
Re: ...... by movado19: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Empiree:

Hahaha! pretend ke! cheesy
Sheikh Empiree, you have been a tremendous teacher, you just don't know! Learning from you is a huge blessing, wallah.
Na you dey shine light for road give us oh! I am just your humble student, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by aadoiza: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Empiree:

Now you can I see why I earlier wrote that you and movado19 are blessed. The brother exudes knowledge and wisdom in all of his comments.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Usiyaro:
please don't forget to write on the bolded as well. Barakallahu fik.

Insha'Allah
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:30am On Apr 27, 2019

4 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2019
movado19:

EmekaRaj, why, in your opinion, do you think they get defensive or so surprised when they know one can see them?
I still can't forget the one you narrated a few pages back about the bus driver or conductor at the park...who knows what the angered one would have done to the guy had you not intervened?
Does it mean that they are very sensitive to sound since they asked you to tell your wife to lower her voice? To you, was your wife reciting aloud or just normal voice?
Yeah! about the jealousy part, it's all over the Quran for us to see. They are not happy, period! Apart from humans, who did Allah ask:
Angels and all present to make sajdah to Adam? None.
Which other beings apart from man did Allah speak of about creating in perfection? None. (Ikupakuti alluded to this somewhere in the earlier pages with respect to the human configuration containing the most attributes compared to the angels and jinns).

Like I said in d the post, their strength lies in d fact that they are invisible to us.

Yup most of them dnt like noisy places, but this was do to the fact they wanted to have a normal conversation, they were not bad Jinns

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
movado19:

That is their mode of operation. And we Muslims are peacefully snoring away. They first of all infiltrate by saying ah! christiani ati musulumi, all are one, we are the same now! Haaha! na so! They get you to relax and then slowly begin to inject their venom. A lot of muslims are just muslims by name or birth and not out of conviction. They berely satisfy the exoteric levels and then call it a day. Anything more than that leads to who asked you? Where was it written to do so?
I saw one on FB very recently who complained that saying LaIllaha Ilallah 70k is such a waste of time when people are busy with their lives! And that only a person who has nothing else to do would engage in such! Nauthu Billah.
Those are the people making up the new Muslim generation.

70k is much Sha. A relation of mine was recently arrested to an unknown location so his mother came to me for help, I couldn't do nothing but pray for him. I asked my alfa wat to do. He asked me to recite surat najm verse 58 about 460,000 in one sitting. I told d mallam I can't oo. Even if he gave me 1month sef I can't. I just paid his islamiya students to do it with d mallam. I still tried it dat night tho, I did 4k plus, I got tired and went to bed. I can't come and kill my self. Alhamdulilah I slept and saw d brother in my dream, that he was release and there were marks of beating all over him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Usiyaro(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Learning here.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
emekaRaj:

Like I said in d the post, their strength lies in d fact that they are invisible to us.

Yup most of them dnt like noisy places, but this was do to the fact they wanted to have a normal conversation, they were not bad Jinns

Okay, understood now. Thank you for explaining.
Re: ...... by movado19: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
emekaRaj:

70k is much Sha. A relation of mine was recently arrested to an unknown location so his mother came to me for help, I couldn't do nothing but pray for him. I asked my alfa wat to do. He asked me to recite surat najm verse 58 about 460,000 in one sitting. I told d mallam I can't oo. Even if he gave me 1month sef I can't. I just paid his islamiya students to do it with d mallam. I still tried it dat night tho, I did 4k plus, I got tired and went to bed. I can't come and kill my self. Alhamdulilah I slept and saw d brother in my dream, that he was release and there were marks of beating all over him.

Yes, large amounts are usually distributed amongst others so everything could be completed at a specified time.
Alhamdulillah that you were made to see the release of your relation in a dream.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2019
Salam alaykum my people.
Pls I will need recommended duas for the following set of people:
People searching for Halal jobs
A man searching for a wife
A woman searching for a husband
Seeking greener pastures abroad
Asking Allah to put Barkah in one's studies.
One who wants to continue on the path of Islam and seeks means of helping the Ummah.
Empires,movado19,aadoiza, Emekaraj, Ladunai, Youngconcept and others.
I need your recommendations. May Allah continue to guide us on the right path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by movado19: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Salam alaykum my people.
One who wants to continue on the path of Islam and seeks means of helping the Ummah.

Wa Alaikum Salam.

