Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,454 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017 (1493 Views)

Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / Best Dressed Nigerian Female Celebrities Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017 by Plugafrica: 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017 that bleached, did they really bleach or is it just the camera resolution that is playing mind games with us? Like it or hate it, we just can’t have enough of our screen divas.

They take every opportunity to intrigue us. It has become a talent of theirs to keep us attracted to them via their undisputed talent, social media page(s) and the greatest of all times BLEACHING.

Some say bleaching is the game most people with low self-confidence play. Do these divas really have low self-confidence or were they just trying products and they got stuck? Oh well, maybe it’s a trend. Keep up the visible work, your skin tone amazes us. This goes to our bleaching female celebs ‘Wehdon Ma’.

So guys here’s a list of Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017;

HERE >>> http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/female-naija-celebs-that-bleached/

Re: Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
Skin toning
Re: Top 8 Bleaching Nigerian Female Celebrities 2017 by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2017
all this international

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Dethrones Efe, Takes Lead In Bbnaija Voting Polls / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My B00bs When I Got To Nigeria – Tboss Reveals / "You Can Suck My Dick If I Had One' -mo'nique Slams Oprah, Tyler Perry And Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.