1. Please refer to page 25 of this thread and see the question asked by Raintaker regarding dua for job seeking and answer given by Emeka Raj.

2. Please refer to page 81 of this thread and see the Nakali of 4 Rakaat and to 2 salamas by Empiree for all your needs.

3. Please refer to page 96 of this thread and see the Yasin recitation for your needs by Empiree.

4. Recite Surah Yasin and when you get to verse 58, repeat it 70x and then continue surah till the end and ask for what you want. This can be used for any of the six listed above.
Also for job, rizk, wealth, recite Ya Wahab, Ya Razzak abundantly.

5. Looking for a spouse: Surah Waqiah verses 22, 35-37. Recite an odd number of times as much as you can. Recite Ya Wadud in abundance too.

6. To ask Allah to put Barakah in one's studies,knowledge, frequently recite (rabbi zidni ilma Q20:114;Q4:113 - towards the ending of the verse startingwith Wa Anzala Allahu 'alaika al kitaba...till the end of the verse.

7.To continue on the path of Islam, frequently recite surah Ikhlas, Ya muqallib al qulub thabbit qalbi 'alaa deenik(oh the one who turns the hearts, turn my heart to stay upon your deen).

I hope these help out and don't forget to recite istigfar before dua. Allahumma salli also before dua and after dua.

8 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2019
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.

1. Please refer to page 25 of this thread and see the question asked by Raintaker regarding dua for job seeking and answer given by Emeka Raj.

2. Please refer to page 81 of this thread and see the Nakali of 4 Rakaat and to 2 salamas by Empiree for all your needs.

3. Please refer to page 96 of this thread and see the Yasin recitation for your needs by Empiree.

2. Recite Surah Yasin and when you get to verse 58, repeat it 70x and then continue surah till the end and ask for what you want. This can be used for any of the six listed above.

3. Looking for a spouse: Surah Waqiah verses 22, 35-37. Recite an odd number of times as much as you can. Recite Ya Wadud in abundance too.

4. To ask Allah to put Barakah in one's studies,knowledge, frequently recite (rabbi zidni ilma Q20:114;Q4:113 - towards the ending of the verse startingwith Wa Anzala Allahu 'alaika al kitaba...till the end of the verse.

5.To continue on the path of Islam, frequently recite surah Ikhlas, Ya muqallib al qulub thabbit qalbi 'alaa deenik(oh the one who turns the hearts, turn my heart to stay upon your deen).

I hope these help out and don't forget to recite istigfar before dua. Allahumma salli also before dua and after dua.
Jazakalahu khayran.
@Emekaraj you stated that the dua should be started on a Friday.
Is it compulsory it's started on a Friday?

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

Jazakalahu khayran.
@Emekaraj you stated that the dua should be started on a Friday.
Is it compulsory it's started on a Friday?

Not really. U can start anytime u want

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Salam alaykum my people.

Nawao only u...... Abi u want to turn alfa da asiri. Anyway Praise Allah with asmau lhusna anywhere anytime, except toilet tho, he will answer, he is d AL-hearer the AL-seer d AL-knower by his grace he answers all prayers. But if u want more, read ur Quran, there are appropriate verses for all situations. Read them lots of time and collect it in water for drinking and bathing

2 Likes

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam.

4. Recite Surah Yasin and when you get to verse 58, repeat it 70x and then continue surah till the end and ask for what you want. This can be used for any of the six listed above.
Also for job, rizk, wealth, recite Ya Wahab, Ya Razzak abundantly.

5. Looking for a spouse: Surah Waqiah verses 22, 35-37. Recite an odd number of times as much as you can. Recite Ya Wadud in abundance too.

6. To ask Allah to put Barakah in one's studies,knowledge, frequently recite (rabbi zidni ilma Q20:114;Q4:113 - towards the ending of the verse startingwith Wa Anzala Allahu 'alaika al kitaba...till the end of the verse.

7.To continue on the path of Islam, frequently recite surah Ikhlas, Ya muqallib al qulub thabbit qalbi 'alaa deenik(oh the one who turns the hearts, turn my heart to stay upon your deen).

Wow! How much more do u know this pages?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
emekaRaj:

Wow! How much more do u know this pages?
you sensed that.
Re: ...... by Razram: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
As salaam alaykum warahmotullah brethren
Pls I use to have this kind of dream sometimes ago, that I was in the midst of a gathering reciting some Ism L azaam, and I also see many shuyukh in my dreams and whatever I say and dream comes to pass afterwards I started seeing some strange things in real life and since then I've stopped my adhkar, but I always feel incomplete without my adhkar, and I've lost some of the gift, Pls how can I gain back my lost gift. I don't join Sufism but I do much Dhikrullah then at every moment of the day
Re: ...... by movado19: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
Razram:
As salaam alaykum warahmotullah brethren
Pls I use to have this kind of dream sometimes ago, that I was in the midst of a gathering reciting some Ism L azaam, and I also see many shuyukh in my dreams and whatever I say and dream comes to pass afterwards I started seeing some strange things in real life and since then I've stopped my adhkar, but I always feel incomplete without my adhkar, and I've lost some of the gift, Pls how can I gain back my lost gift. I don't join Sufism but I do much Dhikrullah then at every moment of the day

Wa Alaikum Salam, Razram.

I believe Allah will lead those who can assist you here to successfully answer your questions, Inshaallah.

But in order to do so, you may need to be a bit clearer in your descriptions for the sake of 2 parties:
a. The one/ones to InshaAllah assist you with advice, etc.
b. We (I believe everyone) who would like to InshaAllah learn something new through your experiences.

So having that in mind, would you go a little deeper into:
1. What was your spiritual state/ situation before the dreams started?
2. What sort of duas/zikrs were you practicing as well as frequency before the dreams?
3. What Ism i Azams were you reciting in the dream?
4. Are the dreams of you in a gathering the same as the ones with the Shukuhs?
5. Did you see or know these Shuyukhs before the dream(s)?
6. Could you give example(s) of some things you say that would come to pass?
7. What strange things did you begin to see in real life?
8. Did you stop your adhkar due to fear?
9. How long ago did you stop your adhkar?
10. Example(s) of what particular gifts did you lose?

Thank you and we hope to learn and benefit from your experiences, InshaAllah.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
emekaRaj:

Nawao only u...... Abi u want to turn alfa da asiri. Anyway Praise Allah with asmau lhusna anywhere anytime, except toilet tho, he will answer, he is d AL-hearer the AL-seer d AL-knower by his grace he answers all prayers. But if u want more, read ur Quran, there are appropriate verses for all situations. Read them lots of time and collect it in water for drinking and bathing
Thank you
Jazakallahu khayran
But it's not for me only o, it's for many people.
Re: ...... by Alhajiemeritus: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sometime last year, I found myself in a WhatsApp group due to what I would call 'curiosity'. To my surprise in the group were a lot of babalawos sharing different stuffs, through there I knew how these people were able to get to know information about people who are visiting them for the first time. They use cobwebs from different angles/locations and burn with some stuff and drink. After that they will dream of whoever is coming to see them and his problems.

The issue with cobwebs: The cobwebs are where the jinns network(jinns are always present in cobwebs). So these babalawos have found ways of using jinns to get info and you'll think they are saying the truth or they are very powerful.
May Allah Guide and protect us from them.
What surprised me most was that in the group I found a lot of Alfas and wolis who are collaborating with the onifas.
They even planned on having a meeting and fostering their brotherhood, subhanallahi.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
Sometime last year, I found myself in a WhatsApp group due to what I would call 'curiosity'. To my surprise in the group were a lot of babalawos sharing different stuffs, through there I knew how these people were able to get to know information about people who are visiting them for the first time. They use cobwebs from different angles/locations and burn with some stuff and drink. After that they will dream of whoever is coming to see them and his problems.

The issue with cobwebs: The cobwebs are where the jinns network(jinns are always present in cobwebs). So these babalawos have found ways of using jinns to get info and you'll think they are saying the truth or they are very powerful.
What surprised me most was that in the group I found a lot of Alfas and wolis who are collaborating with the onifas.
They even planned on having a meeting and fostering their brotherhood, subhanallahi.

La Hawla Wala Quwawata Illah Billahi-l-Aliyin Athim!
Collaboration? So wentin come remain again?
Honestly, these times are so scary enh, it's not even funny anymore.
All I can say to myself and everyone is to hold on tightly to the rope of Allah and always be vigilant.

3 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

Sura 60 vs 1

Unless it is strategy to unveil their plots. Other than that, they are zalimun.

Sheikh Sazili(ra) rebuked them saying;

"Eyin te feyin ti alawo, awón naa lo ma wo yin mole ooo"

Most likely these types of Alfas are the ones giving alawo secrets of Muslims that lead to their kidnap and murder.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Razram: 6:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
movado19:

Wa Alaikum Salam, Razram.

I believe Allah will lead those who can assist you here to successfully answer your questions, Inshaallah.

But in order to do so, you may need to be a bit clearer in your descriptions for the sake of 2 parties:
a. The one/ones to InshaAllah assist you with advice, etc.
b. We (I believe everyone) who would like to InshaAllah learn something new through your experiences.

So having that in mind, would you go a little deeper into:
1. What was your spiritual state/ situation before the dreams started?
2. What sort of duas/zikrs were you practicing as well as frequency before the dreams?
3. What Ism i Azams were you reciting in the dream?
4. Are the dreams of you in a gathering the same as the ones with the Shukuhs?
5. Did you see or know these Shuyukhs before the dream(s)?
6. Could you give example(s) of some things you say that would come to pass?
7. What strange things did you begin to see in real life?
8. Did you stop your adhkar due to fear?
9. How long ago did you stop your adhkar?
10. Example(s) of what particular gifts did you lose?

Thank you and we hope to learn and benefit from your experiences, InshaAllah.
I don't know of any spiritual state, i just knew one of my uncle used to do Dhikrullah and I followed suit by doing so
2. I do normal say like Laila ilallha and all other sunnatic Dhikr from d Quran
3. Ya Allah and ya dhal jalal wal ikram
4. No, the shuyukh sometimes ask me to sit with them and look after me in d dream
5. No don't know those shuyukhs
6. Like knowing next phone caller and predicting the sales of my mum
7. Those strange things are u explanable
8.yes
9. Like three years now but I seldom do tahajud sometimes
10. The ability to predict
Re: ...... by Empiree: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2019
^^^

This is fair glimpse of kashf
Re: ...... by Razram: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
What is kashf
Re: ...... by movado19: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Razram:

I don't know of any spiritual state, i just knew one of my uncle used to do Dhikrullah and I followed suit by doing so
2. I do normal say like Laila ilallha and all other sunnatic Dhikr from d Quran
3. Ya Allah and ya dhal jalal wal ikram
4. No, the shuyukh sometimes ask me to sit with them and look after me in d dream
5. No don't know those shuyukhs
6. Like knowing next phone caller and predicting the sales of my mum
7. Those strange things are u explanable
8.yes
9. Like three years now but I seldom do tahajud sometimes
10. The ability to predict

Subhanallah!

I pray that those in the house who are gifted to view this in 360 degrees/more holistic view; would come in to explain things better, Inshallah.

My humble two cents will only be regards fear.
Fear has a crippling effect in any area of our lives and as such, we, especially as Muslims do not give into it.
You could recite any of these constantly to ease and clear your state of fear as well as strengthen your heart, Inshaallah:

a. Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum Birahmatika Astagyth - Oh Living, Oh Everlasting, In your mercy I seek Relief.
I believe this was mentioned by Empiree.

b. Q13:28 - Allah says our hearts will find rest in his remembrance.

c. Q26:62 - Musa (AS) said: Verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me.

d. Hasbunallah Wanimal Wakil, Nimal Mawla Wa Niman Nasir - Sufficient for us is Allah and He is the best Guardian, What an excellent Protector and excellent Helper.

Allah speaks highly of tahajjud here in Q17:79. So please continue with it.

May Allah be with you and us all, Amin.

1 Like

Re: ...... by movado19: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Razram:
What is kashf

A kind of unveiling.

1 Like

Re: ...... by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:

Walahi I was shocked when I saw this group chat on one Alfa phone I met not quite long...seriously I confirmed wat u said.
Am just wondering why all dis new generation afa are looking for quick way, they are loosing gold and embracing ordinary metal.
No power on earth can supass the power Allah Swt inscribe in the Alquran.
The story of sheik ibrahim niyass came to mind, all his dawah trips to different part of the world meeting g people who claimed to be powerful but proofing to them that their sorcery and magic is just lies. Only Allah is the possesor of power, but he has helped the Muslim ummah with the Holy quran making it a Guardian and also a source of spiritual knowledge.
Allah Akbar
No deity worthy of worship except Allah Swt, prophet Muhammed saw. Is his true and final messenger.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Razram: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Unveiling like? Pls I need more explanation on this

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.